• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ike:pit is so fun :o slight advantage for pit I'd say, nothing more than 60-40

and again, we have WAY too many threads 3:
Uh, stop complaining. That's just a good sign of activity. Most threads live their lives give usefulness and drift off into the abyss of past threads. You should be happy the pit boards are active as they are. We are one of the most active more active than nearly every high tier character.

Also, with the exception of...like 3? Threads all the new threads that have been made are still going on e.g. luckays ideas, traps, stage discussion, mu thread, video thread, and now a CQC thread. All these give valuable information and still active discussion.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Except Metaknight.

Metaknight is always more active.

Probably because they're at least 50% of the community.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ike:pit is so fun :o slight advantage for pit I'd say, nothing more than 60-40

and again, we have WAY too many threads 3:
Except Metaknight.

Metaknight is always more active.

Probably because they're at least 50% of the community.
Actually, we're pretty much the same activity level as metaknight, they just have more users thus more view points.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
But we have the will power!

Allright guys im thinking of making my secondarys

Shiek and my new one D3 :D

is that good and wil lcover up pit bad matchups?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
don't bother seconding shiek (although she does great against wario iirc, that grab release combined with all her combos that get grabs and that bs tipper usmash kinda ***** his soul iirc). she does have GR>dacus/bdacus on mk that kills at like 80% but it's too bad shiek can't even touch MK... :urg:

but i wouldn't bother seconding shiek when you could just second diddy, pika, marth, or ICs. ya they are all hard to use (diddy aside kind of) but those are definately the most rewarding non-MK secondaries. oh i forgot to say falco, he is also a top secondary.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i've been learning falco. at ever every tourney i go to, MK has been 2-0ing me and as i'm sure you all know, MK is very common -.- i'm sick of the **** and i dont think i'll ever beat a good MK with my pit.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Uh, stop complaining. That's just a good sign of activity. Most threads live their lives give usefulness and drift off into the abyss of past threads. You should be happy the pit boards are active as they are. We are one of the most active more active than nearly every high tier character.

Also, with the exception of...like 3? Threads all the new threads that have been made are still going on e.g. luckays ideas, traps, stage discussion, mu thread, video thread, and now a CQC thread. All these give valuable information and still active discussion.
^^^^^^^This X 9001. Quit b****ing.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Miink about the girl in yellow hair. She looks better if you cut the long part out. she looks better wit short. AAnd last but not least...

BEWWWWWBIESSSSSSSs

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sensei!!!! He's coming back ^^;

Though, i'd prolly just go lucario, snake, or wario instead. But dub pit is too funny and spammy to not use sometimes XD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
that video was deep kuro it's pretty much on point with most if not all relationships.
Ikr? It's so depressing!!!!! But who cares, like it happened in the end, better to have the good memories than not to ;) after all it's those memories that make our lives all that much more meaningful and better~

"Do you realize there's only two ways for this to go now...?" That part made me sigh. :p

@Mink, Yup i hope he stays a while! Me and him were finally getting to be pretty legit partners...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So i took some initiative since the mu thread has slowed down momentarily.

In light of some recent troubles with my Youtube page idea and a lack of recorders (ONLY Luckay is doing anything right now, i would but i don't have a dazzle but as soon as i do you can bet i will :)) i decided to expand this thread even further so it can be a repository AND request thread. Post any 2011 videos for the following matchups and they will be put under the respective character. It'd be a great help if when you post multiple videos you put them in "collapse" tags ;) THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Also, as a side note, it doesn't have to be U.S. only :love:

:metaknight:
Videos

:snake:
Videos

:diddy:
Videos

:falco:
Videos

:wario:
Videos

:marth:
Videos

:popo:
Videos

:olimar:
Videos

:pikachu:
Videos

:dedede:
Videos

:gw:
Videos

:lucario:
Videos

:zerosuitsamus:
Videos

:toonlink:
Videos

:kirby:
Videos

:fox:
Videos

:rob:
Videos

:pit:
Videos

:peach:
Videos

:dk2:
Videos

:luigi2:
Videos

:wolf:
Videos

:sheilda:
Videos

:sonic:
Videos

:ike:
Videos

:sheik:
Videos

:ness2:
Videos

:pt:
Videos

:yoshi2:
Videos

:lucas:
Videos

:mario2:
Videos

:bowser2:
Videos

:falcon:
Videos

:samus2:
Videos

:jigglypuff:
Videos

:link2:
Videos

:zelda:
Videos

:ganondorf::troll:
Videos
I'll be doing the zss mu summary this week. Up by monday. However, im thouroughly disappointed in the lucario discussion. That WILL NOT be done till theres is some serious noteworthy more than 2-3 pages long in depth discussion. Yes maha, i went and read that stuff in your link. I still wanna see esca up in this. He hasn't posted anything on it at all either. That and NO ONE has discussed stages.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Read the edit i made at the bottom. Also, like i said post in them the video thread and they will be edited in. When you post multiple ones separate them by matchup please. Ya mink, i'm gonna get at least 2 serious sets vs your puff. Cuz the likelihood of that mu happening is so low. So next fest we'll do it.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So will this be all pit vs char or will you select like 5 per char?

Thanks Kuro for being so damn usefull

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It will be pit vs every character. It's separated by who he is fighting.

Thanks abel, i try in my own little ways.

Top Bottom