• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
And how do you know people will be in those most of the time? And honestly what the **** is so important that you need to tell them right then and there?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Mind if I join? I finnaly got to test my Wi-Fi connection...

SWF Name: KazuTheNut
Brawl Name: Kazu
IM: KazuTheRetard@live.ca (Tell me to replace it if you need something else.)
Friend Code: (I'll get it sometime today, my Wii is a little.... busy right now)
I'm going to add you. Is that email your IM as well? And I understand about the busy part.

EDIT: The top of the OP that has the "Update" word, I decided to add the date next to it, so people don't get confused if it's a new update or not. The newest updates have two * next to it. One * is the update previous to the newest one.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
It does work, but my computer hates me. If I leave it alone to long, it shuts down, and because I have a Wi Fi key, it also kills off me connection. And I'm not going to keep on pausing (considering you can, of course) in the middle of Wi Fi games just to go check up on my computer...

Will19

Smash Apprentice
It does work, but my computer hates me. If I leave it alone to long, it shuts down, and because I have a Wi Fi key, it also kills off me connection. And I'm not going to keep on pausing (considering you can, of course) in the middle of Wi Fi games just to go check up on my computer...
Lol, well okay. :(

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Because I have done a **** of a lot more for this group than you will ever do. Jesus, don't but into other peoples business boy.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Your just another little silly little noob who thinks they are actually half decent. Come back in 10 years after you have grown some balls and then maybe I will face you.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Your just another little silly little noob who thinks they are actually half decent. Come back in 10 years after you have grown some balls and then maybe I will face you.
A big postcount (which you, without a doubt, have earned by spamming) doesn't make you a competitive player. You're just another scrub acting like a pro.

//
I'm not sure if I should laugh at this fight..

I find it rather stupid :/
It's not like i'd have started it. And besides, motsalogeL is annoying.

//I'll just end this here. You're not worth my time.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Who the **** said I was a pro? And this is my second account, so stop bringing my post count into it, it has nothing to do with this. Jesus, might even get brawl just the wipe the flaw with your srubby little face.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Because I cant access my first. And you usually have to ask a question to be answered.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
God, I really wish I could ban motsalogeL from this subforum. Let's see, I stopped your fighting with twilight.hero in the TL support thread, so you had to come here to fight with VVayfarer.

Seriously, just stop.

@Kazu, is that even possible?

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
I dunno... I know there's an auto-click, seeing how I used to play Maple Story *shiver*, and I'm PRETTY sure it was a seperate program... Ah, whatever, I'll get my computer fixed. I'll brush up on my Toon Link skills in the mean-time.

Oh, and get the mods to ban him. I'm getting annoyed at the fact that this thread looks like an argument thread for him instead of what it's it's actualy meant.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Who are you talking to? Could you atleast quote the post you're answering to if it's more than a few posts back?
He's talking to (correct me if I get your name wrong) VVayfarer.

Its obvious who I was talking to. Not my problem if you cant see that.
Actually, it's not. There are a few posts between yours and the one you're addressing.

O... k...

I'm sorry if i insulted you... :confused:
Don't worry...s/he treats everyone like a lesser being. That or a mountain of dogsh;t.

I'm not sure if I should laugh at this fight..

I find it rather stupid :/
Oh, it is.

God, I really wish I could ban motsalogeL from this subforum. Let's see, I stopped your fighting with twilight.hero in the TL support thread, so you had to come here to fight with VVayfarer.

Seriously, just stop.

@Kazu, is that even possible?
Can't we just get him/her banned from the forum?

I dunno... I know there's an auto-click, seeing how I used to play Maple Story *shiver*, and I'm PRETTY sure it was a seperate program... Ah, whatever, I'll get my computer fixed. I'll brush up on my Toon Link skills in the mean-time.

Oh, and get the mods to ban him. I'm getting annoyed at the fact that this thread looks like an argument thread for him instead of what it's it's actualy meant.
Is the problem that your computer is turning off? I have two solutions for that.

(1) Find a way to set it so that your computer never turns off unless you tell it to.
(2) Set some music playing, like from iTunes or whatever. Set it on repeat so it doesn't stop. That's what I do when I don't want my computer to turn off.

@Will19, Deep2, anyone else who's talking about playing online:
I will play with you guys. My Wi-Fi connection is shaky (seeing as it's actually my neighbors' and not mine), but we should be able to play for a little before it completely cuts out.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I got the problem fixed. I... think.... I got it in for repairs, and the guy at the counter it was because there was to much dust, and the fan didn't run correctly, so it ended up over-heating.

Oh, and I also got to see my friend code (Took me a while to find it X_X)

EDIT: Here's all the info Kabyk:

SWF Name: KazuTheNut
Brawl Name: Kazu
IM: KazuTheRetard@live.ca
Friend Code: 3335 4398 3957 5711
Brawl FC: N/A

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Who the **** said I was a pro? And this is my second account, so stop bringing my post count into it, it has nothing to do with this. Jesus, might even get brawl just the wipe the flaw with your srubby little face.
...Wow. I hope this won't start an argument, but I don't remember you being an a** like this Lego. Why so all of a sudden (and it was kind of "all of a sudden" in the Support Thread)? Oh and just out of curiosity: why did TP suck for you? (you don't have to answer that if you don't want to)

Anywayz:
I'm not really sure if I have to do this again, but w/e

SWF Name: ylink_underestimted
Melee/Brawl Name: Paré (PARE)
IM: pyro_ofdarkness@hotmail.com
Friend Code: Not yet

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
...Wow. I hope this won't start an argument, but I don't remember you being an a** like this Lego. Why so all of a sudden (and it was kind of "all of a sudden" in the Support Thread)? Oh and just out of curiosity: why did TP suck for you? (you don't have to answer that if you don't want to)

Anywayz:
I'm not really sure if I have to do this again, but w/e

SWF Name: ylink_underestimted
Melee/Brawl Name: Paré (PARE)
IM: pyro_ofdarkness@hotmail.com
Friend Code: Not yet
That what the fvck I said! That's exactly how I felt.

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Phew. School has prevented me from posting, and for reference, I will be getting brawl the 9th. Though I will be power playing it so I can have everything by monday. And I've caught up on the topic, and welcome to all new members!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I think you spelt Kingdom wrong.

Top Bottom