• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT****

Yesterday at the tournament i went to where i seen Bznaaa sup dude!!

I met a SBR, i asked him about the application thread and if he could recommend me.

Than i got some bad news He said that SBR were just throwing out Applications from people who joined in 2008.

So Basically anyone who made their account in the last 10 months can't be in SBR.

I would tell you name of the SBR but I'm not sure if he wanted me to tell people.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Well despite all the bad news Eh I got First in doubles with Chibo last friday :)

We had to fight Velocity and Ryoko in finals and we were coming from losers. :)

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
Just a shout-out for Pit mains to contribute to the match-up ratio discussion on the Peach boards. They say it's 55-45 in Peach's favor.

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
I suppose. I'd always believed it to be in Pit's favor, but I wanted to see what the Pit mains had to say.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Even... just even matchup for Peach and Pit *Shakes slightly*, Dont want the goddess to be displeased, *has a crush on her* It's bad enough Metaknight is already the dominate char...

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Haham Delfino is a great level for Pit. In the part where it is the three land-columns, I did a glide attack combo while ledge-grabbing the columns. And I did a sweet divebomb down and then up through the level while it was floating and gave a glide attack to kill.

arm

Smash Apprentice
Game was released in 08 (outside Japan), only seems fitting that many of the Pits joined at that time. Though Im not sure if some of them have been on these boards longer, and simply created a new acount for the coming of Pit.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
3rd Black and white Pit sig. I gotta admit they are cool. I'd play white pit if he didn't have the brown on his. Anywayz someone sent this to me and said it was a rumor this game might come out. I truthfully don't know what to believe and want to know if someone esle seen or heard about this.

I went to tinyurl.com and make the url smaller
Here it is http://tinyurl.com/new-pit-game

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
It looks pretty fake to me seeing as the two back cover pictures on the game are from a subspace emissary cutscene. No idea where the cover pic with Pit holding a normal sword is from. (Pit stole Marth's falchion)

Otherwise it's easy to photoshop up those kinds of things. I'm sure it's fan-made. I did hear of Nintendo thinking about teaming with Factor 5 to make a Kid Icarus game. Which is good and all, but look at the article: http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=11331

And look at the "screenshots" section. I really hope that's not official artwork. If I wanted to play some truly realistic greek mythology game I would accept something like that, but with Pit?

EDIT: The pic you provided is hosted on a box-art site, where fans of the games share spin-off games and cover variations.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's boxart made by fans.
I do remember seeing another boxart called "Kid Icarus: The Mirror of Palutena" somewhere.

Should there be another Pit game, I want to make sure that Pit looks exactly like Brawl Pit, just as young and amazing as he is. I do probably wish for elemental Arrows.
I wonder though, if Pit should have a fallen angel brother that looks very similar to Pit, though kinda evil and shoots red arrows. Perhaps he could the black Pit.

This Pic that some1 gave me had given me that ideal...

This probably could mean that Pit was framed, but then realizing that Pit had no parents, maybe just an evil counterpart?

NOTE: That's not my computer

Regardless, should a new Pit Icarus game come out, I just want Brawl Pit's look nonetheless. Sometimes I just prefer seeing young characters in battle.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
It's boxart made by fans.
I do remember seeing another boxart called "Kid Icarus: The Mirror of Palutena" somewhere.

Should there be another Pit game, I want to make sure that Pit looks exactly like Brawl Pit, just as young and amazing as he is. I do probably wish for elemental Arrows.
I wonder though, if Pit should have a fallen angel brother that looks very similar to Pit, though kinda evil and shoots red arrows. Perhaps he could the black Pit.

This Pic that some1 gave me had given me that ideal...

This probably could mean that Pit was framed, but then realizing that Pit had no parents, maybe just an evil counterpart?

NOTE: That's not my computer

Regardless, should a new Pit Icarus game come out, I just want Brawl Pit's look nonetheless. Sometimes I just prefer seeing young characters in battle.
That picture is so cool! I wonder how "Angel Ring" would work for Anti-Pit...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Black Pit is so much cooler, the one in white looks like he as about to cry.

Eww ADM uses Yahoo the pic of his comp screen says so

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Looks like I finally got some of my clips uploaded somewhere. So now that means my combo vid is closer to being finished. Next part is probably some Angelic Music.

My style seems to be Sky, Angelic, Celestial, and many of my songs seem to be techno of some sort, and a bit of rave on occasions, but they got no lyrics, i dont like Lyrics at all.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/85820
This is sky-like, and would probably use it for some Pit gliding vid.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/47055
Airbase for your thoughts?

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/5437
more sky...

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/20703
Something more intense, but doesnt seem angelic, yet i am intense.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/57741
Something calm...

More songs showing my personality may show up later.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ha the pit desktop kinda reminds me of DN Angel

anyway PIT FTW!!!

any pit mainer's from the houston area in hurrr?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was making a Pit guide at Allisbrawl. Idk y (actually I do), but I'm popular among some ppl (Mostly Pit players) over there.
Even Electro Sun likes me. Speaking of which I have played him online before. We both won a fair amount of matches, and he loves my arrows, and I love his good fundamentals and use of the Up-B, and the shieldgrabs, wait...
Not the grabs... Let me go! :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im gonna take a shot at making a guide, a Move guide that I started in AIB, but hopefully it'll get more attention here rather than here.

Currently it will show how Pit performs the move (Not that important, for the lulz maybe?), it shows its damage counter when not degraded and ways the move can be applied to battle. If contributed it could be better.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Enjoyable to see Pit in the middle right in front of the sun.
And Im having problems thinking of a Pit combo vid name.

I thought about this one so far...
"Heaven's Universe"

Remember about my Epic Arrows and Wing-Surge Strategy and all.
Any help fellow Pit mains?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This vid thread shows a view of my style and all. View them and think about it. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=198302

Remember of my Epic Arrows, Excellent use of Up-B and such.

"Holy Angel of the Heavenly Arts"
FZeroX and I came with it

"Flying on Broken Wings"
FzeroX again

And I'll keep yours in mind 3Years. Thnx for contributing.

Thinking of more names. Any more help? Something that might represent me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom