• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
it's not a walk in the park for any character. however we do kinda wreck him hard when we play the MU correctly so yes pit is a legit cp on King DerpDerpDerp.

welcome to the pit boards. wat other matchups are giving you problems? and yes if you pick up pit you will have lots of fun. both the character and the community in here are epic awesome and we could always use more pit players

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well vs peach it's about even. a little bit of a more advanced match up pit definately has the tools to deal with her.

@mink
how did you do with solo puff in that tourney?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I got 13th out of 25.
not bad, i won 2 and lost 2.

Which is bull****, cause the people in 9th only won 1 -.-
and some kid tied with me and didn't win any.

/rage.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
omg. you are really good with jiggs. too bad she is just soooooo slow. props for doing so good with her tho dude. i would not have the patience to use her tho that's for sure.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Those videos are so entertaining to watch!

Mink is officially the best Jigglypuff player in the nation!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha
Thanks you guys.
Match one and 3 i get kinda wrecked by Vper. but, i have alot of other matches online if you guys feel like watching. Haha. Thanks for the compliments.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Last post for the night Pit boards. Got to buckle down on some shiz~ might not see me for a week or so so bai~!!!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Last post for the night Pit boards. Got to buckle down on some shiz~ might not see me for a week or so so bai~!!!
How do you pivot arrow? I seem to always pivot arrow where Pit will lean in the direction opposite I'm traveling, but I've seen Earth & you Kuro do it in a way where Pit will slide in the direction he's traveling AS he pivot arrows. How do you do this?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pretty sure that's the same boost Pit gets on his third step because he is left footed. It's not something you should focus on trying to execute every time.

Also, those were some pretty hype vids mink. Best Jiggz gimp ever on delfino.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Pretty sure that's the same boost Pit gets on his third step because he is left footed. It's not something you should focus on trying to execute every time.

Also, those were some pretty hype vids mink. Best Jiggz gimp ever on delfino.
Nah, I want to learn so I can learn everything about Pit. It can be useful, and I want to learn how...so how do you perform it?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tbh.... at the moment it just kinda happens. i think the reverse has to be like 10 frames before you use arrow but then again it may something else. it may be having to hit a b reversal on step 3 like luckay was saying but tbh i don't any1 really does it on purpose. i've tried to do it on purpose and have it work but then sometimes i just get a normal b reversal. you should test this out gadiel and find out what makes it work consistently

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i don't get why we wouldn't be cool with it. your advancing our metagame. i mean it's not like we're all gonna be like, "kuro! don't you even think about testing useful stuffz for pit player! or we'll kiiillll yooou......."

:roll:lololololol:roll:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Mink ik we're tight and all...but ima have to do it...SOWWIE :cry:

Also, maha i was talking about the fact that i won't be able to till like...may first.

Author's note: GRADUATION IN ~20 SCHOOL DAYS. HELL YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :awesome::cool:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i think as whole we pits are becoming way more legit than we used to be. wouldn't yall agree? i mean koolaid's back, we are doing better in tourney's, our metagame is advancing. our boards are dominating it up right now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, you guys are finally becoming more legit. Come to think of it, a lot of dead or semi-dead chars are getting revived recently. Dedede, GaW, a couple others.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Thats true Maha, its like the Pit boards are finally starting to heat up. Seeing the latest character board posts to be on the Pit boards is awesome :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i think as whole we pits are becoming way more legit than we used to be. wouldn't yall agree? i mean koolaid's back, we are doing better in tourney's, our metagame is advancing. our boards are dominating it up right now.
2011 is the year we fight for our glory!!!!!

My new tags?

4glry
2SAFE
4Sax! (when he doesnt attend tournies :()
Cruxs with special alterations
Kuro~

Top Bottom