• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

kown

Smash Lord
it is pronounced Cow-n not cone. FOOL! CF you should come for hobo 17...get a group of guys to drive over...mk is banned also.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
A new texture I started working on out of boredom. I thought I was done, but it doesnt look exactly right to me and I just had a butt-load more ideas for it. so ima prolly change some stuff.

I can post this here since it is pit right? o.o

Coffee™

I need it....
@ Doughboi (yes I'm calling you this forever) I like it kinda...its really creative and i defnitely like the wings and blades but I dunno it just seems like too much colours when you look at is as a whole.

These are pics of my texture that I use now.

This was before I edited the hair and wings.

This is how it looks now

It's still not done, gotta figure out how else I want to edit it now though.

This one is just for laughs :)

kown

Smash Lord
@doughboi...i like the pit except for his blade. I dont like the green but overall nice texture. good stuff.

@Maniac...nice texture.. its cool cuz pit goes from being the gay little boy too a freakin kik *** costume. good sht<3

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
it is pronounced Cow-n not cone. FOOL! CF you should come for hobo 17...get a group of guys to drive over...mk is banned also.
You know that I won't, I have been way busy with other things and don't see my self driving that far any time soon.

@Manic, you need to show me how to texture hack some time.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, I tried to go for a gold on the blade. Didnt work so well. I was thinking a bout getting rid of all the gold on him all together.
Ima edit it and show 2 other pics. theres some stuff on him that you can't quite see.

Coffee™

I need it....
@Maniac...nice texture.. its cool cuz pit goes from being the gay little boy too a freakin kik *** costume. good sht<3
Thx :)

@Manic, you need to show me how to texture hack some time.
Sure np

Lmao, I tried to go for a gold on the blade. Didnt work so well. I was thinking a bout getting rid of all the gold on him all together.
Ima edit it and show 2 other pics. theres some stuff on him that you can't quite see.
Imo it's the light blue pants in tandem with the green blade that don't really suit it.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Time for a n00by post! :D

Everybody knows that if you use WoI repeatedly, it gets much shorter, right?

well I used WoI and wing refresh, but instead of flying off the stage you stay right above it. If you keep wing refreshing, it ends up where you are just bouncing along hovering right above the ground and almost constantly wind pushing. Probably useless, but I thought it was kind of neat.

Anyone else want to help test this? Is there anything else that could make this actually useful?

Oh and ravyn, nice texture.

kown

Smash Lord
Maniac: hmm i was looking through the pics and i saw pit wsa wearing like a green scarf....maybe it should be white or black...i dont lie the random green in it. my opinion.

EDIT: nvm that was a different pit texture..i think

Coffee™

I need it....
Maniac: hmm i was looking through the pics and i saw pit wsa wearing like a green scarf....maybe it should be white or black...i dont lie the random green in it. my opinion.

EDUT: nvm that was a different pit texture..i think
Yea it's a different texture. My scarf is black and white.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Time for a n00by post! :D

Everybody knows that if you use WoI repeatedly, it gets much shorter, right?

well I used WoI and wing refresh, but instead of flying off the stage you stay right above it. If you keep wing refreshing, it ends up where you are just bouncing along hovering right above the ground and almost constantly wind pushing. Probably useless, but I thought it was kind of neat.

Anyone else want to help test this? Is there anything else that could make this actually useful?

Oh and ravyn, nice texture.
So it's pretty much wingdashing except you're not cancelling it?

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
i play pretty much any wii game that gets higher then an 8 on gamespot haha, but thats not very much lately... and brawl is the only one i continuously play

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
mmmhmmm i could go for an icecreamkown ;p

late and all but i actually play gold pit :)

kown

Smash Lord
uhoh competition between seiya and admp for gold!! hahaha

actually i think i prefer cone more than Cow-n. i dont know haha call me wtvr!

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, I have quite the announcement.

After a year of maining/seconding Pit, I'm throwing in the towel. I found a new character, and I have to put all my time and focus on playing him. This being said, I'd like my name removed from the Pit power-rankings and all my results be removed.

I'm going to Luigi.

Bye guys. :(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Gooo luigi! *runs away*

Oh wait.. guys seriously.. kown is VERY bad at smash bros. Its not even funny =/

Coffee™

I need it....
Guys, I have quite the announcement.

After a year of maining/seconding Pit, I'm throwing in the towel. I found a new character, and I have to put all my time and focus on playing him. This being said, I'd like my name removed from the Pit power-rankings and all my results be removed.

I'm going to Luigi.

Bye guys. :(
The plumber claims another.........

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
LUIGIIIII. Good **** Esca.

btw, From a local smashfest, who wants a vid of Esca 3-stocking my Snake?

kown

Smash Lord
Gooo luigi! *runs away*

Oh wait.. guys seriously.. kown is VERY bad at smash bros. Its not even funny =/
wait what? i dont lose to you...This includes: Brawl, Melee, Tennis, Basketball, Women, Friends, and anything that you like....

Basically, Im a better you!!! hahaha.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's one evil weegee pic, but he's always been the creepy weird character around, not just Wario and his eating.

Coffee™

I need it....
On a Pit related note.....why does noone use Glide Attack from the edge? Its like unpunishable since it goes through the stage. I keep wanting to use it then i forget it exists.

kown

Smash Lord
get some recent vids Jerm. A lot has changed since we last played...lololol

EDIT: im gunna MM ally and win....just wait u guys.

Top Bottom