• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
TKBro slike was way over agressive...and he wasnt utilizing half of warios best tools for the mu. But ill save this discussion for the related threads when the time comes.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
TKBro slike was way over agressive...and he wasnt utilizing half of warios best tools for the mu. But ill save this discussion for the related threads when the time comes.
What do you guys usually do when you first start a match? I use arrows :3

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Seriously though, Abel1994 cannot be serious. Has anyone besides me and Maharba noticed his posts? He acts so ********, he's doing it to troll y'all and y'all fall for it every single time.

LOL.
Yeah, I thought that for a while but didn't wanna call him out and be rude. Yeah seriously he's either like 10 or just v. dumb. Leaning towards the latter because nobody can have fun trolling for that long without a reaction.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Yeah, I thought that for a while but didn't wanna call him out and be rude. Yeah seriously he's either like 10 or just v. dumb. Leaning towards the latter because nobody can have fun trolling for that long without a reaction.
Im 17... And dont troll! I just have lots of questions to ask.

edit: stop hatin people!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Why, you're basically feeding a.. just forget it. I could careless if people report me.
umad? or are you trying to feed me!

I wounder if im a good pit compared to you all even though im wifi pit o~o

Need to join tourneys lol I join AiB because again I gto ban off Fsmash n being forced to use it since I see more people on it and that will make me have more experience to more char :3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
IMO if he trolls the social thread (OHNOEZ WHAT DO!?!) get over it. Otherwise, just put him on ignore. Responding to posts like that is just a waste of time.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Why dont we have a pit mu

Im not trying to be a troll but once in a while (maybe never) your gonna fight a pit user and need to know what to do >.>

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
To be honest, fighting the Pit Ditto is irritating because it's based soley on what crap you can do to yourself. This includes Wing clipping with the arrows, forward throw to forward smash, and other stuff (reflecting, lol)

It's all like paper rock scissors from far away XD

Abel1994

Smash Lord
To be honest, fighting the Pit Ditto is irritating because it's based soley on what crap you can do to yourself. This includes Wing clipping with the arrows, forward throw to forward smash, and other stuff (reflecting, lol)

It's all like paper rock scissors from far away XD
So its basically on skills and only skills?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
GG's luckay. Im Lag salty now :laugh:. I want to continue playing you. You'll help me adapt to this **** faster than anyone else.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
rolf only the pit mains

good **** roxy im gone a week, come back and this board is organized for the first time since..

anyone else siked 4 the new pokemon?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Quit sucking up Luckay. You're name will be changed to Unluckay soon enough D:

j/k around, anyways, Abel, Pit Dittos are just incredibly annoying to play as any other ditto (except Wario dittos, those are SEXY). They do rely on skill yes, but in the end it's who has experience...fighting...THEMSELF.

Just like any other matchup you gotta learn it I guess.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
honestly i don't camp at all in pit dittos. i actually have a lot of fun playing it. especially if the other guy isn't camping either. boxing with pit is awesome fun

Xcallion

Smash Ace
idk why your so mad bro. IMO abel is only part troll and he seems to be serious most of the time. I think he's kinda funny.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Well it's whatever, I try to be nice to everyone including trolls, they're people too, even if they're bad at trolling and shouldn't quit their dayjob (whatever that may be)

:troll:

dskank

Smash Journeyman
the only thing i dont understand about ables trolling is y does he troll his own char's board. if he wants to troll he should just troll the ganon boards like everyone else :troll:

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
the only thing i dont understand about ables trolling is y does he troll his own char's board. if he wants to troll he should just troll the ganon boards like everyone else :troll:
LOL
bruhh the gannon boards dont mess around with trolls... they're gannon mains. THEY ARE THE TROLLS

:ganondorf:

Purple

Hi guys!
I honestly don't understand how you can be serious.. is this Abel's real account?
Yeah it is. I don't see why everyone's so mad, i could understand if they were full blown infractions, but I only gave warnings :urg:. Every one (i warned) was calling him an idiot in some shape or form; not very nice I'd say.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
More like someone ratted out that he was being name called. **** happens all the time to people yet this is the first time I've ever got a warning/infraction for it.

Purple

Hi guys!
This is the first time I've actually seen it happen is all. There's a lot of stuff mods miss, so it's not a matter of bias or anything, just bad timing.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
g&w>wario>mk for me personally. hopefully i will learn the g&w mu then just have to deal with wario. idk why but as long as im focused i do fine against the bat anymore.

u should post some vs. g&w vids for us gadiel.
I don't think I have anyone around me that can record vids. We'll see though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
LOL yall are mad slow, Abel...is Abel, lol. Let him be Abel, he kinda brings some spark up in these threads.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Yes. urfat

oh em gee a guy from Georgia! :masterball:

Are you good?
You should go to the brawl tournaments coming up. I don't know when they will be, but we can meet then. I'm alright, not really high-level like I'd like to be, but God can get me there. I'm average @ best, but hopefully since I've changed my goals to play this game for God's glory, we'll see what happens :cool:

Abel1994

Smash Lord
You should go to the brawl tournaments coming up. I don't know when they will be, but we can meet then. I'm alright, not really high-level like I'd like to be, but God can get me there. I'm average @ best, but hopefully since I've changed my goals to play this game for God's glory, we'll see what happens :cool:
I can never leave my house cous ma parents are gay!
Im a above god 1337 Pit who just plays wifi D:

Purple

Hi guys!
It's most likely Biased. Just saying.
*shrug*

I'm pretty certain that's an insult to me.

I'm not biased towards who I infract, no one ratted anyone out, I just happened to be cleaning up threads and checking things out and I saw someone was insulted -_-.

@abel - I'm decent, i'm not in top 10 and don't play in tournaments much because of school, but i'll play friendlies if you want :)

Also, your signature is too large; edit that please, it's technically a signature violation.

Top Bottom