• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

link2702

Smash Champion
lol...admirLOL crybaby cried again to the mods on aib cuz someone had something negitive about him to say....

how have they not realised this idiot is the most hated person in the smash community? :/ he hits on little girls cuz he's a creepy pedo, he can't take anything negitive about him being said whatsoever, and yet he thinks he can go ahead and attakc people non-stop and not get in trouble for it....and the sad part is, is that he usually can :/

he's part of the reason no one can take aib seriously

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So, to let you know:

Texas bad=OoS average
Texas average=OoS good
Texas good=OoS Pro

This is a fact everyone must accept. But new Texans will learn the way eventually...I literally just got to a point where I can play pretty good and I've been playing about a year now.

Texas Pro=Your scouter just broke.
That's how it is with Florida lawl.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo mink, i finaly have a 5th gen wifi team. Ready to battle pokemanz whenever.
Hopefully someone comments before this post, so this isn't a double, if it is, i'm sorry.
I guess when i came to the thread i missed this post. I'm always down whenever.

:D

:162: :162: :162:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Hopefully someone comments before this post, so this isn't a double, if it is, i'm sorry.
I guess when i came to the thread i missed this post. I'm always down whenever.

:D

:162: :162: :162:
I got my 4th gen team :awesome:

though they are all max level...XD

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I may not be the best at smash, but i've been playing pokemanz competitvely for years.
Pokemon White FC: 1592 4045 1608
Pokemon Platinum FC: 1720 9742 6596

link2702

Smash Champion
question since alot of ya'll seem to have B/W now...

did they "change" enough for it to actuaally feel somewhat refreshing now?

ever since RBY its been the same old recycled plot and story and i heard b/w did it again, but "apparently" some folks say they "have" addded enough new features, like animated pkmn sprites(heck that should of been done during ruby and sapphire's gen.) and none of the previous gens will appear at the start(so no more adflkaldfkal freaking geodude and zubat in caves :| )

but other then that from what i've seen it seems like its basicly the same thing, after the G/S gen i'll be honest, "catching em all" lost its charm, and became more of a chore then being fun, so i'm not even interested in collecting "all" of em this time, but is there enough new content overall to make this worht my time?

no i'm not into competitive pkmn, so that doesn't interest me and would not be a factor for me to get it, i respect anyone whos in the competitive scene of pkmn....but its juts not my thing.

anyway, enough rambling, is it worth it?

EDIT: and one last question..?

i wanna play a pit ditto tomorrow...tbh i knwo i'll never be able to get back into the true tournament scene offline again....life is just too much in the way anymore.

but idk...i've been thinking of facing some competitive players online again at least. would anyone be willing to face me? don't expect much, keep in mind i haven't played this game even remotly seriously in at least 2 years now...

one of my favorite matchups was alwasy pit vs pit...and ever since i stopped doing alot of those i think that in some ways also stopped some of my motivation to play online alot(other reasons as well, but one of em was that)

i probbaly won't be awake until like...noon central time, but set up a time to face me if you want tomorrow later in the day in a pm :p

fUddO

Smash Ace
The story is significantly more "there" then in previous games. Every single city has new parts to it, and the routes are interesting, but don't take to long to get through (lots to explore though).

Xcallion

Smash Ace
It's fun, but if you arent into competitive pokemon then i wouldnt bother getting it. also "catching them all" is somewhat unrealistic now, due to there being 600+ pokes now.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
LOL!
I never played pokemon competative and know nothing on tier list or anything xD

I just play it and make my favorite pokemons to 100...

I never played it online too!

Oh well I might start doing it competitively xD

Where is the ter list lol

My pokemon team is always
Dragonite - Charzard - Alakazam - Blastoice - Electivire - Venusaur

I keep it random but this is my favorite one :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
LOL!
I never played pokemon competative and know nothing on tier list or anything xD

I just play it and make my favorite pokemons to 100...

I never played it online too!

Oh well I might start doing it competitively xD

Where is the ter list lol

My pokemon team is always
Dragonite - Charzard - Alakazam - Blastoice - Electivire - Venusaur

I keep it random but this is my favorite one :p
Lol i did kinda the same thing. I would get an idea and be like oooo i wanna try this team. And so i'd make it and play my friends. But ya me either.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yuck at pokemon being thrown around. 5th gen is overpowered. The Dreamworld Abilities Seriously? Shanderra Shadow Tag? Perversity? Encourage? Half of them are gay. Ditto is the best revenge killer in the game now. Due to Imposter.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Wait what does those moves do? And is ditto any good besides transform...

Gonna get the 3ds +pokemon w/b (cant decide) at the same time!

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Yuck at pokemon being thrown around. 5th gen is overpowered. The Dreamworld Abilities Seriously? Shanderra Shadow Tag? Perversity? Encourage? Half of them are gay. Ditto is the best revenge killer in the game now. Due to Imposter.
This. Especially Shandera Shadow Tag.
Also, thanks to Politoed and Ninetales, weather teams are everywhere now.
Bullet Seed's buff was pretty stupid also. 10 -> 25 Pow.
Technician Breloom with Bullet Seed is unfair.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
White! The super-powered white one looks better than the black one
In white you get Zekrom (the black one) and in black you get reshiram (the white one)
Yes DW abillities are broken, but on PO servers they have their own tier so it isnt really that bad. I stopped playing that tier after losing my nattorei three battles in a row to a shandeera. :glare:

link2702

Smash Champion
i see that no one else noticed the other part of my post :s...

oh well...

back to basic brawl i suppose...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
idk. so cal is where it's at. too bad i lived in norcal where we only have like 1 actual pro. so cal = texas imo. between dehf, mikehaze, richbrown, havok, etc. so many pros, just one area. like houston.

Top Bottom