• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
all right i'm good now
2406 6725 3611
I'll check on this every 5 mins or so for the next half hour... probably

Xcallion

Smash Ace
sorry people. i got called away unexpectedly. this is what happens when i cant use my own computer. i can wifi all day today though.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Damn luckay, i couldnt predict your pit at all. The only read i ever got was to avoid your grab at zero % and punish when you failed to get it. Advice for mah pit?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Dont approach with angel ring as if you opponent gets out quick enough they will punish the ending lag. You punished with fsmash a lot when you should save it for the kill. Use jab combo which will do around 11% and finish off with an arrow and its almost the same as landing an fsmash. Plus if they're shielding you can end the jab combo early so they don't punish you. You also don't grab enough. Our grabs are best to use and pummel with them because since they don't kill they will refresh our better moves.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
GG's Luckay!

Note to self: Save Fsmash for kills and use utilts to punish their aerials. Got it. Grab more, then pummel to refresh our moves.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Im jigglypuff.

I'm bad at this game.

Btw. Im about to make a thred in here called "Ask mink why he's Teh Sex"

You guys down?

Top Bottom