• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wow pitz, that vid was great! so entertaining man. i dig your style. although i noticed throughout the whole vid that you never abused slanted up dtilt, which is one of the reasons i love that stage. but hey im not raggin by any means, that vid was sex. speakin of which....

minkistehsex

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I try my best to please the Pit boards ^^. I have a unique style I guess.

Edit: for y'all who didn't know what happened at the end basically I grabbed him before he could cancel his up-b lag, grab release, then forced him to airdodge to the ground, then I punish his landing lag. I had that all planned too lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Neither. I just dont comment when stuff's about MU's or that nature, cause my not being pit-ness gives me nothing to say. :-\

So, back to being social.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I drew my first pony today?
Wanna pass judgement on that?

I think i did a decent job for my first time.

whether or not you like ponies does not mean you cannot judge art.

link2702

Smash Champion
...wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....

no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s...

but suddenly they are "cool" now :confused:

just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now :confused:

i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon.

and...

thesupermariobrossupershowandzeldacartoonsfromthe80s

as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show....

e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though...

*sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads...

hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well I say you gotta atleast watch the pilot episode before you judge it

I haven't watched it yet but I might watch the first episode today and see if it really is good or everyone is just turning gay and not telling me

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
TKb, then just skip the first two episodes. I mean, the first episode. Doesn't second episode have Pinkie's awesome Giggle at the Ghoulies song?

....Oh.. um... (looks around)... I mean... PONIES ARE STUPID. YEAH!... >.>

*runs off*

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
...wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....

no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s...

but suddenly they are "cool" now :confused:

just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now :confused:

i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon.

and...

as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show....

e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though...

*sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads...

hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid...
links, I hate your post, WHAT the !@#$ is up with your new lines? XD

Anyways, you won't know if you like ponies until you watch them, honestly. My friends who don't try to get in on fads for no reason just started watching them because /b/ watches them and stuff. Suddenly, they're like OMG YOU GOTTA WATCH ITS PONY-RIFFIC!

...I was like...srsly? ... WHY?!

but then I watched the episodes... and I gotta say... The art direction they took with this CARTOON is why I liked cartoons in the first place. It has incredibly funny punchlines, over-the-top gag jokes, running jokes that personify certain characters, unique personalities and none of that frufru "OMG I GOTTA HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND WEAR MAKEUP" girly ****. It's all toony stuff, made for ANY age. ANY AGE.

This is like, the stuff man.

the reason people say stuff like "FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC OMG I LOVE PONIES MY LITTLE PONYYYYY" is because they're making fun of how a supposedly supposed-to-be girly show turns out to be funny as hell and fun to watch. It's all satire, really. Not "omg I want to infect minds with pony junk that's actually really bad!"

link2702

Smash Champion
meh....i still wouldn't be caught dead watching it, sry.

as for my huge lines with my posts now....

i started doing it because folks were complaining at other forums i visit about my huge wal of text posts taht end up being so bunched together they are hardly readable.

which would you rather have...? me typing like that in the original post...or this;

...wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s but suddenly they are "cool" now just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon. ...and thesupermariobrossupershowandzeldacartoonsfromthe80s as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though *sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid......wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s but suddenly they are "cool" now just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon. ...and thesupermariobrossupershowandzeldacartoonsfromthe80s as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though *sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid......wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s but suddenly they are "cool" now just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon. ...and thesupermariobrossupershowandzeldacartoonsfromthe80s as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though *sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid......wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s but suddenly they are "cool" now just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon. ...and thesupermariobrossupershowandzeldacartoonsfromthe80s as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though *sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid......wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad....no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s but suddenly they are "cool" now just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon. ...and thesupermariobrossupershowandzeldacartoonsfromthe80s as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though *sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads hell even alot of my friends from junior high/high school arent' sure why they were obsessed with the little finger skateboard fad they had back in junior high....which right from the start to me just looked stupid...

:oneeye: (added some extra to just give emphasis on how long my posts on other forumss tended to drag out :troll: )

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Audiences:
15-24 male
25-40 male
40+ male

Gg.

And you can easily just use proper punctuation and capitalization, along with proper spellcheck and just ONE newline per new thought to clean up your posts. Just some suggestions. Not really trying to offend you.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
...wtf is with everyones obsession over this weird my little pony fad.... no adult/teen in there right mind would of been caught dead watching these back when the originals were popular with children in the 80s and early 90s... but suddenly they are "cool" now :confused:

just cuz they go into some anime direction they are "cool" now :confused: i'll stick southpark, family guy, futurama, and the original looney tunes, whenever i wannna watch a cartoon.

...and...

as for the drawing...it looks good i guess, in the fact that it is close enough to the art direction of the show.... e_e but i still am not sure why people are so crazy about this fad though... *sigh* but then again i've never understood people having an obsession with certain fads...

I didn't even fix your punctuation or anything (because that's just your style of posting) but now it's 100 times more readable. In fact, now I actually feel like responding to it!

First off, a lot of people "in their right mind" are watching this show. Until you can take the time alone (yes, alone, even I do so) to watch it for yourself, you won't know if you like it or not...:). No one can catch you, unless you live with your parents/siblings/no computer access outside of school.

MLP didn't take an "anime" approach at all, they have big huge cartoony like eyes and thick-made lines. The color fill-in style is vibrant and yet easy on the eyes.

If you want to stick to the mainstream cartoon series of today with heavy amounts of pop-culture+violence+badpuns+unoriginal content, be my guest. MLP strives to give good entertainment while spoon-feeding you small amounts of morality (oh noez, NOT THAT!). Still, there's some controversial and tongue-in-cheek moments that adults and teens of all ages can catch and think about.

I can agree that no one will beat the original looney tunes. But MLP is like looney tunes WITH a story and dynamic personality.

I could never understand people obsessed with the finger skateboards either though. Those things didn't do anything but waste time and distract you in high school. Mostly used by unintelligent bullies into skateboarding and looking like a hoodlum :awesome:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ohh
minks about to get pissed and go on a pony rampage.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

okay.
So, the old MLP show from the 90's was trash as fu. I know because i have a little sister and was forced to watch it for like, ****in' 5 years. This new show is like, ****ing. crack. It's awesome. My favorite episode is 16. As much as you would not like to be caught dead watching it, i went to school today (college, i'm 20 male, straight) with my new rainbow dash tshirt. The first 2 episodes are good, but don't give the show justice because it's an episode used to introduce the characters to the show and give backrgound information of why Twilight Sparkle is in Ponyville to begin with. If you don't wanth the first episode it's not a big deal, but you might find yourself asking yourself "huh?" later on because you don't know all the background in the characters. If you're scared to watch it, don't watch it. I honestly am a pretty cool kid, i get along with pretty much anyone. I'm into heavy metal, and i think this show is awesome. I don't hide in the shadows and beat off to it or anything, but i can say that this show is pretty catchy, attractive, has a good plot, is well written and overall good.

It may be some current fad, but at least it's enjoyable. If you're too scared to watch it, don't do it.
gg.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Lol I don't even like MLP as much as ^ those two. I will say confidently that you wouldn't catch me dead wearing anything related to it...

Now, Mario? Hell yes. Sporting rhe SMB3 hoodie right NOW! :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@Leaf. Stick up for what is right.

@Supreme Dirt - Winter Wrap Up, youtube it.

@ Krys - my shirt looks badass. I wouldn't wear mario stuff. Nerd :p
Thanks for sticking up for MLP though, friend : )

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Mink, wear a !@#$ING pony on your shirt and then we'll talk. (nice shirt tho)

Until then.

Oh yea. Who's da nerd. (and no that's not me D: )

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Idk why you guys are arguing about MLP. Why should you care about other people's preference in TV?

Choice

Smash Champion
seagull name searches hardcore? for reals?

also you gotta include the numbers if you wanna pull san over. you can't search for 3 letter words i think.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Watched video, Pitzr, it was pretty entertaining, I liked the footstool gimp. The matchup bores me though, I've played my roomie's luigi quite a bit. You add some spice to it with your speed and shenanigans, but the luigi missed soooo many opportunities to just UPPERCUT YOU BOOOM!

Still, just a friendly, was a nice vid :)

Top Bottom