• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
luckay kinda knows where it's at. in deadly alliance-armegeddon i mained raiden, scorpion, reptile, undead liukang, and on armegeddon a custom character.

omfg im so glad you guys like mortal kombat too! i haven't played the new one yet tho.... gotta say that i was disapointed in MKBT vs DCUV tho.

@luckay
<3 all those tags man.

my new and old tags are

MHRBA
Mystc
L0op
Dank
2Gay
RIP or SAKE
NorCA
PiTX
4Sis (because now im actually gonna go with the mindset of bringing home money to help me and my sister financially not just for fun. although it is mainly for fun, this is my current motivation to succeed besides various assorted brawl related goals)

luckay if we go to a tourney we should do you 4Maha and ill do 4luky

Edit: i didn't notice esca beat me too it....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
my tag changes too much but its usually around crushes if its not my own name

Usual tag is TKbro or TK?

some i can remember are

Cate
Misa~
4Hitz <(when I played ganon...lol)
CpHmr (captain hammer)
GotEm
Tico
Reset
Rukie
Angie
Jasmn
Fyre

thats just off the top of the head...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
because I had a crush on you before I you got a boyfriend obviously

^thats not sarcastic btw

and I like the way you cuddle...LOL...i used your tag at that tourney but it was only for like 2 matches and then I used it at MLG for my first match.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^I got farther in tourney using "Swag" then using Fyre.....

also can you go to something...like fuuuuuuck i been down to NC 3 times and i havent seen you any of them

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Im just now turning 18 next thursday :D

@Maha my friend sensei had a full time job and he simply requested weekends off. It worked for him. And he worked out like yall as well.

Also @ Maha: I use wifi for two things

1) matchup experience. Learning what could work most of the time and interesting mixups.
2) Adapting to players and learning HOW to read habits better. Even if you mess up the execution or something goes wrong cuz of wifi. If you noticed a habit, read it and MEANT to punish it. Your one step closer to being a great player. The better you get at these 2 things adapting and *learning* an opponents style and habits asap then the better you will be as a player.
Happeh Birthday!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
been playin Pit like a nut on wifi

I've been doing pretty good, 21 matches, 16 wins 5 losses.

Lost some pretty close matches too. I think I'm 23rd give or take on the ladder now. Gettn lots of material for my next video. Can't wait til I go to my next tournament tho.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'll sexy match any of you, any amount.

Basically we get a gay guy to judge who looks better, and I win.

I'm the hottest smasher period.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
LOL Esca, seriously? Why not a girl? I mean, if you're straight that is... I would rather have a girl judge me, not a guy try to make feel better...

EDIT: Unless of course, you're so damn hot you're turning guys into gays for you. But a guy that's already gay? Come now, they won't appreciate the same tastes as an honest to goodness woman would!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
the sexiest smasher is probably nicole. just sayin. (unless there is a hotter chick smasher who i just haven't acutally met or seen a good picture of)

*knows for a fact that i just outstraighted them, smirks XD*

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
My tags: BluBo (ike)
shame (every other character)
109? (hyped matches, "109" in french is pronounced the same as "sang neuf" which means "new blood"... get it? =D)

Esca said:
Basically we get a gay guy to judge who looks better, and I win.
I lold

pit boards crack me up x)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you know wats funny xcallion is i actually was thinking that earlier yesterday but i could have sworn you said you were gonna be busy for a while. but if you're that deprived then

OMGz it be das XCALLION! WAZZUP maNg?!

wat took you so long to get back here anyways? go post in the brinstar thread after you read through it.

Top Bottom