• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
He came over my house and it wasn't wifi to

And just to let you know I suck with everyone exept pit T.T Thats why I try to second Young link

Oh yea since you guys like the john then ill continue on what he does.

he rage quit whenever 12 of these things happen
  • Whenever I get a good start and early kill him
  • If I dont kill him in the beginning but he has like 70+% and I have like 20-%
  • He quits every time were on last stock and he is basically already dead.... Like a split second before he dies he quits and says "**** you" while I just sit their and say umad a lot.
  • Whenever I combo him badly for a long time (chose yoshi and did 1 full Dair and he quit and said stop cheating)
  • Whenever I throw him off stage and ledge hog him
  • If you chaingrab him in any way
  • If you basicly choose falco because he apparently ban that charactor...
  • Spamming tornado on MK
  • Oh yea if you choose the same charector he rage quits a lot saying doing that is cheap because he hates dido's >.>
  • He especially hates when you fight him using his main (Like he use to main C.Falcon and he chose somone else so I pick C.Falcon since he ban me off a lot of char and he said I cant be him and I said Why not your not him and he choose C.Falcon and said I cant be him)
  • Here are the char he ban me from a long time ago but stopped doing it because the game got boring cous of it >.> (Falco, Olimar, Ice climbers, Mario, Pit, Meta Knight, Tink, C.Falcon, Bowser.)
  • He quits when You D3 Kirby or Bowser Suicide.

Now for the things he does whenever I do the Above things.
  • His first option is to call our friend to play wifi to get away from it all
  • The second option is to choose falco and spam gun and chaingrab but he can never get me with it because I camp.
  • He literally starts to get piss off and scream loud as hell over this game. And I simply replay saying its just a game and he says SHUT THE **** UP!
  • The forth thing he does is say I give up im playing by myself now and he plays cpu and ends up gettign combo'd
  • I then made him stop playing by himself because its my house and I said im playing too and he acts like he lives here and says to bad yoru not playing
  • Whenever I laugh he gets pissed off and screems stop laughing and I say why and he says just stop but whenever he kills me he laughss his balls off.
  • He then literally starts to cry over the game
  • He then says "forget this **** if you dont stop im going home" while i reply saying "as long as i dont have to walk I dont care".

And now he mains Wolf n Diddy and all he does with wolf is Fsmash and gun and reflector until your like around 100%+ then he spams the hell out of Dsmash and gets piss off if you run away when he wants a kill like that.
He spams the hell out of bananas which is why I second Tink now nuff said.
But know im starting to make him happry now whenever he playes because I fallow a model now. Win 3 sandbag 1 lol

Wow this has to be the most detailed post I did in like ever lol.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
He came over my house and it wasn't wifi to

And just to let you know I suck with everyone exept pit T.T Thats why I try to second Young link

Oh yea since you guys like the john then ill continue on what he does.

he rage quit whenever 12 of these things happen
Whenever I get a good start and early kill him
If I dont kill him in the beginning but he has like 70+% and I have like 20-%
He quits every time were on last stock and he is basically already dead.... Like a split second before he dies he quits and says "**** you" while I just sit their and say umad a lot.
Whenever I combo him badly for a long time (chose yoshi and did 1 full Dair and he quit and said stop cheating)
Whenever I throw him off stage and ledge hog him
If you chaingrab him in any way
If you basicly choose falco because he apparently ban that charactor...
Spamming tornado on MK
Oh yea if you choose the same charector he rage quits a lot saying doing that is cheap because he hates dido's >.>
He especially hates when you fight him using his main (Like he use to main C.Falcon and he chose somone else so I pick C.Falcon since he ban me off a lot of char and he said I cant be him and I said Why not your not him and he choose C.Falcon and said I cant be him)
Here are the char he ban me from a long time ago but stopped doing it because the game got boring cous of it >.> (Falco, Olimar, Ice climbers, Mario, Pit, Meta Knight, Tink, C.Falcon, Bowser.)
He quits when You D3 Kirby or Bowser Suicide.

Now for the things he does whenever I do the Above things.
His first option is to call our friend to play wifi to get away from it all
The second option is to choose falco and spam gun and chaingrab but he can never get me with it because I camp.
He literally starts to get piss off and scream loud as hell over this game. And I simply replay saying its just a game and he says SHUT THE **** UP!
The forth thing he does is say I give up im playing by myself now and he plays cpu and ends up gettign combo'd
I then made him stop playing by himself because its my house and I said im playing too and he acts like he lives here and says to bad yoru not playing
Whenever I laugh he gets pissed off and screems stop laughing and I say why and he says just stop but whenever he kills me he laughss his balls off.
He then literally starts to cry over the game
He then says "forget this **** if you dont stop im going home" while i reply saying "as long as i dont have to walk I dont care".

And now he mains Wolf n Diddy and all he does with wolf is Fsmash and gun and reflector until your like around 100%+ then he spams the hell out of Dsmash and gets piss off if you run away when he wants a kill like that.
He spams the hell out of bananas which is why I second Tink now nuff said.
But know im starting to make him happry now whenever he playes because I fallow a model now. Win 3 sandbag 1 lol

Wow this has to be the most detailed post I did in like ever lol.
rolf able sellin off

i honestly dont know whats less mature, this kid ur talking about or your flame post

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@leaf

id love too. however im not sure i can afford to risk money as whobo is gonna be expensive and im still waiting on just my 2nd paycheck since i moved out here a month ago now. we will see about the MM.

however i would love to play you more too! that was the first time i have played a legit pickachu main ever. the only pika experiance i have is incredibly limited as (arikie aside) the pikachu's in nor cal are nothing short of terri-bad noobs. most of them couldn't even fthrow CG. we gotta get in more friendlies so i can get that MU down

@dskank

that flame post is the kinda thing i actually find chuckle worthy so i've got to say as long as he doesn't continue and leaves it off while it is still funny then it is legit imo

Abel1994

Smash Lord
rolf able sellin off

i honestly dont know whats less mature, this kid ur talking about or your flame post
The people liked the john I was posting so I posted more :p Their was a little rage in their since I get piss off whenever he quits more then 10 times

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol, don't worry, Maharba. Doesn't even have to be for money, just a good set is all.

And I know how California pika's are. (tag/truth/vee/dr. whooves I bet you namesearch :troll:)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
and then there was silence.....

idk why i just felt like that was the thing to type right there.

@leaf
cool because i really enjoyed that set too and am looking forward to many more. we should try the pit/pika dubz team sometime when we get a chance. i've always seen a lot of potential in that team

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
cool because i really enjoyed that set too and am looking forward to many more. we should try the pit/pika dubz team sometime when we get a chance. i've always seen a lot of potential in that team
Yeah like I said Wingless and I are doing the team at WHOBO.
But I honestly don't think we click right as teammates. Both of us are okay in teams, but we don't work together. I think it was the 3 years of beating up on each other before we decided to team.

I guess I should get off my lazy *** and make the post in your thread, huh?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
it doesn't matter. i gave up on the pika boards ever responding to it. ill just get info from you later. i decided to just do the write ups on dk, marth, and kirby and then hopefully try for the other possible team mates again later

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I did a lot of doubles at my most recent tourney and i have a few opinions on doubles partners for pit.
MK: Mediocre. Sure he's awsome in singles, but after playing a lot with him as a partner, i just dont like him as much as some others.
Lucario: Lot's of fun! just camp your butt off and let luke go all rambo. Arrow support to keep luke from being overwhelmed as well as setting up for easy f-smash/aura sphere kills. Be his extra stock.
G&W: Also fun. Both of you can stock tank pretty well, you can fill his bucket and he has great smashes with which to kill with. Great partner.
Fox: Adequate. He cant combo as much because it's doubles, but he kills well when the enemies are distracted. Between lazers and arrows the opponents are going to be eating a lot of damage. In 2v1 situations (pit/fox vs someone else) fox really comes through and can easily kill with Pit pummel GR>fox Usmash among other combos.

note: Yes i have played with all these team combinations

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
mink we need to do some wifi battleing after i get a team together
I'm down man.
I'm building a sick team.
i got me a goth psychic girl. But then i realized that both of the other psychics in the game out-stat her. And then decided it's a dumb game and i'm going to stick with the goth girl.

Xcallion

Smash Ace

I'm down man.
I'm building a sick team.
i got me a goth psychic girl. But then i realized that both of the other psychics in the game out-stat her. And then decided it's a dumb game and i'm going to stick with the goth girl.
I've been competitevly wifi battling for years. i want in on this action.\

On another note does anyone know the inverse of y=2^x? I'm kinda stuck on this...

Esca

Smash Champion
I did a lot of doubles at my most recent tourney and i have a few opinions on doubles partners for pit.
MK: Mediocre. Sure he's awsome in singles, but after playing a lot with him as a partner, i just dont like him as much as some others.
Lucario: Lot's of fun! just camp your butt off and let luke go all rambo. Arrow support to keep luke from being overwhelmed as well as setting up for easy f-smash/aura sphere kills. Be his extra stock.
G&W: Also fun. Both of you can stock tank pretty well, you can fill his bucket and he has great smashes with which to kill with. Great partner.
Fox: Adequate. He cant combo as much because it's doubles, but he kills well when the enemies are distracted. Between lazers and arrows the opponents are going to be eating a lot of damage. In 2v1 situations (pit/fox vs someone else) fox really comes through and can easily kill with Pit pummel GR>fox Usmash among other combos.

note: Yes i have played with all these team combinations
MK is pits best partner.

Wario is Pit's 2nd best partner

Lucario is his 3rd best partner

after that it dont matter

fUddO

Smash Ace
I find it really funny that my doubles partner plays 3 of those characters (MK, GaW, Lucario), and liked MK the most for doubles, lol.

y=2^x
log(y)=log(2^x)
log(y)=xlog(2)
x=log(y)/log(2)

EDIT: I might be wrong; I suck at math.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
mink we need to do some wifi battleing after i get a team together
I've been competitevly wifi battling for years. i want in on this action.\

On another note does anyone know the inverse of y=2^x? I'm kinda stuck on this...
I'm down, you need to give me time to **** this game, and then start EV'ing. lol.
If you have your FC, feel free to give it up.
I'm lookin' for more people.

PS. I forgot the number 4 when i was counting last night.
That's why i'm a music major.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
MK is pits best partner.

Wario is Pit's 2nd best partner

Lucario is his 3rd best partner

after that it dont matter
I have a lot of respect for you, but i think that if we were to only experiment with 3 characters then we may miss out on things we never would have seen otherwise. Who knows, mabey for some reason we'll find Zelda to be the best partner for Pit ever(i dont actually think that this would happen, this is just an example) People didnt discover Wingdashing, Arrow rain, ect. by mindlessly doing the one or two things that worked at first, they tried everything that they could think of that no one else had.

I'm just saying that other character partners might be worth looking into.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i will advocate donkey kong, luigi, and kirby from experiance. imo kirby would be a top 3 partner. give kirby arrows with a partner that know how to use them and you have one deadly team with a huge gimping factor. (i made my friend master kirby's looping and general arrow game so we did really good projectile wise)

Purple

Hi guys!
If the character doesn't have tapped potential in singles, there's only so far they can go in teams. Teams makes every character better considering the fact that certain aspects that wouldn't' be viable in singles are suddenly viable in teams (luigi can't get in in singles, but it's much easier with the chaos of doubles). But, that applies to EVERY character including top tiers like MK and Snake.

Anyways, just saying that low tiers probably won't get much better just because of the fact it's teams, it's pretty safe to say that top tiers are still best choices (assuming you already main them; technically speaking the best team you can use is the team of your two mains, but that's a different story)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
If the character doesn't have tapped potential in singles, there's only so far they can go in teams. Teams makes every character better considering the fact that certain aspects that wouldn't' be viable in singles are suddenly viable in teams (luigi can't get in in singles, but it's much easier with the chaos of doubles). But, that applies to EVERY character including top tiers like MK and Snake.

Anyways, just saying that low tiers probably won't get much better just because of the fact it's teams, it's pretty safe to say that top tiers are still best choices (assuming you already main them; technically speaking the best team you can use is the team of your two mains, but that's a different story)
Not necessarily, I've seen a doubles team with Lucario and Lucas take first place over mk/snake, snake/diddy kong, and luigi/mk teams. Lucario aura ***** and heals Lucas so lucas can stock tank, its so broken. Grab to lucas usmash was **** as well. There CAN be combinations of teams with a low tier that do really well.

Esca

Smash Champion
Zelda is the worst character in Brawl.

Pit only has like 6-7 characters that cover his disadvantages in teams. I'll go into it later but it's Spring Break

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
amen to spring break. and ya zelda sucks in singles. but idk what it is but she is great in doubles. even tho she sucks her moves were just made to be perfect in doubles i guess. not neccessarily with pit but with other people definately.

like snake and zelda. that team straight up owns

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I seriously think you are overrating Zelda. In order for it to work out, you need both Zelda's to have enough time to use it at once, and alternate casting. In my mind this isn't half bad since it would be hard to air-dodge. However in reality this strategy requires too much organization for the chaos of doubles, and Zelda is a brittle character as it is. When they get approached it is game over.

You guys are right about Lucario though, he is definitely one of Pit's top partners :)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
but im not saying against just pit. i mean in general zelda is a good partner. whether it's double zelda or not doesn't really matter to me. also in a 2v1 situation, double dins. wat r you gonna do?

ill have to see if i can get tc1 to give me the links to his vids. he uses zelda in doubles (but only in doubles) and his team does great.

Top Bottom