• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
UPDATE 4/3: Commence Pilgrimage! :

I am now opening up the official Knights of the Drowned Kingdom Forum for use! SO GO HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN THE DROWNED KINGDOM!

http://z9.invisionfree.com/KotDK/
GO HERE OR PERISH!!!!!^^^

Side-Note: If you wish to join this Toon Link clan, it is now more important to apply your time to the forum above, instead of this thread.

* TOURNAMENT IS BACK UP! I made a new thread for it. You can find it right here:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/KotDK/index.php?showtopic=14

** New member! crizthakidd! Hooray!

* I WANT RESULTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I don't know when the Clan Wars starts, so I don't want to be behind when it does.

~~~~~~~~~~~

-I believe a message pops up when someone friends you. Otherwise, on MSN: "akoelmel@hotmail.com", ICQ: 365831564, yahoo: "alex.koelmel", and AIM: Sylvos Assassin.

* Our allies, the Link Clan, Twilight Heroes, [not to be confused with our member], has kindly accepted us and offered that they are always free and available to converse with at their Clan's forum: z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

Home to the official Hero of Wind Support Clan:
KNIGHTS OF THE DROWNED KINGDOM

To Unlock our Hero of Winds:
-After beating SubSpace Emissary, you can:
Complete Classic Mode with Link, or
Re-complete "The Forest" level in SubSpace Emissary.
-Complete 350 vs. matches.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tCcZXnJ8Li4 How to Unlock Toon Link in SSE

Links:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4027917&postcount=1045 [KotDK Clan Rules and Regulations] *READ FIRST!!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120106 Toon Link support home thread
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140201 Toon Link Video's
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=145875 Toon Link Video's
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/SA-OWNAGE/T-LinksAlternateColors.jpg Toon Link's alternate colors
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4073899&postcount=1 First Toon Link Overview. Courtesy of Chip.

-Here I will be updating with specific information on the clan. This will be where everyone's personal info will be, as well as the original rules and regulations post.

-When Brawl is active, this will [hopefully] be where all future announcements, amendments, and activities and events are posted.

-There is no new information as of right now. The only updates until Brawl is released may be the ranking system in place for the members of this clan. Here they are as of right now:

Drowned Kingdom Retainer : Active defenders of Toon Link on forums and in-game (most senses).
Hero Supporter : [Generic name for now] for people who are posters in the Toon Link forum and show their loyalty to the clan in various ways.
Citizen of Hyrule : Basic member. Is a part of clan, and can be called upon in certain cases for meetings, etc.
Island Dweller : Bottom rank. Common foot soldier. Can be mustered if numbers are needed, but otherwise nameless.
Puddle-Jumper : Wannabe or unconfirmed member of the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom. Cannot be active in clan dealings.

-If you wish to join the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom, you can post or PM to me directly [Kabyk-Greenmyst].
-If any members would like to refer someone for the clan, I will need at least one vouch from a member of The Order in conjunction with your own.

-For now, this list is ordered in rank for easy access should anyone need to contact one of The Order members or myself. It will change to Regional once the clan is active.

MEMBERS:

The Order of Red Lions [5] :
Kabyk-Greenmyst
Brawl name: Kabyk
E-mail: akoelmel@ramapo.edu
IM: Sylvos Assassin [AIM]
Friend Code: 3351-3733-8990

Fawriel
Brawl name: Faw
E-mail: fawriel at gmail.com
IM: Fawriel [AIM]; fawriel@hotmail.com [MSN]
Friend code: N/A

ylink_underestimted
Brawl Name: Paré
E-Mail: dis_frikken_dude@yahoo.com
IM: [MSN]pyro_ofdarkness@hotmail.com
Friend code: N/A

Stryks
Brawl Name: Stryks
E-Mail: Stryks89@hotmail.com
Friend code: 4339-2147-4531

Burning Lava
Brawl Name: Lava
E-mail: happychef1@hotmail.com
Friend code: 5026-4084-0886

Seekers of the Triforce [19] :
Stimpy
Brawl name: .S, STIMP
E-mail: stimpy.is.stimpy at gmail dot com
IM: Stimpy Has AIDS[AIM]
Friend code: 4382-1678-6235

twilight_hero
Brawl name: twi.h
Email: twilight.hero.42@gmail.com
AIM: TwilightHero42
Friend code: 3823-8273-1440

Yukiwarashi
Melee/Brawl Name: AnkiRendan
E-Mail: shadowpersonification@gmail.com
IM: shadowpersonification [MSN]
Friend code: 2105-8307-9909

Will19
Brawl name: Will
MSN: will-bakayaro@hotmail.com
Wii FC: 7071 9688 7751 8473
Friend Code: 1891-0478-9194

KazuTheNut
Brawl Name: Kazu
IM: KazuTheRetard@live.ca
Friend code: 4253-3300-4759

MIRN
Brawl Name: MIRN
AIM: BoadiceaMoon
Friend Code: 5455-9122-1480

Stelfe
Brawl Name: N.P.C
E-Mail: stelfeseto@gmail.com
IM: stelfeseto@gmail.com [MSN]
Friend Code: 1418-6500-4202

BattleChrist
Brawl Name: BC
AIM: battlechrist0
Email/MSN: jim66615@hotmail.com
Friend Code: 2664-1822-8438

Ichida
Brawl name: ICHI
E-mail/MSN: vanaheim.ixi@gmail.com
Friend Code: 1976-9835-6775

Fire52388
Brawl name: Fire
IM: Doubled52388 [AIM]
Friend Code: 1504-5413-4880

~10~

Tahtah
Brawl Name: Tahta
MSN: tahtah_unit@hotmail.com
Friend Code: 1289-8006-8282

Clink
Brawl name: Clink
E-Mail: ii_Clink_ii@yahoo.com
Friend Code: 3952-6673-9625

Brandon72196
Brawl name: Brand
IM: Brandon72196[AIM]
Friend Code: 3093-6731-3480

ChickenHunter
Brawl Name: Kevin
IM: MegaChickenHunt
Friend Code: 3523-1709-5727

VVayfarer
Brawl name: Baki
Friend code: 4511-0363-8633

gamerdude292
Brawl name: Froz
IM: swimmerguy621 [AIM]; gamerdude292@hotmail.com [MSN]
Friend Code: 0216-0505-8032

someguy12
Brawl name: SOMGY
IM: somguyz12
Friend Code: 2535-3380-2985

Yaya
Melee/Brawl Name: Yaya
E-Mail: Yaya_Jason@Hotmail.com
Friend code: 5327-0574-2389

Niko90
Brawl Name: Niko
Friend Code: 1976-9862-8883

crizthakidd
Brawl Name: Criz
IM: [MSN]shadowinblu@hotmail.com
Friend code: 2964-8243-2445

Civilians [7]

PaperLink
Brawl Name: PLnk
E-Mail: paperlink 0 at hotmail.com
IM: None
Friend code: 5455-9095-8845

WuTangDude
Brawl Name: OB4AZ
Friend Code: 4596-9163-6493

JakeTL
Brawl Name: Jing
Friend Code: 3823-8198-2887

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Is everyone in the clan positive they're getting Brawl on March 9th? I'm trying to decide when our first collective meeting on Brawl's Wi-Fi should be. I know I'll be so excited I have Brawl that I'll forget about everything else for a little while. lol.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Is everyone in the clan positive they're getting Brawl on March 9th? I'm trying to decide when our first collective meeting on Brawl's Wi-Fi should be. I know I'll be so excited I have Brawl that I'll forget about everything else for a little while. lol.
I'm going to a GameStop event the day before. So yeah, I'll have it.

On a side note, how do you unlock the Hero of Winds? I know it's complete Classic with Link, but is there a difficulty setting you need?

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join the clan, but i don't get it what do you get out of joining one?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
If you dont get that then we dont want you. Unless everyone in the clan is one of those "Let eeevvveeerrryyyooonnneee join" hippies.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
@Deep, our plan right now is a loose form of crew. We will come together, discuss Toon Link and our own experiences, share information with each other, and overall help each other. Of course, the focus is on getting good with Toon Link in particular, but it doesn't have to be so restrictive.
We're also a closer knit group of people, so that there will usually be someone online when you want to play. It helps keep us away from "With Anyone".

@tw.hero, I forget the requirements for Toon Link. Ask Will, he has the game. jerk.......having it without us......

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
Oh, i'd like to join then, i already have toon link but is trying to get better, this is cool!
Count me in!!!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
I would like to join the clan, but i don't get it what do you get out of joining one?
Great fun. And Hero of Winds help. The major prerequisite is that you have to love the Hero of Winds with all your heart and plan on maining him.

@Deep, our plan right now is a loose form of crew. We will come together, discuss Toon Link and our own experiences, share information with each other, and overall help each other. Of course, the focus is on getting good with Toon Link in particular, but it doesn't have to be so restrictive.
We're also a closer knit group of people, so that there will usually be someone online when you want to play. It helps keep us away from "With Anyone".

@tw.hero, I forget the requirements for Toon Link. Ask Will, he has the game. jerk.......having it without us......
Okay, I will.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
No offense but your a lot more annoying than I rememb- wait... I don't remember you.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I had two posts there. How the hell could you get anything from me signing up and then saying I couldnt join?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
MOTSALOGEL. Stop posting in this thread if you continue the spamming war with twilight_hero. And twilight_hero, stop adding to it. Also, motsalogel, did you read the rules and regulations post? First, to be a member, you have to cough up your info. Second, you have to not be a douchebag and argue with people.

Cut it out you two. I feel like a teacher of kindergarten class.

Yaya

Smash Champion
2 Questions:

1. Do you have to main Toon Link?

2. Will we have practice sessions online?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
MOTSALOGEL. Stop posting in this thread if you continue the spamming war with twilight_hero. And twilight_hero, stop adding to it. Also, motsalogel, did you read the rules and regulations post? First, to be a member, you have to cough up your info. Second, you have to not be a douchebag and argue with people.

Cut it out you two. I feel like a teacher of kindergarten class.
Sorry, Kabyk, I'll stop. I just want to say two things to "Lego."

(1) If you're gonna treat someone like crap, at least get their name right. It's twilight_hero, or TH. Not TP.

(2) What's your problem with me? I mean, seriously, what did I do? I actually wanna know. And put it in here, don't PM it to me. Do NOT PM me. Ever.

2 Questions:

1. Do you have to main Toon Link?

2. Will we have practice sessions online?
If not main him, at least support him. Yes to the other.

Then you'll stay as a Puddle-Jumper, which means you can't do anything in the clan.

I'm importing it, so it takes about a week more for me.
That sucks, where from?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
@YAYA, If you read the Rules and Regulations, you would know that we will be having sessions. And yes, they will mainly be for Toon Link.
twilight_hero was right, you don't necessarily have to main him. Being an active supporter of him will suffice.

@motsalogel, without email or IM or Friend Code, we cannot contact you about important clan information. That is why we need that info.

@Deep2, you're in. Just wanted to say that if you didn't notice you're name in the OP.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
could i jion?

SWF Name: crizthakidd
Brawl Name: Criz

IM: [MSN]shadowinblu@hotmail.com
Friend Code: N/A... yet

im really thinking of changeing my main from melee to marth to toon. so yeah this would give me that push i need to practice and grow uberpowerufl with him because its either toon or marth/ pit O.o

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
At TH: Its easy to get confused with the TP initials. I dont want to PM you anyway. And finally why am I so rude? Because you just randomly came out and said I was rude and then went on to carry this thing along.

And Kabyk... what the ****? Why cant you contact us here?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
And Kabyk... what the ****? Why cant you contact us here?
For starters, because of the fact that SWF sucks balls and is down 50% of the time (like today). And say I really need to say something to you, or ask you something (hypothetical), how am I to know you're going to check SWF and your inbox on SWF? I can't.

Also, I'm leader, I can do whatever. [I apologize for this, you all know I'm never this rude or blunt, but I needed to say that.]

Top Bottom