• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Purple

Hi guys!
You wouldn't get banned for posting your opinion.

But I will say before you even post it, know the rules, you can be mad sure, but you have no reason to insult people.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
played brawl for the first time in like 4 months

I can't use PT at all anymore

my pit is better than my kirby.....-_-

I do not like this.
my yoshi improved...lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Page 156 of this thread will forever go down as the worst one in history.

Abel, Purple, I hope you both are proud of yourself.
Also, did I really see an infraction for 100 points?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh btw purple, i shouldn't have edited the part where i said that none of it was gonna be directed at you. just wanted to point that out lol. no but ill get infracted or watever for censor dodging. that's just how it is

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You guys are ridic.
And Pitskey. You missed where i said fyre was hot, purple got pissed, abel got pissed, kuro got pissed, and then they all had a "lets be pissed together" rant on the last page.

Turns out that they all ended up being the same initial position.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Who the fk changed it.... The person is trying to get the pit mains be stupid

link2702

Smash Champion
i walked into the topic again at page 414...

saw the extremely disturbing picture there.

and now leave convinced now that the pit boards are infact officially gay. X_X

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You can thank Purple Nurple for that.

the NON-PIT MAIN

So first we're drug dealers, now we're gay. Thanks a lot for your help, Roxy. You're doing a trolltastic job -_-;

Here. I'll help us get back in order.

That ain't falco.

link2702

Smash Champion
.....i hate the ice climbers....i hate those damn broken eskimos with a passion.....

IC are the most ******** characters in the game.....least against meta you still have somewhat of a chance and don't lose a freaking stock over making one single mistake.....

gah..thsoe matches against his snake jiggly ddd and meta all reminded me what i enjoyed about brawl even if he was slaughtering me with those i still had some fun against em...adn then those damn broken eskimos reminded me of all the reasons why i quit this ******** game in the first place. -_-

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The reason I asked why Roxy said that most of those of you who did recommend him are spammers/trollers is because I think in all of the content that Roxy HAS posted here she isn't much better; obviously she cares enough about her job to moderate and keep her cool while all at the same time providing meaningful opinions here and there, but... Really, all she's done in the past month is confront a few troll/fun topics, mod people for obvious !@#$, and then get her !@#$ jumped on because she used words like "blacklist" and got it taken way out of context for some two pages of another thread. Not to mention all this drama she keeps talking about between her and you guys.

I'm seriously sick of it. Sick of the Pits getting their s**ts in a bunch, and sick of our Purple bequeathed mod to react in such painstakingly obvious troll moments and direct teasing of the boards and whatnot. It's ********. Yeah, you all are dumb for defending Abel's trolling and telling people to stop banning him for breaking rules. Get over it. But also, this mod vs board !@#$ needs to stop one way or another.

Maharba, your post exemplifies exactly what I'm tired of seeing. I understand your !@#$ing sentiments, but let's just push it aside and be the bigger men by giving our recommendations and concerns privately to administration on behalf of the Pit forums. If you have a problem with Roxy's modding, so be it, but you better have a good !@$%ing case for the Support Forum because she IS doing her job.
Edit: I just re-read your post and noticed the end part being that you're not directing most of what you're saying to Roxy, so that's good. Sorry. This isn't exactly all about you anyways.

Rox, again, no one asked you to change the thread title, no one asked you to escalate/encourage Abel's behavior. If people instigate stuff like they have (I'm watching you, Pits...), then you have every right to ask them to stop going off topic. Hell, if we don't have a discussion leader, may as well do it yourself instead of locking topics only after a little while (looking at Side-B to attack thread)...

And hey, quit calling our boards small and insignificant while you're at it, I think the Pit boards are some of the most active and living boards out of the mid-tier range character boards.

Getting back on topic in a freakin social drug thread, link, I know your pain about IC's. You shouldn't quit because of them though, you should ditto them :troll:

link2702

Smash Champion
i quit a long time ago kystedez, but every time i've got the urge to play again, when i face the eskimos of hell it reminds me quickly of how much i hate em, and why i quit in the first place.

...and i've i've tried dittoing people with em...and its an even worse situation for me then...i only know how to do their cg...when i'm faced against one who knows how to do the cg and take care of other IC players...

i hope the next smash game doesnt have this much ******** stuff in it...or i may just lose hope in the series forever and go back to some other more generic fighter.

sorry i'm raging atm....i just seriously seriously SERIOUSLY hate the ice climbers...and lgl's only make me hate em more...

Top Bottom