• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We have lost all hope. Jamaal has become active as a moderator. Abel is banned. I'm frequent on the Pit boards. Xcallion is my favorite member. Mink keeps saying that he is a sexual act.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Technically, i didn't start he sexual act thing.

The pit boards did it.
Nobody's better than Mink. We're better than nobody. Therefore, we must be > Mink.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wait why the **** is abel banned? for reals i mean if it's because of those AWESOME pictures im gonna pissed. sorry but i don't do tyranny. if you give me a legit reason as to why hes banned then ill stay, but im really close to quitting this website and all of it's stupid bull**** at this point.

there is a reason the pit boards shouldn't have an outsider as a mod. make kuro a mod. he's easily this boards leader when it comes to data compiliation.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
wait why the **** is abel banned? for reals i mean if it's because of those AWESOME pictures im gonna pissed. sorry but i don't do tyranny. if you give me a legit reason as to why hes banned then ill stay, but im really close to quitting this website and all of it's stupid bull**** at this point.

there is a reason the pit boards shouldn't have an outsider as a mod. make kuro a mod. he's easily this boards leader when it comes to data compiliation.
He intently posted three times. Straight. I agree with the second statement, though. We should have someone who's more frequent to the boards, someone we know very well and trust as a forum leader.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'd be a mod as i always read everything b4 hand and check pit boards everyday...and am pretty logical person...but you have to apply for those things and i'm sure i don't meet the requirements x3 that or Roxy made me one. Which would be the only way~ so yaaaa~

Man i love these ~ symbols XD

Thanks for the love though guys~

oh ya working on d3 mu summary atm~ if i finish tonight ill post it

Edit: Nvm dad just rained on my progress. Have to go to bed after dinner even w/no school the next day >3>

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I believe Kuro would make a good mod. He has been active on the Pit forums for a long time and has made contributions. He seems cool.

Plus having a mod with a bedtime makes me giggle a little.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Even w/ a bedtime i'd go back and give infractions if you went wild just cuz i was gone~

:colorful:

Hmm, ill send roxy a pm to inquire about it. Since alot of you seem to agree.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I heard you shouldnt ask for mod...they just give it to you

but I'd vote you mod anyway...

lol at salty-inducing-comment

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
im gonna be a mod, and ban abel.

then im banning pitzer.

then zatch

Me first plz, kthanx. :D

Kuro, I don't think mods have the authority to "mod" other members. Those would be Admins. I think moderators can suggest someone, but begging to be mod can make your chances of becoming one even worse.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wanted to be a mod at one point for the Pit forums because it looked like it wasn't being modded at all really at one point, then Roxy started showing up.

I don't want to be a mod unless administration feels that I would be helpful. And in order to do that, you have be more than just be a contribution to the forums; you have to be a role model for others, as well as be readily available.

I've been frequenting smashboards a lot, and I always check here for new content at the Pit forums. You guys are really fun to hang with, and Wario boards are... let's just say, pretty quiet... Their social thread is pretty much dead compared to this one. :<

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Boards flare up and die and flare again. Dont worry bout it :) the wario boards will come back

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hmmm, so my combo vid will be fully rendered within the next hour. Should I upload it today or wait until the weekend when everyone has time to watch it.

Spam

Smash Rookie
How good is Kira?

Is he/she a Koolaid or down to esca or Kuro?

Who eye is on your pic?

I think I know who it is

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Kiraflax is up there as one of the best Pits I think. He just needs to post here more often. :glare:

I also think he's the only one who doesn't go solo, but also doesn't second a high tier. He's a Pit/ROB

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I promise to you all that my first single person CV will be all Pit. No matter how scrubby I am with this character. That is all.

Spam

Smash Rookie
Is it cous he can fly and even when he get hit he can fly and angle his B?

I use Wall-E somtimes and its pretty fun though

Top Bottom