• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopa Questions: a Bowser Q&A Thread

iRjOn

Smash Lord
What did I do O.O
From watching vids Sliq and Vex seem to be on the same lvl.
Just different playstyles kinda.

But I like Sliq way of play better thank you everyone that answered my Q
:D

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Vex > Sliq.

Sliq isn't the best, I don't understand the fanbase.

And agreed, he would go D3 anyway lulz
I disagee.

Sliq is a really good bowser. Easily one of the top 2 bowsers. The only bowser I'm not so sure about is vex and when I say that I mean I have no clue who would win out of the two.

If he went D3 he wouldn't be considered the best bowser player would he? If he did do that, when he was using Bowser through the whole tourney, I would consider it that he would be afraid. I doubt he would if he had gone bowser all the way but if he hadn't then I don't know =/

-:bowser:Bowser King

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Whether he uses him all the time or not is null, the fact remains is that he does in fact have the best Bowser out there.

I suppose the only thing that could determine this is a set.

That being said, I would like to MM Sliq or Vex if they're coming to Final Round, lol.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Whether he uses him all the time or not is null, the fact remains is that he does in fact have the best Bowser out there.

I suppose the only thing that could determine this is a set.

That being said, I would like to MM Sliq or Vex if they're coming to Final Round, lol.
I still disagree but were getting nowhere because unless they have a set we'll never know.

I bet they'd win :p

Though I've never seen you play =/

-:bowser:Bowser King

Mbison1995

Smash Rookie
man koopa is so good. But people always try to be cheap and do cheap things. They like, throw fireballs and camp and stuff. Thats so cheap we should add that stuff to the other half of the game we banned.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
I have some vids put up in the video thread; regardless, they're wifi, but better than nothing.

Friday I will hopefully play some good offline matches with a Falco/Snake friend of mine.

B!squick

Smash Master
man koopa is so good. But people always try to be cheap and do cheap things. They like, throw fireballs and camp and stuff. Thats so cheap we should add that stuff to the other half of the game we banned.
... Right. >.> I can't tell if you're trolling or serious... Either way, just shield.

Also, do they ever actually come to the Bowser board? XD

Sliq

Smash Master
Hypothetically, Vex may have the best Bowser, but I AM the best Bowser. So when you ask, "Who is the best Bowser?", the answer should always be Sliq, but when you ask, "Who has the best Bowser?", the answer is up in the air.

Dittos don't prove who is the best, but are still really entertaining to watch.

SforzendaiZair

Smash Cadet
lol speak of the devil.. or at least one of them, and you are right i never said it would prove who is better, but it would be amazing, i still have problems saying which one of you is better!

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Hey, guys, I'm new to the Bowser boards (I've wanted to join up for a bit) since I'm starting to seriously work on my Bowser now. Got any tips? I'm practicing some Fortress edge-hogging (so sexy) and Klaw Hopping atm (grab release is too tiring for now, but that's definitely something I'm trying to work on), and I also came upon a nice little trick you may or may not know: when you SH and use Fortress before the climax of your jump, you get almost no landing lag! It's like a frame or two before you can do anything, and it beats the usual landing lag or lag after a grounded Fortress. Anyone know about that? :O

Sliq

Smash Master
Hey, guys, I'm new to the Bowser boards (I've wanted to join up for a bit) since I'm starting to seriously work on my Bowser now. Got any tips? I'm practicing some Fortress edge-hogging (so sexy) and Klaw Hopping atm (grab release is too tiring for now, but that's definitely something I'm trying to work on), and I also came upon a nice little trick you may or may not know: when you SH and use Fortress before the climax of your jump, you get almost no landing lag! It's like a frame or two before you can do anything, and it beats the usual landing lag or lag after a grounded Fortress. Anyone know about that? :O
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know about it. Does this work for recovering from off stage, because if so, cool beans.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Sliq yes it does I use it on BF to not suffer landing lagg lol.
Nice to be able to speak with a very good bowser.
:D

But ehh I read the guides and stuff but its kinda not answering my questions...lol
So I'll ask you if you dont mind.
:]
So in most situations like lets say BF vs an opponet like Diddy Kong what are Bowsers best options through that match?

B!squick

Smash Master
And hang on to bananas for as long as possible. If you have one, thats one less you have to worry about. Plus, if you throw it they can rocket cancell.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Grab a Banana and approach with the Klaw. You'd be surprised at how easily it is to bait shields when you have a nanner in your hand. ^^

SforzendaiZair

Smash Cadet
I do have some people who are good in my area, Trozz, Dynasim (or anger), and several other players, I think Dyansim might be better but he maims random, so when he uses bowser it usally looks weird, he manged to beat clouderz

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
@Jaydeth: The Ganon's name was mask; it's on YT. I forgot the CF, it might be the same guy, i dont remember lol.

@Sonder: Depending on the character, koopahop/side b spam.

If they have a projectile/are smart, no, there is not.

B!squick

Smash Master
Play them on Norfair unless it's MK... that's about it, lol. Bowser doesn't have a *****-nado sadly if that's what you're asking. Klaw Hopping is a great approach though. Not only that, but it's easy and looks cool. Bowser's grab releases are pretty sweet. I've yet seen another char do that better. But no, nothing really homosexual in Bowser's game. Even UpB OoS has it's limits. :/

SforzendaiZair

Smash Cadet
<<; okay so clouderz lost ummm... i don't think there is such a thing as omnipotent player that can't be beat, if you tell me there is one I WOULD LAUGH! I was putting a compartive level so that you new what level players they were, i never stated that clouderz was undefeatable.

and brawl has a very close grouping tier list unlike melee, there isn't the leap of imposiblity... So saying somone lost with MK vs C.Falcon means nothing....unlike with melee where somone who played marth, should never loose to kirby...

Top Bottom