• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Kira's playing now if you guys are interested. Losing though. =[
I saw the match, Kira S'D >_< Also, Kira...you need more arrows vs MK! You did pretty well though, some unique tactics especially w/ the roll behind jab-bthrow, and punishing tornado w/ side-b.

Over 100%
Stand
Duration: 59
Invincibility: 1 - 55

Under 100%
Jump
Duration: 16
Invincibility: 1-15

^^^^^Using that from now on, lol

Also, can we bucket brake w/ mirror shield?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
my pit, got the plank you see?
your char, got to come get me.
my pit, tricky as hell,
your pit, on the ledge like a girl

my pit, gay and campy.
your pit, dumb and spammy
my pit, is fun onstage.
your pit's, why lgls are made

*chorus*
come on we got to let the world know,
that our pit's, aint just fo sho.
we gonna shoot spam camp and hey
p.s, we play pit's that plank!

(yes this is indeed a parody of the song MY DI CK)

Xcallion

Smash Ace
my pit is so terribad right now. i havent played anyone good offline in a month

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I saw the match, Kira S'D >_< Also, Kira...you need more arrows vs MK! You did pretty well though, some unique tactics especially w/ the roll behind jab-bthrow, and punishing tornado w/ side-b.

Over 100%
Stand
Duration: 59
Invincibility: 1 - 55

Under 100%
Jump
Duration: 16
Invincibility: 1-15

^^^^^Using that from now on, lol

Also, can we bucket brake w/ mirror shield?
It's called bucket brake because we need GaW's bucket lol. It's a tech exclusive to GaW because his bucket stops momentum. We can't use any secret moves to momentum cancel or we would have found it out at least in the past two years.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I listened to yall for the first time and took my time on the ledge.

Jump arrow half the time and when he comes close I do a Uair and stay on ledge camp.

Then I usualy get back up since he runs :D

Oh yea the dont aproach falco at 0% help me big time and ill show you guys on my next 3 vid comming up :D

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
One of the best matchups to help you get better is the marth matchup and the snake matchup. If you know any real good snakes or marths play against them.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
For the next two-3 tournies i won't be using pit AT ALL. Sorry guys, just want to test some stuff for myself.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You still needa work on that Snake vs Pit kuro ;)

Im gonna be quite honest with everyone here, I know how to fight Pit with every character in the game but, I can't figure out how to fight everyone with Pit... Is that odd?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
my pit, got the plank you see?
your char, got to come get me.
my pit, tricky as hell,
your pit, on the ledge like a girl

my pit, gay and campy.
your pit, dumb and spammy
my pit, is fun onstage.
your pit's, why lgls are made

*chorus*
come on we got to let the world know,
that our pit's, aint just fo sho.
we gonna shoot spam camp and hey
p.s, we play pit's that plank!

(yes this is indeed a parody of the song MY DI CK)
LOL That song was always too good.

I listened to yall for the first time and took my time on the ledge.

Jump arrow half the time and when he comes close I do a Uair and stay on ledge camp.

Then I usualy get back up since he runs :D

Oh yea the dont aproach falco at 0% help me big time and ill show you guys on my next 3 vid comming up :D
If what Zero said is true, I'll be seeing you and Taki this upcoming Saturday. Can't camp what you can't hit :D I've beaten SexyPit.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I found out that Pit vs Wario isn't as hard as I thought it was. 45-55 Wario's favor. -1 i guess. Playing Mvc3 has made me better with choices I make in battle. Even my Ganondorf was doing work on Kuro xD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
You still needa work on that Snake vs Pit kuro ;)

Im gonna be quite honest with everyone here, I know how to fight Pit with every character in the game but, I can't figure out how to fight everyone with Pit... Is that odd?
Lol i don't really need to work on snake vs pit at all i know that **** like the back of my hand. Can't judge a book from wifi :awesome:

I agree wario is only a -1. Once i figured it out it's hella easy. Just gonna be a long match.

Lol, you can't brag from wifi :troll: but those matches were fun. My sheik can do her dacus alllll day~. You kept messing up :p. I just wish you had gone pit more...that's the only reaosn i wanted to play you lol. CF was too fun to use haha. Marth vs IC's was funny...you switched from ganon b4 i could do CF vs ganon :(

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My house. I'd rather VM. Pits lurk.

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
who is zulo? i sees him luring this thread

edit:

just jkin man, im just pointing you out lol. i know which pit you are. you have that avi with inverted guy in glasses

Zulo

Smash Ace
Whaaaa.

/10aaa

Edit: Ah yeah. And those aren't glasses his eyes are glowing. :B

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
For the next two-3 tournies i won't be using pit AT ALL. Sorry guys, just want to test some stuff for myself.
If you want to get good with other characters you should just use them in friendlies and money matches; keep repping your BEST character in bracket, no joke.. And better, if you have room mates, friends, or smashers that wanna hang out to play at your house or have a smashfest, then do that and whip out your wario snake or whatever have you. (I assume wario because... well he's just better to learn imo)

You can't just pick up Wario and use him in tournament, please, take it from a guy who used him on wifi for nearly 2 summers before taking him to tournament D: I mean, if you've used him before then that's all fine and good... Still. You gotta know what you're doing with him.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If you want to get good with other characters you should just use them in friendlies and money matches; keep repping your BEST character in bracket, no joke.. And better, if you have room mates, friends, or smashers that wanna hang out to play at your house or have a smashfest, then do that and whip out your wario snake or whatever have you. (I assume wario because... well he's just better to learn imo)

You can't just pick up Wario and use him in tournament, please, take it from a guy who used him on wifi for nearly 2 summers before taking him to tournament D: I mean, if you've used him before then that's all fine and good... Still. You gotta know what you're doing with him.
Hehe order of skill for my characters goes

Snake>pit>wario. I've been using snake since i started a year ago. And pit about half to 1/3 of that time. I want to go all snake again for a few tournies. Out of curiosity. While, i'm not tourny ready (with wario), i could already see myself using wario in MM cuz i've been trained by two really good warios in my crew. Like mine is still pretty bad compared to theirs. But that's their main haha. It's not like im switching mains ;). Mostly using this as a gauge of my status as a player and to do that i need to use my best.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh my goodness, don't instigate. They'll namesearch and invade the Pit boards...

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Koolaid 103.8
Krystedez 78
KiraFlax 68

^^^^
That's all who's making money???--from John123's character diversity thread...Step it up Pits!!

Top Bottom