• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It's no problem. Lemme get at this.

Do you want the video file itself or just upload it to yt?
Either one is cool. Cuz i was gonna Upload it to YT myself if u just gave me the video anyways lawl. SO choose whichever is best for u.

Ya im making a ToS fanboy wii hax list for download ^_^. Makin my friends envious.

That video is gonna replace brawls opening :awesome:

Then ill always have my regular tecno/hiphop/cool OC remix hax on backup on computer

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
this what you want? Might have gotten them mixed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3rXx_la8ws
No :(.

I needed the video of the first vid i posted (better quality) and the audio of the second vid i posted/mp3 link one or the other. That and i need one without a watermark. This is gonna replace Brawls OP. Im gonna be putting this hack list up for Download so i want it to be good quality. Im going all out on this one for fun. Even gonna change the css background or w/e u call it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kewl.

I want this --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuSwt3GWNrQ&feature=related video

with this ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc0MINbbfaw&feature=related audio in the above video

If you'd like me to make the audio i want an mp3 instead i can do that just lemme know.

@Luckay4Lyphe Hey show me some wifi Pit **** today/tomorrow :<
I want the first vid to have the second one's audio. I posted a mediafire link of a mp3 of the second vid cuz leaf was having trouble Downloading it.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Thats what I thought lol.

If MLG actually does comeback then people better start acting professional, or at least abide by the rules :/

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so it really sunk in today that compared to like every other "average" texas/houston area brawler that i ****ing suck at this game and/or can't use pit worth a **** and/or am just so outclassed in match up knowledge here. they all have plenty of pit experiance from wingless and esca whereas i have no knowledge of these match ups. im pretty much ****ed at WHOBO3 the way things are looking.....

ugh i hate brutal realizations......

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
so it really sunk in today that compared to like every other "average" texas/houston area brawler that i ****ing suck at this game and/or can't use pit worth a **** and/or am just so outclassed in match up knowledge here. they all have plenty of pit experiance from wingless and esca whereas i have no knowledge of these match ups. im pretty much ****ed at WHOBO3 the way things are looking.....

So, to let you know:

Texas bad=OoS average
Texas average=OoS good
Texas good=OoS Pro

This is a fact everyone must accept. But new Texans will learn the way eventually...I literally just got to a point where I can play pretty good and I've been playing about a year now.

Texas Pro=Your scouter just broke.

Nitrix

Smash Ace

Come on Maharba don't get yourself down. You don't ****ing suck at this game.

At least you have good competition to make your Pit awesome. That way when you go to an inexperienced area you will own everybody.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

I get that a lot playing against fUddO, which is in large part because he's been playing the same character steadily for 2+ years and I keep switching, we play each other a lot, and we both know each others playstyle really well, but he can capitalize on it better due to far more character knowledge. Yet I can do pretty decently against a couple of ranked players in my region. So the people you play most of the time can beat you, big deal. What matters more is being able to beat players who you've never played before, being able to adapt to them while preventing them from adapting to you.

Top Bottom