• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
I have signed up as Golden Cocobo in the Kotdk Caln website. W00T!:laugh:
Cocobo, or Chocobo? haha

**** this is pissing me off:
I'd have thought by now, most of Brawl's hype would've at least gone down, but everywhere I went there was Brawl but no d*** Wii! Luckily I do have some help from a friend who works at BestBuy, so I'm pretty lucky. Don't worry guys, my FC will come soon! (seriously, this is like the 11th time I was supposed to get a Wii, but somehow something happens and I fail!)

OK, my journey to having a Wii is finally coming to an end! My friend is selling me his! And it's practically brand new (he only used it like six times coz he never bought any games).
After the tourney at my school, I think I'll finally be able to get my FC up and start playing online, that is after I finish SSE to get Toon Link XD (and imma do it on easy just to get him fast, coz trying to get through it on Hard sort of takes a while haha)

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom FTW

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
I'm a citizen now? Well, I can understand, because my presence in the TL forums have been lacking as a late. I'll just bring more activity into the forums, y'know? :)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
CONGRATS! This clan has defeated the opposing clan in the preliminary elimination round of the ToC, and therfore advances! Good luck with Future matchs

Brawler 1432 <(^^<)

King of ToC

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
They are an experienced group of TL mainers, it's all a clan needs to be to be great. They articipate in many social events(as much as I know). You shouldn't anything more.

Give me a few good reasons to join this.
In forums you'd expect someone to read stuff...haha jk

If you want to join because you think you're good, then join. If not well, that's too bad but no one's gonna stop you:

Obviously, we main Toon Link. It was just originally a club of WW Link fans back in the day when members were still going, "zomg, hooz n brol?" Because we really didn't do anything, we decided to make it into a clan to battle other clans.
It'd cool if you join so you can help pwn other clans. It's also nice to have a team to, unless you're a selfish ******* XD
If there's a reason why you think you shouldn't join, post it. I'll try to contradict it haha

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
the guy i had to play first round forfeited so im in the second round now, i think i play the ike player from blood for blood next rok

tell deva to get your vids up

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Hello, I am a member of the Pit clan known as Palutena's Army. Some of our members are searching the forums for clans to ask them to take part in a clan war we are arranging. We would like to know if you guys want to participate. Have your clan leader PM CorruptFate if you decide to.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules will then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Zomfg

Smash Rookie
Ok i'm signed up for the clan, For the people who check here tell the people on the clan site i'm the newest member

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Lol

*facepalm*
Well that was random...:confused: who ya facepalming anyway
probly me for a double post or somthing...

IN OTHER NEWS
well if i don't reply to this tread or to the home page i'm not here so
I"M WATCING A V£dio MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p.s this is my borthers account i just didn't feel like switching

(This File Belongs to the Big Bro of Zomfg) so don't say more randomness

In words my brother would say (Sonic owns all and blah blah blah)
I'm now going to ☻<----- pretty small smiley face:laugh: bye now

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
oh yea: *super infinitiy never ending and no one can stop facepalm.gif* any way if you wanna join the clan go to the link in my sig or the link in the OP, whats so hard about that?

Top Bottom