• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, sorry for being so inactive but i've been playing the **** out of the game with friends and getting really serious/competitive about it.

But yeah I now have Wifi soo...if you could please update my FC...4382-1678-6235

My AIM is Stimpy Has Aids just incase.

Clink

Smash Cadet
Okay, I see some people don't want/have AIM. I apologize for making that claim. I'll have to figure out some other way of communication between members. [As AIM cannot talk to MSN, etc].
I do apologize for this, but I am not a AIM person. I do use Yahoo and MSN myself. If those can be fitted in, that'll work for me. I just don't AIM due to past experiences with that particular program. Other than that, my e-mail will work as I check daily, hourly as well.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Kabyk, My FC's in my profile, and I beat Hylian in a Toon Link ditto.

Yeah, I'm maining Toon Link now ;)

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Wouldn't mind joining...

Pretty new to TL but my main for sure... can do decent stuff with him..

FC: 3823-8198-2887
Brawl Name: Jing

Er, sorry, just read first pages, didn't see recruitment closed.. if you want to email me when its back or Wii MSG me jakes1o@hotmail.com .

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
A possible solution to the AIM/MSN/Yahoo problem would be a program called Trillian. I've never used it myself, but I heard it has all three messengers in one. But I'm also not a fan of AIM, unless I'm on my laptop (which my brother is on very often) because it slows down my computer like crazy.

And Kabyk, I want to play you! Every time I see you online you're always fighting someone else. XD The only person I've battled so far in this clan is Clink, and his Toon Link is pretty amazing. It's a shame we're so laggy though. ._.;

Clink

Smash Cadet
yeah! I have Trillion actually I almost forgot I had that installed. it is a good program. All you do is make a account with Aim and you can sign on through Trillion with all three; MSN, yahoo, AIM, at the same time. I'll go ahead and start adding you guys tonight. I may not get all due to a Brawl Tourny the morning of today, the 16th.

yeah, I feel you there Yuki. you're the only one I've played with so far. I've added most of whom has posted at one point but no one seemed to add me either ;_;. it would be a shame to see the TL group go to waste.

*Edit*
I do remember slight problems with Trillion though. Sometimes not being able to login on yahoo screen names was kinda annoying. But I'm gonna get it and obtain a AIM name and add it to my profile

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
hey guys and gals ,im form the twilight heroes clan your allies and im here to wish you guys luck on your clan and if you guys need anything from us just ask away, feel free to go to our forum to discuss things about your clan and ours and if you guys need banners avatars or user bars go to my signature shop on that forum to request one ok? hope that we can have a long alliance with you ,till next time and take care.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes/index.php?act=idx

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
Okay, I see some people don't want/have AIM. I apologize for making that claim. I'll have to figure out some other way of communication between members. [As AIM cannot talk to MSN, etc].
I'll fetch you my Friend Code and get AIM when I get home tonight.

Erm, Kabyk, does the report thingie on Toon Link have to be long? I unlocked him... well, this morning, and I'm still trying to become any good with him.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
I have a question. Do you have to add your im? if i dont want to is it ok? because i might join

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
I added everyone's brawl friend code on the front page...hopefully others did the same?

If theres anyone else who wants me to add them tell me :D

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Okay, I hope everyone knows how to communicate on Brawl. You should know by now that there is a message line you can type in beneath your name. This is how we communicate. For example, if I want to 1v1 someone who is online at the same time as me, I will put in my text box "Jim, 1v1. I made room".

It's barbaric and not too efficient, but thats the way it is. I'll be on later tonight guys. I'll fight you then!!

I'm going to update the OP with this information. Can't wait to see your TL's, guys!

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I hope everyone knows how to communicate on Brawl. You should know by now that there is a message line you can type in beneath your name. This is how we communicate. For example, if I want to 1v1 someone who is online at the same time as me, I will put in my text box "Jim, 1v1. I made room".

It's barbaric and not too efficient, but thats the way it is. I'll be on later tonight guys. I'll fight you then!!

I'm going to update the OP with this information. Can't wait to see your TL's, guys!

If you don't like trillian theres hundreds of other programs just like it, first one coming to mind is Pidgin...

http://www.pidgin.im/

it covers alot of messengers.

* AIM
* Bonjour
* Gadu-Gadu
* Google Talk
* Groupwise
* IRC
* MSN
* MySpaceIM
* QQ
* SILC

* SIMPLE
* Sametime
* XMPP
* Yahoo!
* Zephyr

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Hello, everyone. I may be new to the forums, but definitely not new to Smash Brothers or Link. ;) I know recruitment is closed, but mainly I just want other people to play with online, if anyone would like to add my info. If recruitment opens up again, that's cool.

Brawl Name: MIRN
Brawl FC: 5455-9122-1480
AIM: BoadiceaMoon

---------
I mained Link/Young Link (both really, switched every couple of years) for the last 6 years that Melee has been out. So, I am continuing the trend with Brawl, but maining Toon Link this time around, as I enjoy his playstyle more. I consider myself a fairly proficient Link player overall, but TL definitely has a unique playstyle that I am still learning to master.

I really want more people to play online (random battles are boring), so feel free to add my Brawl code and PM me with yours. :) I work a lot and can also be busy with other life stuff, but I try to make a little time every day for some Brawl. All of my friends play too, so that helps.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Firstly, members, I updated the OP with IMPORTANT STUFFZZZ!!

Second, MIRN, I'm gonna PM you.

Third, MrLegend, you're a fool.

Fourth, I need to check out those programs. Kinda busy atm, but I'll try later on tonight.

Fifth-Ninth, ****it Yuuki, you adapted way too fast! That first fight was all you needed, wasn't it?

Tenth, because it's a nice, round number!

Ichida

Smash Ace
I'll join, if you'll have me. I'm an aspiring Brawler and so far Toon Link is who I've been dominating the most with. I've even come a few seconds close to beating my lifelong rival with this character... er, anyways...

Brawl tag: ICHI
E-mail/MSN: vanaheim.ixi@gmail.com
FC: *points to the left*

EDIT: Wow, this is my 700th post. :)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Firstly, members, I updated the OP with IMPORTANT STUFFZZZ!!

Second, MIRN, I'm gonna PM you.

Third, MrLegend, you're a fool.

Fourth, I need to check out those programs. Kinda busy atm, but I'll try later on tonight.

Fifth-Ninth, ****it Yuuki, you adapted way too fast! That first fight was all you needed, wasn't it?

Tenth, because it's a nice, round number!
^^; Those were extremely good matches, Kabyk. However, despite the one or two matches I did win, I can't help but feel I didn't deserve them after watching your Toon Link in action. He certainly is something to behold, and I couldn't help but feel somewhat embarrassed when looking at my Toon Link in comparison to yours. You really know him in and out, and your style is somewhat calm compared to my messy "rawr rawr power!" way of fighting. @_@ Either way, I had plenty of fun and looking at your Toon Link I've been able to shape mine up....just a little bit. XD

Ichida

Smash Ace
Ichida was almost or is banned from the toronto scene for basically doing everything wrong at the bi weeklies here. I think it would be a mistake to let him join.

For proof you (the first post down for a couple pages)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=147306&page=16
Oh for the love of God... how anal can people get? I was only pissed because I went there for Brawl and nobody with it showed, and believe me, I held back a LOT of my frustration on that one and exhausted it all in that one post just to get it out of my system. Now that I have the game, what possible case against me could there be? Somebody said I didn't pay for my share of the food which is a **** lie, and you can ask C 3 yourself on that one. Don't go excommunicating people for reasons that no longer have meaning.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Yuki, all I know is that I can't use Sonic to save my life. O.o

Second, I'm going to "re-open" memberships for new members. However, I would like to point out to each of them, that this Clan is still a loose mish-mosh of Toon Link players, nothing more. There are some plans in the future for it, but who knows where they will lead.
I'm adding MIRN, Stelfe, JakeTL, and BattleChrist. Ichida, I'll deal with you later.

Kazu, I appreciate you getting AIM. I'm really busy at the moment, so I haven't had a chance to try any programs suggested for communication, but i hope to get around to it soon. And thanks for the FC.

EDIT: As all members should know, updates are posted at the top of the OP, on a semi-regular basis. Check them out!

pricelessyostess

Smash Rookie
If anybody reading this does not use Toon Link (and I'm sure I'm not the first one to say this), but YOU SHOULD!!

His down+a midair smash is amazing, cause you can pogo off of enemies in order to hit them twice. also, if you practice enough, you can do this move multiple times in order to rack up damage on your opponent. Dark Toon Link looks really cool too.

I don't see why so many people complain about how "oh, TL is a clone, lame," or something like that. a clone is when the character has the exact same moveset as the original character (like Young Link in Melee, with the exception of his fire arrows.) Toon Link has a much faster midair down+a attack, although his arrows move a lot slower than TP Link.

So all-in-all, USE TOON LINK!!!

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Hooray I am now a member! :D

Today is not a good day for me to Brawl sadly, as it's my boyfriend's birthday. However, after I get off of work tomorrow I will probably be on-line. Feel free to add my code and PM me with yours!

Last night I did a lot of random wi-fi battles, but those are not nearly as fun. ;) I am definitely trying to get a hang of the little guy. I'm not used to using so many aerials with Link, but I am getting used to that, since TL's are so good. In Melee the aerials had good priority but little damage, so they were mainly good for stopping your opponent from attacking you. This time, they can kill. :chuckle: The precision of the boomerang for TL in incredible, and it has decent stunning qualities. The bombs coupled with TL's speed, are also an excellent way to set up some awesome combos. More than anything, the projectiles can make for a good mind-game. My best friend plays as Zelda and we have had some amazing (and very close) battles!

I look forwards to seeing you all on wi-fi, as I have not had the opportunity to fight many TL's yet. For me, those can be the best learning experience of all.

D.B

Smash Ace
Oh for the love of God... how anal can people get? I was only pissed because I went there for Brawl and nobody with it showed, and believe me, I held back a LOT of my frustration on that one and exhausted it all in that one post just to get it out of my system. Now that I have the game, what possible case against me could there be? Somebody said I didn't pay for my share of the food which is a **** lie, and you can ask C 3 yourself on that one. Don't go excommunicating people for reasons that no longer have meaning.
So whats your excuse for arriving 40 minutes early? And being so loud? And ripping charles of 40$?

Ichida

Smash Ace
Don't bring that conversation up in this thread please, keep it in your own thread or in PM's or something thanks:).
I'm not the one who brought it up, but **** if I'm not going to defend myself against any such slander. Your issue's with D.B.

D.B

Smash Ace
If you guys accept him it's your choice and I'll do my best to ignore it but before you do I'm just showing you what he's done so you don't make a mistake.

Clink

Smash Cadet
I've recently added everyone up to date completely!

I just recently got back from a tourny and it was close too ><. I rock TL and pit the whole way through. I made it to the semi finals and used TL till i dropped. I was placed in 4th, with no prize of course. First place was a Wolf ><. he spammed that **** gun of his. it was pretty annoying. I was the only TL to make it as far as I did. In my are, SoCal, a well known and great player with the name UBER was there. I almost beat him in my final round.

Top Bottom