• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Sweet, what did you train on? How was it so intense?
why was it so intense you ask? you i don't think you who you are dealing with.... let me show you who you are dealing with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk

lol jkin at ya buddy. it was so intense just because of how close a lot those matches were. we were both using our secondaries all day as well as pit to mix things up and all of our matches were hella awesome! i mean i was playing esca so there were several matches at random where he just go ****ing insane with his predictions and read his way to a 2 stock (and a 3 stock once or twice). then i'd do something crazy cool to end the next match (got this seeexxxy spike through PS1's edge lip with marth in one match for example).
and our pittos...... well guys just think about that one. esca, lord of pit's metagame vs Mystic... i actually don't have a title in mind for myself but if anything i would call myself... idk what ill call myself. this does however give me an idea for something to put in able's thread in a minute.

all in all it was crazy *** brawl session and that's all there is too it. i keep getting better the more i play high level players like esca and the guys at whobo3 (logic specifically for training. that dude is the man). if able could get unbanned i would say i've progressed to A-tierdom with pit now.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
why was it so intense you ask? you i don't think you who you are dealing with.... let me show you who you are dealing with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk

lol jkin at ya buddy. it was so intense just because of how close a lot those matches were. we were both using our secondaries all day as well as pit to mix things up and all of our matches were hella awesome! i mean i was playing esca so there were several matches at random where he just go ****ing insane with his predictions and read his way to a 2 stock (and a 3 stock once or twice). then i'd do something crazy cool to end the next match (got this seeexxxy spike through PS1's edge lip with marth in one match for example).
and our pittos...... well guys just think about that one. esca, lord of pit's metagame vs Mystic... i actually don't have a title in mind for myself but if anything i would call myself... idk what ill call myself. this does however give me an idea for something to put in able's thread in a minute.

all in all it was crazy *** brawl session and that's all there is too it. i keep getting better the more i play high level players like esca and the guys at whobo3 (logic specifically for training. that dude is the man). if able could get unbanned i would say i've progressed to A-tierdom with pit now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKVWHMuVZjQ

*Video response to his Youtubelink*

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

"Just kidding buddy, but it was so intense
The crowdlines crying our names didn't even make sense
Just because how close each and every match was
our secondaries even came down to the wire, cous'!

Every match, here's the catch, was super hella awesome!
I mean I was playing Esca, there was simply no flaws son,
Every other round, there'd be some "arrow rain"
where'd he just go ****ing insane,bringing me the mutha-flippin' pain!

There was 2 stock, 3 stock, with percentages high
I was simply amazed by his methods, I could die (literally!)
But I''d so something crazy cool, usually at the end
Got this mutha-flipping sexy spike, continuing the trend!

"And for Pittos, oh lord, just think of that one
Esca, lord of the Pits made it way too much fun
vs Mystic the... well. No idea what to call me
Just gunna have to see what Able can do, that O.G.

In any case, all in all, it was a crazy brawl
That's all there is to it, it was just so raw
My talent, it's growing, with each pro player
I'm seeing myself at A-tier, don't be a hater!

"Peace"

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master

"Peace"
this is my new sig

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I officially hate these mods now -_-

I dont know weather to be happy im back or be piss off that the fact I got ban was because I was acting like my normal self in the pit boards....

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Waddup

Their is no sorry for being ban. Its sorry for the mods being ignorant to realize you guys dont care that I spam.
ABEL!!! <3

"Peace"
YESZ! I approve.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
IVAAAAN!!!!!
I'm pretty sure we dont know anyone named "Able" on these boards.
Hey maharaba, we have semi matching avatar pics now xD

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
true that. except my pal in cali is the best link in cali so mine is more of a "maharba and pulse" pick more than it is a pit and link pic. but you're right i didn't notice till you said that lol

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Troll: someone who comes onto the boards of a mid-tier character, with metaknight from brawl, and fox from melee as his character icons and declares said mid-tier character to be broken.

Are you abel using a second account?

Top Bottom