• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Yes, a fellow page/squire!. **** you are gonna suffer when you have to make the transition from cyborg'd to loki. From personal experience i give you this advice, pump up your strength, you will need 280 + strenght to actually leave a scratch on loki. But dont neglect you defense either.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Sure, you may join Dr. Sloth. Welcome. If you want, you can participate in the clan tournament.

Speaking of which, so far, these people have entered:

Crimson Darkness
Master.Lord.Marth.
Psykoraider
Big_Will_16
PsykoPHELITE

If anyone else wishes to participate, or I forgot about you, send me a PM. Today is the last day to enter.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
Speaking of which, so far, these people have entered:
Crimson Darkness
Master.Lord.Marth.
Psykoraider
Big_Will_16
PsykoPHELITE
If anyone else wishes to participate, or I forgot about you, send me a PM. Today is the last day to enter.
Psykoweezl said:
psykoweezl i'm in the tourney right? I should be able to beat anyone wo hasn't been promoted :D
Yo wat happened to my name?

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
so how exactly is this set up and when do we do it?

EDIT:shut up psykoraider u fool! don't listen to them guys, I'm on the tourney and u were the one who liked quadruple posted!

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Please stop double posting Psykoweezle its quite irriating. I know your a high level but that does not give you the right to be above the law

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Alright, that means we have 6 entrants. Good. The tournament will be in one week, so that gives you plenty of time to train. I'll set up the brackets according to level, and decide a prize for the winner.

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
^this coming from someone that triple posted not so long ago...

Now Ultima, when is the tournament going to be held exactly? I wanna beat crimson darkness....
I know right I was just playing around, us being friends and all.

Ultima just wondering who's the sixth entrant?

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join your clan. I grovel at your feet asking permission to do this. psykoweezl and PsykoPHELITE are two of my best friends...

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
Alright, that means we have 6 entrants. Good. The tournament will be in one week, so that gives you plenty of time to train. I'll set up the brackets according to level, and decide a prize for the winner.

Awesome! thats means i get to fight kaguya Kimimaro....

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
psykomasta said:
I would like to join your clan. I grovel at your feet asking permission to do this. psykoweezl and PsykoPHELITE are two of my best friends...
Sure, welcome.

Just so there is no confusion, these are the entrants:

Crimson Darkness
Master.Lord.Marth.
psykoweezl
PsykoPHELITE
Psykoraider
Big_Will_16

I'll post the brackets sometime Sunday.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
attention psykomasta, I already told u to change the name, I'm the only maser of the psykos and u're just a noob...and my cube better not be broken!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Dr. Sloth said:
A question came to my mind. How do I acquire a rank in the clan? When I view the clan, some of the members (including me) have "none" as their rank. Just curious...

By the way, good luck to all in the tournament. Heheh... there's three "psyko"s in the tourney. :p
That's because the points have not been updated yet. When Master.Lord.Marth. updates the ranks, I will put it in.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Ranking Update~

Well its finally here...RANKING UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Once again sorry for the delay

Knights of Hyrule

Grand Commander

Nightmare [Ultima Nightmare]

Minister of Interior

Cloud [ yours truly]

Minister of Exterior

Linkrulzs [ linkrulzs]

Kaguya Kimimaro [Crimson Darkness] =>Colonel
Kryss Warrior [ChRed2AKrisp] => Colonel
*PsykoTapion* [Psykoweezl] => Major
Big_Will_16 [Big_Will_16] => Captain
Sophix II [Dr. Sloth] => Captain
Maximus [Adam_es_Maximus] => Captain
Night Strife [Night Strife] => Captain *Current Champion title is up for grabs*
Psykokakashi [Psykorider]=> captain
PsykoPHELITE [PsykoPhelite] => Captain
Ryo242 [Ryo242] =>Captain
Gambit [ Exovel] => Command Sergeant Major
KamakaziX [KamakaziX] => Sergeant
Happosai [Happosai] => Sergeant
Kodure [Daniel Danciu] => Sergeant
PsykoLink [ Zelda Freak] => Sergeant
Sir Sonic The Hyrulean Knight [Super_Sonic] => Corporal
Dante [Lugia] => Corporal
Mewtwo [Super Smash Mewtwo] => Private

Warning!

The following members will recieve a PM by me asking them to play the RPG *The havent battle in more than 3 weeks* And if after a week they dont start playing then they will be removed from the clan.

- ChRed2AKrisp
- Adam es Maximus
- Night Strife
- Exovel
- Happosai

Ok MLM out...

Ryo242

Smash Ace
C. Ryo242...

nice...

Anyway, i may have a concern. Websense, <The evil blocker> has decided that www.smashboards.com is filtered for "games" <roll eyes>. So it might be harder for me to get here every day to RPG, so just wanted to point that out, just in case you're wondering where I went when I wasn't here. I have found a way around it, but that might not last, so I will just have to wait and see.

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
psykoweezl said:
attention psykomasta, I already told u to change the name, I'm the only maser of the psykos and u're just a noob...and my cube better not be broken!
hey, you Durfin! I couldn't change my username! Your cube isn't broken and you'd better hold up your side of our bargain, or I'll try to get you demoted!!!! I want my freakin' weapon!!!

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Still on here. Don't kick me off yet... haven't been able to RPG in a while though, because of school...

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
^ *sighs* this is an RPG clan.....you need a character to actually be able to join. You have to go to the bottom left corner and click on the scroll window and pick "RPG" after that go to the top left corner and click on RPG CP and create your character...

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Ultima Nightmare! Why doesn't my member profile acknowledge that I am a part of this clan? also, thanks to psykoweezl for upholding his part of our deal! i do not, however, appreciate the fact that he (psykoweezl) actually took it upon himself to grab my clothing and hurt me tis morning. It really hurt my feelings and made me SAD. :( :( :urg: :urg:

Top Bottom