• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Kone

Smash Master
1. NO smash64 , sorry guys, aint wasting a tv on it.

2. North v South still happen aslong as RAF turnup, or else it really hurts it. Howays RnF , get yourselves up the friday night. You cant be missing crews and letting the SOUTH DOWN!!!!

3. Location : Durant Hall, Ellison Place, Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE1 8XG

Uhm, could use these directions :

0.00 Start out at Newcastle Central Station,Tyne And Wear Unclassified 0.00
0.09 Turn left onto Neville Street - A6115 A6115 0.09
0.17 At Wakenshaw V.C. Junction turn right onto the A189 (signposted City Centre) A189 0.26
0.17 At Hadrian's Wall Junction continue forward onto the A189 (signposted City Centre, Ashington) A189 0.42
0.10 At Milburn Junction continue forward onto Blenheim Street - A189 A189 0.52
0.11 At traffic signals turn right onto Gallowgate - B1311 (signposted The South A1M, City Centre) B1311 0.63
0.16 Turn left onto Percy Street - B1307 B1307 0.79
0.29 Turn right onto Haymarket - B1307 B1307 1.08
0.31 At Sandyford Road roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sandyford Road - B1307 B1307 1.39
0.16 At traffic signals turn left onto College Street College Street 1.56
0.14 Turn left onto Ellison Place Ellison Place 1.70
0.11 Arrive at NE1 8XG,Newcastle Upon Tyne Unclassified 1.81
- Section time 0:08, Total time 0:08

Il type out better directions later in week. If people get to stuck just ring me and ill direct you from where you are. Or just put in the halls postcode into multimap and do same for central and write down the instructions from that. Its not far, bout 6 streets.

------------------------

If you get there after 4pm Friday, just go towards the hall and wait outside. There grass and benches so just sit there. PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO THE HALL. I ONLY HAVE IT BOOKED FROM 6PM.

If you arrive before 4pm, like 3 or earlier go to my house first. Theres instructions on how to get to chillingham road metro station. Ring me from there. Ill direct you or pick you up.

Theres also another way to make it other than the metro. If you stand outside central train station you'll notice a bus stop outside a bar called 'gotham town'. Get on the number 1 bus and get off at 'heaton park road'. Ask the bus driver when to get off. This drops you at the top of my street. You'll see a few shops ' heaton sandwich shop, po-wah chinese shop and a newsagents'. Just walk down Cardigan terrace on the side of the street with the newsagents about 7-8 houses. Then your at mine , number 24.

THE BUS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE IT TO MINE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, if people arrive at the new bus station just ask anyone else on the bus how to get to the train station. Basically just walk left down a small street that leads to a much larger dual carriageway. You'll see leftwards the train station. If you cant, you went wrong way.

Ed

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
Edster here i come..... SOUTH RULES

Zeppo i would like to have a Falcon ditto!

RaF for life baby......

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
I'm sensing hidden homosexual tendencies directed at intended recipients The Mafia from point of Origin - Crabbyyy...Am i right...
lol
Love to the crabster though...Ummm well male grrr i'm a MAN sort of love anyway!

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
After being in Liverpool for 10 days vastly decreasing my life expectancy I'm back in the toon. Seems alot has happened in the past week or so.

Crabby is gay and has lost the plot. Well thats the only thing that seems to have happened.

Me and Dan are going to win doubles and I'm going to get 2nd in singles cos I'm going to let crabby win the final cos I'll be making sure I won't get bummed rather than playing smash.

Oh yeah this will probs be my last tournament as after June I won't be available on any Saturdays due to cricket and football. Aids.

What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula? Hula!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Zeppo - sounds good man =o but I might pass on the falcon ditto this time lol.

Ryan - =o sorry about teams mengz! Me an Ed had to happen one day an hell no is anyone scottish (cept you =o) allowed to win anything =p

Dan, Scott, Newcastle - See you tomorrow dudess ^^

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Tilly and Sharpy FT doubles W...It's done SON...lol..Jamtaru - peace, get ur arse in gear and i'll give u a buzz tomorrow...If anyone has seen Scotty tell him Dan's on his case...

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Myself,Craig and Euan all leave tomorrow morning!OMG!
:laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle::laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle:

Scrubs-remember your man challenges:laugh:
Jam-no prob,we can do something else lol
Everyone else-:chuckle:

J03

Smash Master
south dont stand a chance =/

mebbe mix it up a lil to make it fairer?

and what are the crew pools gonna look like now o_0
mebbe switch to the LONG round robin?

Kone

Smash Master
England v Scotland ?

South England v North England v Scotland

Anyone fancy any of them?

Qwester, where are u ? =(

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
riiiiiight.

unfortunately, due to college/work/lesbian nazi johns, i'm not making this.

however, on the subject of the whole Doc ditto MM thing.

charles has been in Yeovil for the past couple days, and i beat him in the ditto's we played. (suck on that J03's odds list xD)

so, yeah. if you cant beat his, you cant beat mine o.o

(ego trip alert, ego trip alert).

apologies guys. hope to see most of you at AR2/TNJ2. whichever comes first o.o

-x-

COEY

Smash Lord
1) It's AR 360!
2) When is Joe ever right about anything?
3) What if everybody beats Charles' Doc? 0.o

Edit: Ed what about West vs East....

grayfox

Smash Champion
Looks like it'll be another England vs Scotland. I slept all day .____. gonna be a rough journey tomorrow if i can't get to sleep on the bus T_T

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
1) It's AR 360!
2) When is Joe ever right about anything?
3) What if everybody beats Charles' Doc? 0.o

Edit: Ed what about West vs East....
1) shush you, i knew that, i swears >.>
2) point taken
3) then i play them all ^_________^

also, east v west sounds oh so much better than west v east o.o

-x-

Kone

Smash Master
Theres no rivalry between west and east, no point man.

Lady has no claims on best doc saying as you cant travel =/

Top Bottom