• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Abel, get off my bro Vincent. Your not badass enough to bask in his demonic glory :demon:

On a side note i'm gonna be asking a girl out for the first time in 3 years (thanks dad :p) cuz now im 18 and freeee~hope it goes well :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
epic bro! good luck!

"went to work,
got paid.
goin out,
gettin laid"

nah i know you don't just want the pants, but i know you won't turn them down either :roll::awesome::roll:
Lololol this guy knows what's up. I'm sorry no matter what a guy says about wanting "love" and "a relationship" and caring about "personality" which is true...if they turned down some hot *** i would beat some sense into them. Granted the other person isn't a total ***** in risk of giving you aids...

And thanks ^_^

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude.
Give her the dick. Bahaha.
But seriously, Good luck man! You got this. If she says know. Tell her Ryan Kane said to say yes.

Every girl knows my name.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Mink you just earned your first mink teh sex post by me. Good job bro, you graduate >.>

mink teh sex.

Haha if she says no its whatever to me. There's gonna be over 23000 hot *** girls at UCF. ;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm not allowed over there still as far as i know.
for things that are beyond my control and not related to me.

Sound rational or reasonable?
Nope.

but i'm still blamed for all of it. It's so dumb. Just because Caps got into a fight with Viper, now since me and Stephen are best friends it's all my fault. I'm sorry that Caps likes to talk **** to me about Viper and i just take it all and don't argue like a friend would do, and then when D_who goes on there and starts talking **** to caps about Viper, it's suddenly MY fault.

Meanwhile i continue to have no friends in Winter Garden.
And i secretly feel that no one in Orlando likes me.

/feelsbadman.

SAX

Smash Ace

Nope.

but i'm still blamed for all of it. It's so dumb. Just because Caps got into a fight with Viper, now since me and Stephen are best friends it's all my fault. I'm sorry that Caps likes to talk **** to me about Viper and i just take it all and don't argue like a friend would do, and then when D_who goes on there and starts talking **** to caps about Viper, it's suddenly MY fault.

/feelsbadman.
I like you mink :D

No homo.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Nope.

/feelsbadman.
Wow, i thought that was settled. That is kinda stupid imo. That whole thing is ridiculous
I like you mink :D

No homo.
He said in Orlando you dolt:troll:

On a side note: I asked today and got the annoying "idk, i'll text you" answer :glare: stupid hoes~ :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sax, i like you too man.
ALLLL homo lmao.

R@vyn, thanks man. You seem pretty cool too :D
We need to chill more next time i'm down.

And Kuro. i wish it was settled :glare: people are dumb.
Oh well.

I just took a nap in the shade and still woke up sweaty. Come on FL. Gimme a break.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sax, i like you too man.
ALLLL homo lmao.

R@vyn, thanks man. You seem pretty cool too :D
We need to chill more next time i'm down.

And Kuro. i wish it was settled :glare: people are dumb.
Oh well.

I just took a nap in the shade and still woke up sweaty. Come on FL. Gimme a break.
They just need to get on our level of not caring~ Life's too short to let stupid shiz ruin chances at fun!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yeah seriously.
Not caring is the best way to have friends.

Cause everyone is your friend.
Yup that's how i see it. And if they don't like something about ya then they can stuff it up their *** :laugh: Realized long ago how getting pissy or angry only makes things worse and never ends well. So just don't care lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yep. That's basically how i feel too. Life gets easy when you don't get angry at people. Like once you realize people are dumb and don't hold grudges, everythings easier.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yep. That's basically how i feel too. Life gets easy when you don't get angry at people. Like once you realize people are dumb and don't hold grudges, everythings easier.
Like that Fast food mess :troll: once im down at ucf we'll have to chill more lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lmao. I forgot all about that. Bahahahaha. That bathroom got ****ed up.

my look on it is, we have one life. Why waste it not having friends?

friendship is magic

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
LOL AT THIS WHOLE TOPIC OF WOMEN, lulz you guys. This is why I love the pit boards.
Mink is teh Player of teh year
Lol what that was barely touched upon. Most of this whole conversation is about the power of not giving a **** and friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, you know who get's all the hoes...?

Always the pit mains~:cool:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lol i don't think anyone can juggle 15 girls at once...who would WANT TO. Gettin some from each aint even worth that hell :laugh:
Girls are mad easy to get in sova, just walk up to one and say, "Hey you, you're beautiful" *proceed to walk away* *girl gives you phone number* *Getting pics up da **** *???* *Profit* I'm not even kidding. LOL

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i can't even get a chick to look twice at me as far this subject goes. it's like women just label me as brother material the moment im within a 2 mile radius and will never think about going out anywhere with me. it pisses me off that i can get any chicks phone number i want, and from that point on she just wants to be a really good friend but not ever more than that. seriously reading all your guys' posts about getting women easily just makes me more pissed that ill never even come close to having a GF let alone get laid or my eventual goal of having a family. *loathes and rages towards self for sucking*

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sorry. I missed the part where you guys were describing me.
Juggling 15 girls.
Lol Ryan Kane is >all?
Girls are mad easy to get in sova, just walk up to one and say, "Hey you, you're beautiful" *proceed to walk away* *girl gives you phone number* *Getting pics up da **** *???* *Profit* I'm not even kidding. LOL
Drake and josh? :troll: that means no chasing though~ that's half the fun when your young ;)
Word when I move down to Florida we all going out hunting ;)
Ready...ready for this? READDDYYYYY??!?!?!?!?!

We can...beeeee....EACH OTHERS WINGMAN
Ya sry that pun was too good to pass up~:laugh:
All I do is win win win.

and pick up ladies.
No matter what!!!

Top Bottom