• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I think the match you went ROB was when I was Peach who I haven't used in over a year. Any of the random matches you won was on a character I have no idea how to use. I'm pretty sure after you won with ROB I preceded to 2 stock, 3 stock, 2 stock again, JV 3 stock, and then 3 stock you a final time before I left in a Pit mirror. Yeah, you're kinda bad.

Spam

Smash Rookie
umad bro

My blaco beat you to.
And my pit won i think when you didnt choose him :p

UMAD?

And is Kuro gonna be mod?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Someone trying to top my trolling prowess? Again?

*Yawn*

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@kiraflax,

that's creepy dude. ya i seconded marth forever but my actual second best character to my pit has always been ROB. i was just natural with him and i still consider him my second best. he does **** pit's bad MUs except MK, who doesn't count. he is SUCH a good second for pit and they have similar qualities so it's easy for me to switch between them.

@luckay

HOLY ****! THAT VID WAS EPIC! you are so good with dat pika.... and the pit was so shmexy i can't describe!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
@kiraflax,

that's creepy dude. ya i seconded marth forever but my actual second best character to my pit has always been ROB. i was just natural with him and i still consider him my second best. he does **** pit's bad MUs except MK, who doesn't count. he is SUCH a good second for pit and they have similar qualities so it's easy for me to switch between them.

@luckay

HOLY ****! THAT VID WAS EPIC! you are so good with dat pika.... and the pit was so shmexy i can't describe!
Exactly. Rob is like pit and he beats his bad match ups like Olimar Ics Falco Marth. They both have reflectors, lasers, flying UpB, Good slide toss, similar Uairs, and similar ranges most of their move sets. Rob is definately a different version of pit im tellin ya.

Metaknights not that bad, idk why Pits complain about him so much. I have to use Pit on meta its too hard with rob.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Just saiyan, i've officially realized why the oli boards said oli was even if not in our favor. We go hard on him...i mean dayum. Also, ik begging for mod is the wrong way. I did some research and you can be named mod. Which is why i found that our b4 pming roxy. I simply asked him/her if it was a possibility. No begging involved. I'd love for it to happen but if it doesnt then oh well. Not much i can do about it.

Gonna watch luckay vid now~

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@flax

i didn't say that MK is mega ultra unbeatable for pit. in fact i also go pit vs mk as he is the only character i use lol. ill pick up a secondary again when im a better player overall, and funny enough it'll probably be ROB. but ya pit MK is perfectly doable, it just requires alot, just soooooo much patience.

@kuro, did you mean to talk all dragonballzy when you said up above me, "just SAIYAN?"

Spam

Smash Rookie
Luckay sexy video lol

I saw 3 Fsmash people
Taki Allbrex and Zamz o-o

Thanks for adding Taki on their cuz I LOVE MAKIN FUN OF HIM! Especilly whenever I go to his house or somtin xD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey guys, i've added the d3 mu summary. Post any revisions or notes you think i may have missed in my mu thread. Ill be doing zss asap. Sorry for the delay. Now im off to do 80+ problems of math homework i put off :D...

Top Bottom