• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Cuz we have lapses in activity. Right now we're at the top of the bell curve or rising. So possibly soon the pit boards will die again :) but i hope not :p

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well let's see. we really only have activity when there is something big that happens or an important thread is introduced. for example, when me and esca go rock whobo3, this board will be active for a few days :):p:)

actual examples would be when we had the marth match up discussion, whenever some1 needs a lot of video critique, hell back when i made the cg thread that got a lot of attention and made this place poppin. also when kuro made the pit YT channel.

speaking of which guys we need to work on getting more vids up

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
well let's see. we really only have activity when there is something big that happens or an important thread is introduced. for example, when me and esca go rock whobo3, this board will be active for a few days :):p:)

actual examples would be when we had the marth match up discussion, whenever some1 needs a lot of video critique, hell back when i made the cg thread that got a lot of attention and made this place poppin. also when kuro made the pit YT channel.

speaking of which guys we need to work on getting more vids up
Ill have a MM against falco and several ZSS vids i need some1 to record.

My friend just got to pm me them.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
leaf, you must give me some tips before i get pika ****ed at whobo please! this is how you can help lol.

mink and leaf, you guys are chill enough to be in the pit community without even maining pit. that is teh sex

as for cool pit's.... look at my hat :p

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude. you aren't trash. im trash. i only excell against DK, falco, fox, diddy, luigi, marth, wolf, and kind of mk.

your character alone beat's 3 of my most practiced mus, you excell against pit, diddy, marth, zss, sonic, lucas, mk, and diddy. you can't be trash if im trash, you at least have to be recyclables :)

im the sex pit here (<<ya im starting this thing again)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
leaf, you must give me some tips before i get pika ****ed at whobo please! this is how you can help lol.

mink and leaf, you guys are chill enough to be in the pit community without even maining pit. that is teh sex

as for cool pit's.... look at my hat :p
Mostly comes down to spacing. Im really generalizing it here but ya.

Esca

Smash Champion
There aren't gonna be Pikas at WHOBO.
The ones that are gonna be there make me look like I'm new to the game. You don't want my help, I'm garbage~
THIS.

10trolls.

But seriously Maharba, I'll help you with Pika v Pit since I play both.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
dude. you aren't trash. im trash. i only excell against DK, falco, fox, diddy, luigi, marth, wolf, and kind of mk.

your character alone beat's 3 of my most practiced mus, you excell against pit, diddy, marth, zss, sonic, lucas, mk, and diddy. you can't be trash if im trash, you at least have to be recyclables :)

im the sex pit here (<<ya im starting this thing again)
How do i beat MK? What is your secret?!

Esca

Smash Champion
Kuro, a competant MK player will destroy an equally competant Pit player, any day of the week.

Why do you think all the top Pits play MK now?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro, a competant MK player will destroy an equally competant Pit player, any day of the week.

Why do you think all the top Pits play MK now?
Cuz they dont change. MK should never destroy an = pit. that nulls the idea of them being equal.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
well that's why we have secondaries... *goes to troll the diddy/snake/falco boards*

Top Bottom