• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
he's your friend again foxpower? Good for you.

psykoraider: really? wat is it? And I do have a life Mr. I'm to busy and gay to hang out with u and kevin because I play the french horn and make out with guys in ROTC!
P.S. did u kno psykophelite created your signature...maybe u should change it, even though I think it's cool

Big_Will_16

Smash Cadet
Hey Ultima I wanted to tell u I might not be on for about a week because Im going on Vacation to Nicaragua so dont think i wont come bak ok and when I do I wanna battle u :laugh: :) :p :psycho: :lick: :dizzy:

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Ranking Update!~

Well its time for another update! Here we go!

Knights of Hyrule

Grand Commander

Knightmare [Ultima Knightmare]

Minister of Interior

Cloud [ yours truly]

Minister of Exterior

Linkrulzs [ linkrulzs]

Kryss Warrior [ChRed2AKrisp] => Colonel
*PsykoTapion* [Psykoweezl] => Major
Kaguya Kimimaro [Crimson Darkness] => Major *and first promoted class. I hate you.*
Big_Will_16 [Big_Will_16] => Captain
Maximus [Adam_es_Maximus] => Captain
Night Strife [Night Strife] => Captain & Current Champion
Ryo242 [Ryo242] =>Lieutenant
Gambit [ Exovel] => Command Sergeant Major
PSYKoAZnStriker [ PsykoPhelite] => Command Sergeant Major
PsykoKakashi [Psykorider] => Command Sergeant Major
Happosai [Happosai] => Sergeant
KamakaziX [ KamakaziX] => Sergeant
PsykoLink [ Zelda Freak] => Sergeant
Sir Sonic The Hyrulean Knight [Super_Sonic] => Private

Inactive list

Soul reaver [ Raziel_mw ]
Sain [ Chaoser]

*****Ultima, there are a few other that are active on the boards but haven had as much as one battle since last week, should i also list them as being inactive?****

Congrats to *PsykoTapion*, PsykoKakashi, PSYKoAZnStriker, and Kaguya Kimimaro *once again i hate your guts kenny! You lucky S.O.B.* for climbing up the ranks. Now for the rest of you: GET MOVING! i wanna see more improvements.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
*****Ultima, there are a few other that are active on the boards but haven had as much as one battle since last week, should i also list them as being inactive?****
No, just send them a private message asking them to be more active in the RPG.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
super_sonic said:
ultima nightmare, i was in your clan but was away for a long time and forgot to tell you, do you think i could rejoin???
I never kicked you out of the clan. You're still in.

Yes, you do. Since you've brought that point up, I guess we could hold a clan tournament. I think we will...

Attention all clan members!

If you would like to enter the clan tournament, send me a PM. You have one week to enter. The grand prize...is yet to be determined! Probably some silver and the bragging rights and champion title.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Attention all clan members!

If you would like to enter the clan tournament, send me a PM. You have one week to enter. The grand prize...is yet to be determined! Probably some silver and the bragging rights and champion title.

Yes, I know I posted it again, in case anyone missed it.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
^ We all know who will win....*points at the promoted character*...
After I get all the entries, I'm going to give everyone a week to train. You should be level 25 by then.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
we know crimson'g gonna win, so how about we let the winner fight him, instead of him ****** everyone in each round, he can just **** the winner

Put me in btw, sry for the double post

DanielDanciu

Smash Rookie
Could I join this clan? I've been on this forum for a while, but had no idea how to get on the RPG skin(stupid me :laugh: ). I'm on like everyday, so you don't have to worry about me not posting. I can make my own custom sig, so you don't have to worry about it. I'd like to join cause I hate battling bots all the time, and I want to battle actual people. Like who doesn't like fighting 20 golem's?

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
DanielDanciu said:
Could I join this clan? I've been on this forum for a while, but had no idea how to get on the RPG skin(stupid me :laugh: ). I'm on like everyday, so you don't have to worry about me not posting. I can make my own custom sig, so you don't have to worry about it. I'd like to join cause I hate battling bots all the time, and I want to battle actual people. Like who doesn't like fighting 20 golem's?
Being a page myself i will tell you something, you will get the crap beaten out of you. Most of the ppl on the RPG are diviners so they can overpower you easily, but no need to worry, just wait until you reach 25.. :chuckle:

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Go Knights! <as opposed to magic users>

I won't be able to RPG this weekend, but next week, lvl 20! <He said hopingly>

DanielDanciu

Smash Rookie
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
Being a page myself i will tell you something, you will get the crap beaten out of you. Most of the ppl on the RPG are diviners so they can overpower you easily, but no need to worry, just wait until you reach 25.. :chuckle:
Really, getting one level up is hard already :( . But thanks for the info, i'm gonna need it. Anyway, I don't battle other members, mainly, because I don't knowing who to battle, because I don't really battle people I don't know. My second reason will be corny and make me look like an idiot, but Sun Tzu said know your enemy, and I think Sun Tzu knows what he's talking about right? :p But wait till I get to level 25...*battles as many Golems and nodes as possible*

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Battle

Hey Daniel Danciu. If your having trouble with Golem or Anode try battling Xeni 2. When I first began I kept battling him with no problem. He doesn't do any damage.

P. S: If you're interested you can battle me>

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
^ Nice. Oh and Ultima how are we gonna organize the tournament? I want to be in it *finally reached lvl 25 today* hehehehehe...
I'll organize it all, but we've only got 3 entrants so far...

DanielDanciu

Smash Rookie
Psykoraider said:
Hey Daniel Danciu. If your having trouble with Golem or Anode try battling Xeni 2. When I first began I kept battling him with no problem. He doesn't do any damage.

P. S: If you're interested you can battle me>
Kewl, but i still have no idea who everybody's rpg characters are! Why don't you guys put it in your profile? It just makes it harder for everybody(including me) to fight people.

Ultima Nightmare said:
but we've only got 3 entrants so far...
I feel like I should to join, but i still need to level up. Maybe I should battle those Xeni's...

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
So so far is just me crimson darkness and psykoweezl? Ultima if no one else joins by the end of the week can the three of us just battle it out? We each fight one another and who ever has the most wins gets the title.

Reminder: The rankings will be updated later on today, still need to do the calculations >.<

Top Bottom