• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
=( at Alex,hope to see you at future tournaments though.Good days:chuckle: and thank you for the support

Aye, me and Jam are teaming. Thats England's no.1 and no.2 v a Scotland's no.1 and no.2 final. No other team has squat all =x
Aye aye,I myself cant wait for teams finals now,gonna be amazing.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
me and frostie ftw, london will prevail!

Also if you need a confirmed list, this is the confirmed from london:

Me
Frostbyte
Nexus

(no alex, **** joo! pso addict >_<)

Teams for me is with Frostbyte

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
This is gonna be a very very intresting tournament! I HATE teams but for the first tym i am gonna have front row seats just for the finals (Lol notice how we are all asuming who will be in the finals before its actually happend?)

To Alex: DUDE!!? Your not going!?? ****!!! Make sure u make a lot of apperances at the London smash fests to make up for it lol!

To Jide: Spam-a-Starfish, u have a head the size of 7 mutant grapefruits merged together..... SO THERE!!

Charles: Bro make sure u and frostbyte represent well in the teams! U guys have the whole of London's Pride on ur shoulders! Dont fail us!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Matalee

Smash Rookie
You noobs seem to be dismissing the fact that Euan and Paul have NEVER beaten me in teams! I'll be in the final, no Johns
They will beat you this time n00b, no doubt about that; they will **** and win.
Also who you teaming up with again Ryan.... oh yea your bumpt.

P for Presidant
Z for James Mays Replacement

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
You talk so much s**t, but you can try your best son

rofl

who posted, euan or martha =/

COEY

Smash Lord
Charles:you still bringing your big bad camera for recording? Just coz i aint bothering this time to record games, tbh i just cba :/

Ryan: If your looking for teams partner, i'm better than a lvl 9 falco :p Plus my current teams partners loyalties are questionable....

RaF: You guys going to be there for crews? i hope so, ddnt get to at TNJ.

All booked and confirmed now looking forward guys :)

grayfox

Smash Champion
Thanks for the offer but i think ill wait tilll the day till i get a teams partner. but ill team with pretty much anyone.

lol charles, this is smashboards, its existance alone is made purely for trash talk

J03

Smash Master
ED or stevie: me, will n smashie all arrive at the coach station at 17.30!, well prolly get a taxi together but we need to know were to =/, simply put we need a name a cabbie will understand, or street name/number and postcode

ty

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Charles that is hilarious.YOU telling people to pipe down the trashtalk?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol trying doesnt come into it. you either do or you don't - i do!
That makes no sense.Think about it.Also Ryan one more post and you're on 1,666,watch out son the devil might come chop you up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And son,before RoS3 me and euan beat you and Craig in a set.

Coey-what is this?

SOS-money match?

Jam-Same as last time?Falco ditto,Falcon ditto,and this time a proper Sheik ditto set?

COEY

Smash Lord
What you mean what is this i'm well better than a lvl 9 falco :p
Unless you on about the request for teaming lol. Dunno i also fancy taking on EZ PZ and Greylines should help :)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
What is this at you not bringing your camera son!Everything about you screamed BACH,a four letter alias all in caps,a four letter alias all in caps....You've squandered big time son.

COEY

Smash Lord
Ah lol tht. I'm still bringing my cam, just gonna get footage of the real ppl and stuff, montage ftw.

Chris Jericho

Smash Cadet
lol no johns paul, doesnt count unless its in a tourney. heres 1666 just for you son
I AM THE GOD OF HELL AND FIRE.....AND I BRING YOU.......

FIYAAAA.

You have just been cursed. You will experience six hundred and sixty-six little problems on the day of the tournament. This curse also guarantees you not winning this tournament

:cool:

ac_anon

Smash Ace
I AM THE GOD OF HELL AND FIRE.....AND I BRING YOU.......

FIYAAAA.

You have just been cursed. You will experience six hundred and sixty-six little problems on the day of the tournament. This curse also guarantees you not winning this tournament

:cool:
lol 666 problems wouldnt put a dent in Ryans luck

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Wont be attending this, work starting next week. Johns.

Charles if Londons getting as good as you say it is, should be interesting seeing how far you all get XD

Zeppo's winning singles and then teams with Euan. GL people. Reacher for top 3also :chuckle:
Bad times. Work is difficult days.

North vs South is going to be properly one sided lol. Maybe North should all use secondaries to try and make it fair :laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Thats a good idea but North vs South is highly anticipated now and most people would hate for it not to happen.Heres the teams off the top of my head:

North

Zeppo
Euan
Ryan
Craig
Ed
Stevie
Reacher
BB
Richie
Allan

South

Charles
Ogre
Rust
Twiggy
Spam
Jam
OwnA
SOS
DSD9
Frostbyte/Lady/someone

Thats actually really one-sided lol.I dont mind what happens,its up to other people.

EDIT:We could make the teams smaller?Though that'd ruin the whole big crew event feel.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Nah it's all good, let's just see what happens boy...South aren't dead yet, we haven't even started son...son...son...son..
Just haven't posted in a while and trying to make up for the massive fluctuation in Father Figures here ;)

Top Bottom