• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Sorry but Imma have to say, FF4 and FF6 are the best FF in the world. FF10 was aight... Even though I didn't really like tidus emonish, though he got rid of that in dissidia, I don't like the main character brooding all the time **** got old after FFVIII
Everyone is always goin in on Tidus' personality. How would you feel if you saw your whole city destroyed within like 10 minutes right before your eyes and you were pretty much the only one left?

Xcallion

Smash Ace
dude, play it. So much plot twist. such awesome characters. Dont miss out on the epicness that is FF IV

Xcallion

Smash Ace
"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it?s true, or because they?re afraid it might be true. Peoples? heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

Use this in your gameplay^ ; )

link2702

Smash Champion
came in a little late, saw the posts about FF awhile back

just wanted to say...

FInal fantasy 4's boss battle theme and FF's 6's battle against kefka were the two greatest FF songs ever, followed by ff9 and 10's battle themes.

now with that being said....

tomorrow at around 9pm central time.....xcallion wanna brawl me?

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I dont think i'm busy at that time. Remind me again tommorow and i'd be happy to brawl you. Dont destroy me too badly :(
I haz no confidence in my brawl skillz and if you pwn me too badly i may become disheartened and cry in my emo corner.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Life is cold, hard, and in your face, Abel.

link2702

Smash Champion
sory xcallion...completly forgot about that post of mine X_X

ever since the announcement of IGN "possibly" doing an article on the competitive smash scene...or at the very least trying to bring it in a better view then what it is currently to the rest of the gaming world....

i've been posting alot over there.

in some ways trying to show people thaat we're not as evil as everyone thinks..but i'm starting to wonder if its a lost cause.....lookng through all the comments on all of the smash topics there (not on the smash board, its dead, few who are there are all pretty mcuh competitive players themselves, so nothing needs to be done there.) lately, not only does it seem like its a lost cause to try to bring the competitive scene into a better light...it also seems like its a lost cause to try to get the non-competitives to look at things in a *logical* way

many of them are still absoolutly hell bent on saying that wavedashing in melee was broken, and OPed as hell.

:facepalm:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Guys, you aren't giving much to go off of in the diddy thread...please help out here.We need a continuing stream of discussion for at least a week or 2. :( CONTRIBUTE:urg:

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i'm really sorry, kuro. :(
I would help if i knew the first thing about that MU, but i'm completely clueless.

Top Bottom