• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
*shrug*

I'm pretty certain that's an insult to me.

I'm not biased towards who I infract, no one ratted anyone out, I just happened to be cleaning up threads and checking things out and I saw someone was insulted -_-.

@abel - I'm decent, i'm not in top 10 and don't play in tournaments much because of school, but i'll play friendlies if you want :)
I cant play on school days.. Only friday Saturday sunday I can play!

Meet you then I guess >.> I WANA GET GOOD LIKE ESCA T.T

No one likes me here! I need to start fresh again...

Purple

Hi guys!
probably should take those troll/awesomeface pictures off your signature.

That's a good start, right now you're giving the perception you're a troll and that's not what you want.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
probably should take those troll/awesomeface pictures off your signature.

That's a good start, right now you're giving the perception you're a troll and that's not what you want.
Good enough sig until I can find another one I like lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So I stayed up all night waiting for the sun to rise, you know a typical Monday morning for me. As I saw the sun pop up from the night I thought to myself, why do I main Falco? The answer I came up with was his broken *** chain grab. Then another thought came to mind, why don't I just main Ice Climbers? They have a broken *** chain grab that kills the entire cast guaranteed. I feel like this decision is for the best, Ice Climbers is clearly the better character. Falco is just too hard, I never even get the chain grab on good players now anyways.

I hope to god he's not serious QQ

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
did i even just read that? it's just gonna be that much harder to get the cg with ice climbers cause everyone will still just not get grabbed only they will play him they will play him even more gay. id stick with falco. he is just so much better. even without the cg he still has lazer and priority out the *** with jab.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
did i even just read that? it's just gonna be that much harder to get the cg with ice climbers cause everyone will still just not get grabbed only they will play him they will play him even more gay. id stick with falco. he is just so much better. even without the cg he still has lazer and priority out the *** with jab.
Like i said i hope hes not serious/is trolling :(

Abel1994

Smash Lord
He seems like a noob who switched just cous he people learned how to not get chaingrab by falco after seeing it 98345398 times.... I mean now he wants IC cous of the gaurante chaingrab!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
im use to saying cous a lot lol stop judging me!

So I played this dude on all is brawl peach (he good) and I won the first 3 matches then turn off ma music n lost 4 matches then turn music on n won the next 5 matches...

i was listening to This the whole time xD Then My mood to brawl went down cous I was listening to the song over n over again xD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Purple

Hi guys!
Well I mean, I'm not in the with Pit group, so I miss out on a lot of obvious jokes and things like.

I'd be a bad mod here lol, but we didn't need an -extra- mod specifically for the Pit boards because the place is too lightly treaded upon.

But hey, if you have good reasons I'm sure they'll switch me out.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Is that a joke?

:mad:
you just got to chill out dude. the pit boards are hella too laid back and joking for you to take each and every single insult in here so serious man. it's a chat room for the PIT MAINS. i mean come on, don't you know that it is always us? (10 lols) we are gonna flame each other and joke around and crap but in the end unless we say we are not joking, 10/9 times it is just a joke. so either just chill and dig it or keep threatening to infract us and we will get a different mod like you said.

i mean i don't got nothing against you or anything it's just obvious that you are not used to the pit lingo or have watched metal-acolypse ever :awesome: so just be chill and check calmly to see if we are actually flaming some1 or not first before you actually make the :mad: face at people and we will all be one big NOT GAY pit maining community with a mod whom we can be chill with.

Purple

Hi guys!
The "is that a joke" post was a joke, in case anyone was wondering by the way.

I'm fine with jokes, but at the same time you can't joke about everything. People legitimately thought abel was trolling, this is the only thing Ive infracted for, and that was just a warning. I'm fairly laid back with you guys as is. I didn't infract you for talking about drugs did I?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
true that. and i didn't know that was a joke or i probably would not have posted that. apparently your humor is deeper than i realized.... :):p:) hell personally i think you're a great mod, but honestly you are the only mod i have actually even acknowled as existing. but none the less you are indeed cool, now i just can't tell who's joking when anymore..

oh crap my head just exploded. to much not getting jokes or getting jokes and then finding out they weren't jokes.

...... **** it goodnight pit boards

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Im surprised people think this place is a chatroom LAWL

I dont think my body is ready, I should go back to Wario boards, they actually know a board is a board.

...Meh, nah, its too fun here. Besides, a board is boring. Chat is better.

Goin to bed before I make any more nonsense XD

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
the social thread is a chat room tho. it's a pit chat room. and it is part of the pit boards. that's how ive always viewed all social threads on these boards anyways. damn why am i up so early?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahahahaha at Dskank.
And thnks man, i'm glad my name is sexy! Win. You're name is above average too :awesome:

How are you pit's doing over here? The jigglypuff boards are pretty slow paced.... and the zero suit one is eh

Edit: 900th post.

Top Bottom