• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
sorry guys, **** gone down. i ain't gonna be able to post on anything tonightm ima just watch something and go to bed. no maha info goin down in this neighborhood tonight. sake, the first PR i ever met, and the guy with a personality and brawl skill that made me want to play competitive, died today of menangitis, i think it was cerebral menangitis. and like while we weren't like friends or anything, hell he at least recognized me and gave me compliments the few times i saw him. so idk why it's so depressing as i didn't really know him very well, but this just sucks as sky is taking his loss really hard, and sky IS my friend. so ya, im done on the postin for a lil while.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Night.

Guys wish me luck tomorrow.
I usually go ZSS since she's a better character, but tomorrow...
tomorrow....
i whip out the big guns.
I'm going mostly puff tomorrow. Unless it's like, a realistically unwinnable matchup.
Like Snake.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I am really sorry to hear that Maharba, I didn't know anything really about it. I wish I could have done something, but all I could do was freakin' pray... I literally did pray for him the minute I seen that topic and now I am sorta crying, not because my prayer didn't work, but because I didn't even really do anything...

You have my condolences. Try to take it easy, Maha... :c

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Good luck, mink and kiraflax. I would watch the stream, but ima be busy for most of the day. Mink... USE TEH PUFF. DO EET!!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
WISH ME LUCK GUYS! http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11799
You guys should watch the stream tommorrow! ill post link here sometime.
Good luck Kira. Post the stream~ AND GET ON IT~!

Sry to hear that maha. You have me condolsences as well. It's always sad when someone dies.

It's pretty weird. Cuz last night was prolly the best night of my life...and for someone else it was the worst :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nooooooo...

Sake died. I had convinced myself he'd get better and stopped keeping myself updated.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I can't believe Sake died :(

I didn't know him at all but its tragic to see someone die so young.
Things like this really make me value the people in my life

I'm sure it must be alot harder for you Maha since you personally knew the guy. I offer you my condolences during this difficult time

----------------------------------------
On a side note, good luck KiraFlax!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lets try not to let a death bring us down. Sake was an amazing snake main from West Coast. He's in a better place right now. I know it sad how young he was, but we shouldn't mourn about his death, we should remember the great times we had with him. Maha, I know that Sky is going through a lot. I want you to look out for him please. I may seem like a troll half the time, but Sky is someone I respect. Let us pay our respects. Sake, I may not have know you as well as some people here but, you where a most feared snake player on the ladder. I wish I could've played you. I'm sad i never got the chance too. I know you're in a better place and if you can somehow, read, hear what Im typing. We all Miss you. My condolences.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
the condolences appreciated, it's hard to think one of the few norcal smashers there even are is gone. but really they all go to SKY. he was an inspiration to me as a player nad like i said always really nice, but he was SKY's best friend so please all the condolences to him.

okay. no more downer talk. nuff said and norcal (and it's one texas rep) have to move on. but i swear i will rep sake at the next tourney im at and dedicate my play that day to his memory and the pain of norcal. and unless something stops me that tourney is on May 7-8 and there is no better tourney to rep this at than the beginning of the Lone Star Official Texas Circuit of Smashers. there will be no1 there who can out play me with the will power im putting into this one.

in the meantime, ill be working on some new pit stuff when i get off work at 11 tonight. im just on break now tho. gtg yall. latuh

Nitrix

Smash Ace
That stream is really weird for me :/

On a side note I can't wait to get back to Pit once this school year is over
2 tuesdays from now I'll be camping like the good old days :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya he went pit and got beat twice in a row even on his cp then went snake. I believe it was losers finals. He had lost to malcolm in winners 2-0 before as well i believe. He was making lots of mistakes 4 that matchup though. So idk. He's still breaking in pit i'd assume. That or he doesnt know it that well.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
WOOHOO!!! :D We need LOTS of pit representation so I dont feel so bad if I end up having to go wario against ally or something lolololol
Hmm, that reminds me...I was born in Cincinnati, and my fam is in Middletown. I could come for the weekend and stay w/ my cuz or something and then get a ride town to Middletown and stay for a few days..hmm...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who are you and how are you in Atlanta I don't see you at all.

@Everyone: Pit?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Who are you and how are you in Atlanta I don't see you at all.

@Everyone: Pit?
I've only been to one tournament in GA which wasn't even legit(AWA anime con) and I met a few people but not many. I have practiced w/ the Decatur 7(new name I guess lol) lots of times though. I played Big Lou in a friendly like last month, but yeah I haven't been too active. This summer looks hopeful though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I feel like you and I are the only Pit mains in the midwest! xD

We really should team!
That'd be tight, but I think I'm booked with a Peach main. We'll see tho, she might have someone else to team with by then, who knows? (yes, she's a she. Nicole's really good)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you're teaming with Nicole? shes hella cool and good at brawl too. tell her maharba from whobo3 says what up. such a good doubles peach and strangely better at playing against mk than against other characters no matter the match up

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol Esca, so that's why Nicole was so adamant that if Pit players super gay it's actually agreeable to be even or his favor.

But lgl supposedly limits that. I'd be willing to prove that wrong >:D

EDIT: not double postin just for this but:

Krystedez's Dream within a Dream within a Dream within a Dream within a... said:

Nitrix

Smash Ace
That is one confusing experience Krystedex lol. Dreams like that seem pretty fun :)

I remember some weird ones I've had. In one dream I was walking home from school and a girl walked up to me wearing a black bikini (don't start :awesome:). She said her name was Cassandra Stutterdale and that she was really popular, loved black bikinis, and wanted to go for a walk. So we did but as we walked the seasons were changed at an accelerated rate, then I woke up lol.

Do you guys think dreams mean anything at all? I mean I have strange ones like that, but I also dreampt Rebecca Black was sitting at the back of my calculus class doing drugs :/

Top Bottom