• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey, anyone know a good exercise to work out the biceps? I don't have any dumbells, exerciseballs, medicine balls, or anywhere to do pullups. And it doesn't look like my dad is gonna start going back to the gym with me like he said( and he's my only ride...) so im continuing at home till he gets off his arse~!:laugh: Anyways, ya. So ya, any idea?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
"Just kidding buddy, but it was so intense
The crowdlines crying our names didn't even make sense
Just because how close each and every match was
our secondaries even came down to the wire, cous'!

Every match, here's the catch, was super hella awesome!
I mean I was playing Esca, there was simply no flaws son,
Every other round, there'd be some "arrow rain"
where'd he just go ****ing insane,bringing me the mutha-flippin' pain!

There was 2 stock, 3 stock, with percentages high
I was simply amazed by his methods, I could die (literally!)
But I''d so something crazy cool, usually at the end
Got this mutha-flipping sexy spike, continuing the trend!

"And for Pittos, oh lord, just think of that one
Esca, lord of the Pits made it way too much fun
vs Mystic the... well. No idea what to call me
Just gunna have to see what Able can do, that O.G.

In any case, all in all, it was a crazy brawl
That's all there is to it, it was just so raw
My talent, it's growing, with each pro player
I'm seeing myself at A-tier, don't be a hater!

"Peace"
Couldn't think of nothing but Nicki minaj rappin' this when I saw this, lol--so worldly.

Teach me how to dougie rhyme

Abel1994

Smash Lord
havnt you guys notice that MK wasnt helping them fighting Taboo because MK is a higher tier?

This is fact. Look up the video if you think i lies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well i ain't benched in a while, but i know the last time i benched regularly my max was 250. im 19, 5'6". i weigh 165. however i was more proud of my squat max at 405. however im probably only around 370 for squat now. it's been a while.

however im still working out pretty regularly and i run more than i used too so mayb not.

@ kuro

you can use anything heavy in your garage to do bicep curls. you don't neccessarily need dumb bells. you can also do push ups with your hands more down by you hips. this works really well for biceps especially if you are doing them with diamond hand formation in between your belly button and your groin.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
well i ain't benched in a while, but i know the last time i benched regularly my max was 250. im 19, 5'6". i weigh 165. however i was more proud of my squat max at 405. however im probably only around 370 for squat now. it's been a while.

however im still working out pretty regularly and i run more than i used too so mayb not.

@ kuro

you can use anything heavy in your garage to do bicep curls. you don't neccessarily need dumb bells. you can also do push ups with your hands more down by you hips. this works really well for biceps especially if you are doing them with diamond hand formation in between your belly button and your groin.
Thx maha :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
i can max 150 on a good day.
:awesome:

Also, PTZR, i'm seeing you tomorrow right?
I'm going to BBC in GA tomorrow.
Wish me luck erryone

Urlon

Smash Rookie
Troll: someone who comes onto the boards of a mid-tier character, with metaknight from brawl, and fox from melee as his character icons and declares said mid-tier character to be broken.

Are you abel using a second account?
No I'm not but I play Fyre's Pit on a daily basis and she shuts down everything my MK can do. It really sucks. Oh, and I'm gonna be at BBC as well.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
peach is one of the hardest match ups to play against as pit to be honsest. you can't screw up at all or she will get you hard. tbh peach is on the harder side of close to even. her moves are just that much faster and her damage output due to her strings on us is incredible. definately a MU that could be argued as -1 for us but overall it just takes experiance. tbh i would argue the peach MU is harder for pit than the falco MU but that's probably just because of i have way more experiance against falco. it's one of those MUs that im gonna be studying with esca and illmatic out here a lot

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
peach is one of the hardest match ups to play against as pit to be honsest. you can't screw up at all or she will get you hard. tbh peach is on the harder side of close to even. her moves are just that much faster and her damage output due to her strings on us is incredible. definately a MU that could be argued as -1 for us but overall it just takes experiance. tbh i would argue the peach MU is harder for pit than the falco MU but that's probably just because of i have way more experiance against falco. it's one of those MUs that im gonna be studying with esca and illmatic out here a lot
No. It will never be a -1...definitely not. Pit is real good at being safe. Even against her. This is almost the same state of mind needed as wario cept its easier than wario. You have to

1) space very very very well.
2) if you notice a bad position coming. Get away. Fast.
3)Use dairs wisely. They are so good against her.
4) learn how to plank her properly(i learned how finally)
5) Be safe at all times and dont use ar or inf jab in general(there are a few it's ok). Also, it could benefit you to learn the faces of turnips just as well as a peach main so you can know when to be worried.

Also, she doesn't ban FD go there. That stage is so GOOOOOOOOOD for this matchup.

Top Bottom