• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
mink will u write up some detail in the zss match up discussion so that we can have ACTUAL input instead of just "oh im rid dle i say it's even but don't list why cause ima be lazy right now. Buhleeve IT!"?

DarthPika

Smash Rookie
Anyone know who our next MU discussion will be on after we finish ZSS?

Edit: I STILL need to actually play some of you guys. :p I'm sick and tired of facing Pikachu, Marth, and Diddy....

DarthPika

Smash Rookie
My brother is a Pika main/Marth secondary, and the other 2 players I play against the most are Diddy/Marth mains. It is quite annoying. lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Anyone know who our next MU discussion will be on after we finish ZSS?

Edit: I STILL need to actually play some of you guys. :p I'm sick and tired of facing Pikachu, Marth, and Diddy....
marth
d3
lucario
zss
g&w
tlink

honestly ill prolly import R@vyns gaw thread they covered it all back then for the most part. and ill add a few of my own. So ill prolly do tink,lucy,pika soon.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
After having a crazy week of midterms, labs and quizzes I am back :)

This thread seems like its moving faster now.

Anyone know how I should fight a Diddy.... EVERYONE ALWAYSE 2-3 STOCK ME WHEN I FIGHT DIDDY!
- Be aggressive when he has no bananas. Don't let him set up.

- Mirror Shield and Angel Ring and key

- Don't get overwhelmed, stay calm and focus

- Know the range of his throws. Getting punished for arrows really sucks

- Watch where you roll

- When Diddy is offstage, he will really want to side-B back to the stage. Try to stop this, since it forces his up-B which you can knock him out of with an arrow.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Dang couldnt make it to whobo 3 job due to job loss and some bull . whats the next biggie i know genisis is coming. anyone going to that?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
lolololol! abel he isn't new at all. on the contrary he has been here since before i was. he is the 2nd best pit (possibly the best pit) that there is.

@ kiraflax
these boards aren't dead anymore. you should freqent here again, at least the mu discussions as we could use your input.
as for tournies, i think ceo is comin up

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lolololol! abel he isn't new at all. on the contrary he has been here since before i was. he is the 2nd best pit (possibly the best pit) that there is.

@ kiraflax
these boards aren't dead anymore. you should freqent here again, at least the mu discussions as we could use your input.
as for tournies, i think ceo is comin up
<3 CEO i still have to buy my pass...i forgot o.o woops lol

Xcallion

Smash Ace
depends on how many times you beat him. and how many times he beat you and whether either one of you were sandbagging...

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So I played ma friend (owned him with Pit)
Tried my new secondairy which was toon link AND I FINALLY GOT THIS KILLING DIIDDY!
I was spamming the hell outa him and he finally knew how I felt! He was saying stop camping and got piss
So I chose marth vs his diddy and owned him by spacing and he complained and cried about stop spacing so then I STOOD IN 1 SPOT! I took both his bananas and spam them byt thowing em on top of the the whole time and he ran into me like 5 times and I spam Dsmash and perfect him which killed him and he said the only reason I won is cuz i staid in 1 spot :D

SO I cant
Camp
Space
Stand in one spot
when I fight him lol :p

Esca

Smash Champion
byt thowing em on top of the the whole time and he ran into me like 5 times and I spam Dsmash and perfect him which killed him and he said the only reason I won is cuz i staid in 1 spot :D

SO I cant
Camp
Space
Stand in one spot
Dude that's what I was thinking the WHOLE time!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So I played ma friend (owned him with Pit)
Tried my new secondairy which was toon link AND I FINALLY GOT THIS KILLING DIIDDY!
I was spamming the hell outa him and he finally knew how I felt! He was saying stop camping and got piss
So I chose marth vs his diddy and owned him by spacing and he complained and cried about stop spacing so then I STOOD IN 1 SPOT! I took both his bananas and spam them byt thowing em on top of the the whole time and he ran into me like 5 times and I spam Dsmash and perfect him which killed him and he said the only reason I won is cuz i staid in 1 spot :D

SO I cant
Camp
Space
Stand in one spot
The internet isn't an excuse to not make sense when you say things people.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sure, i can write up a little something.
But you'll have to wait til i hit the pokemon league.

I'm on a rampage in pokemon black.
Get at me world!

Top Bottom