• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
You should've got out of that uair string 2nd uair!

Illmatic likes to do the uair string so you know what he's gonna attempt if he's under you, just dont fall into him.

Also, something else I've noticed that works against him is shield more often when your in front of him. If you shield his first dair he drops and tries to refloat and it dont work, watch his mix-ups and habits and learn ways around them. Peach can really only do so much and once you learn around her you'll destroy that Blake Griffin scum.
@Maha, still gonna do the time stamp review in a sec. But i have to put in that you can JCUpsmash a dair on shield. You just have to learn dair's timing and you'll be able to do it EVERY time.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I've been thinking about making a thread for a while. I never get the time to do it. lol. Im just trying to be helpful on the Pit boards.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
WTF is GT?

sorry.

Anyways, I'm gunna be doing some fan art of Pit amongst some other things tomorrow. Time to put my artwork to the test!! (and sprites for Smash Crusade!)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
guys, we may have a chance to get the lgl raised. i need you all to post what your ending ledge grab limits at the end of normal matches that require short term planking (like against snake, marth, g&w, diddy, falco) and tell me how many of them came close to 50 or surpassed 50 without just whoring the edge going for a timeout. here's the link to the discussion so that you can see what im talking about.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12691707#post12691707

EDIT:
just post your vids and the ending data in the RC stage discussion. since that discussion is over with ill just use that to keep them all organized so that way i don't need to make a new thread and add to the clutter.

Tesh

Smash Hero
holy **** maharba is a ****ing boss, I love your pit THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much. so gay. Keep it up.

Top Bottom