• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well until then gadiel, "we weren't ready yet"

(i am of course responding like this since you used a sonic taunt in the pit thread.)

also, could you post the link to that thread?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
this saturday im attending the first texas circuit tourney guys! hype hype hype! gotta get ranked out here and show people wat pit is made of. however be advised that i may not go 100% pit as i need to start being known as a player more than i need to get pit rep atm. i mean hes my main so he will be getting hella rep anyways but ill be going marth as well based on MU and who im playing

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm not judging you there. As a comainer (comaining Jiggly) it's really hard to be able to use Jiggly in alot of tourneys. I understand having to use another character.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I'll be hesitant to go pika depending on the characters we face. My Pit does better in doubles now I think.

I dislike pikachuchutrain.

Edit: Wow I never new what was going on in the pit boards while I was gone. That Topic Pits vs mod thing was actually kinda sad :( I cant believe I missed it! Oh well I probably would of got ban somehow if I did post their *cough cough* Roxy. Anyways look like Kuro can never be a mod (apparently he is on a black list for doing research and can never be one.) but for the hell of it ima treat him like he is one :D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Luckay is pissing me off with his Pit. I swear, why even bother doing Pittos anymore man.

I'mma :troll: you with Wario next time we play, Luck. Bet on it. :) If you want to train my Pit some in friendlies tho, I can do that. I must learn the way of the irish!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I like how every time I change my avatar Abel changes it to something similar. Cough Eevee cough MLP thing now.
Yeah, kind of annoying the way he jumps on the bandwagon with stuff.

Luckay is pissing me off with his Pit. I swear, why even bother doing Pittos anymore man.

I'mma :troll: you with Wario next time we play, Luck. Bet on it. :) If you want to train my Pit some in friendlies tho, I can do that. I must learn the way of the irish!
lol its just some bs that happened in one game. It happens all the time in brawl, I just take a deep breath and move on when it happens to me. It would be nice to see your wario.:awesome:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Luckay if you haven't already lets team for AIB doubs ladders

It'll give us a feel. You're gonna be carrying me till I get my Brawl Mojo back. I mean My Ganon is on point now but my Pit is slacking. Though my Mk is making people rage.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
100% any character is too much stress unless it's a top char like mk or Diddy. One thing about Pit is having a good secondary.
I'm going 100% Pit now :cool: no secondaries--straight up Pit training..
So me and Luckay are gonna team at COT5. Cause it's my birthday and all. We going Mk/Pika?
Ok cool, I'm thinking about going 2 COT5 too, maybe we can all meet up.
Brawl too hard to make moneys with pit :(
:phone:
God will help me prove this wrong...:reverse:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Gadiel, I really wish you luck and Godspeed! We shall come out triumphant against our rivals, playing for His glory. No way am I down and out. SiiS5, here I come! I can't wait to go 70/30 Pit/Wario :) Pit for MUs I know is possible to win/is damn hard for Wario but easier for Pit, and Wario for everything else! YEAH!

I might go all Pit if I don't have to !@#$ing fight Judo, Ally, or that pit-muncher Kel. Y.b.M. is different, if he uses ZSS, I might try Pit on her. That mu is so underwhelmingly done.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Gadiel, I really wish you luck and Godspeed! We shall come out triumphant against our rivals, playing for His glory. No way am I down and out. SiiS5, here I come! I can't wait to go 70/30 Pit/Wario :) Pit for MUs I know is possible to win/is damn hard for Wario but easier for Pit, and Wario for everything else! YEAH!

I might go all Pit if I don't have to !@#$ing fight Judo, Ally, or that pit-muncher Kel. Y.b.M. is different, if he uses ZSS, I might try Pit on her. That mu is so underwhelmingly done.
Sweet, but don't forget about that Wario. I think the first match I saw of you was vs Lain's Marth, and you were soo good, I was like dang..Krystedez is that good? lol

Top Bottom