• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK Presents: WHG3: ADIOS, VORGY!; King Broly Returns on SEPT. 25, 2010; Kingsville

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Where did you get that idea, Magik?

Broly, If someone by then does not come up for rides (or if they have I missed it, I've checked over this thread already) do I still go by your house or what? Not sure if your offer is still open. I know you said it was before but I'm just making sure.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
oh I'm not doubting how good he is, just I haven't really been playing and would need a lot of practice and wouldn't want to bring anybody down but I am use to double MK in teams ;o

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Magik doing business.

Broly, I don't want to end up with a bunch of extra Wiis and people not paying venue. Go with Magik's idea.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So yeah, turns out I can't make this.
:(

The rest of SA should still be able to go though.

Reizilla

The last two we had were on Sundays, but this one is on Saturday. It kinda just depends on my band schedule ^^'

Reizilla

Of course not! Bring everybody! :D And setups too! About how many are we looking at here?

Hist

Smash Cadet
I have 1 Wii with an SD card shoved in the disk reader so if you all have a operation kit i would be glad to let you all use her.
I can also get a 30 some inch plasma plus my friends both have Wiis also so thats 2 available 1 possible T.V. and an extra wii if you got the screw driver :x
2 people definitely (not counting me)
at most5 but i doubt the other 3 will come

Reizilla

I meant people. hahaha xD

Although the setups would be nice. Does the plasma lag though? :/

Hist

Smash Cadet
Not sure my Wii has been dead since i got it and also i edited it with the people that can go XD
Doesnt seem to lag with Ps3 HDMI plugin

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i think i got 2 people to go, 1 is for only street fighter and the other is street fighter and MAYBE brawl, cus idk if he still plays brawl
also
im going for sure,
and these are maybes
Bert(hasnt given me confirmation)
and my friends aaron and wyatt
aaron plays and wyatt wants to see what all the fuss is about

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Also, is this going to be at the place where bert and vorgy played in the finals
or is it going to be at the place where steve went

my vehicle wont fit a Tv,well at least any of the tv's i have here, and my wii is hacked and plays brawl through the usb port, but il tell my friend to bring a his wii,

Reizilla

Sweeeeeeeet. I'm getting hyped again with all of these people :D

Reizilla

<-------- is gonna rig the bracket after Mikey's done :D

Top Bottom