• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I'm going to say yes on that one.
Then I'm further going to say it's because "We rule!"
Or it could be that we're the only people that care enough to come on to the site and play the RPG...
...but the "We rule!" sounds better.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
look guys, i might leave and create a clan *protects face from possible rocks and hides shame*. I don't want to but like five of my friends who just started wanted to make a new clan just for us and maybe other personaly chosen people...I may, but please don't be mad. I prefer they join this clan but they're acting like, no let's have our own!...I'm not sure yet...

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Well psykoweezl, have you tried killing your friends? That might be the solution.
<note: I fully endorse this opinion, although you might not, just don't blame me>

Hey look on the bright side, you become a durfin if you leave.

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Can I Join Plz This Is The Homie Of Psykoweezl And Yall Best Be Nice To The #1 Stunna!!!! (>^^)> <(^^<)

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Ryo242 said:
Well psykoweezl, have you tried killing your friends? That might be the solution.
<note: I fully endorse this opinion, although you might not, just don't blame me>

Hey look on the bright side, you become a durfin if you leave.
YEAH U'RE RIGHT RYO, I'LL CONSIDER IT...sry for the caps. Anyway yah u're right...i would become a durfin...and a hypocrit!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
We need an updater, i could the minister of interior. Well i need Ultima's approval so we will see....
Sure, you may have the job. Just update the points sometime every Saturday. The points system is in the first post.

Sure, you may join Psykoraider. Welcome.

PsykoPHELITE

Smash Rookie
Yo Homies ! This Is The Frend Of Psykoweezl(my Pinoy Brotha) And Yo Let Me Join This Outta Site Clan So Yall Give Me A Holla Back My Homiez!!????

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Ok expect the clan rankings to be updated tonight, at around 10 pm. Sorry for posting them that late is just that i had my hands full with loki. That monkey is a worthy opponent..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Well ladies and gents the update is here. I will be using your RPG name [but you username will be in brackets like this one]

Knights of Hyrule

Grand Commander

Knightmare [Ultima Knightmare]

Minister of Interior

Cloud [ yours truly]

Minister of Exterior

Linkrulzs [ linkrulzs]

Kryss Warrior [ChRed2AKrisp] => Colonel
Sain [Chaoser] => Major
*Tapion* [Psykoweezl] => Captain
Big_Will_16 [Big_Will_16] => Captain
Maximus [Adam_es_Maximus] => Captain
Night Strife [Night Strife] => Captain & Current Champion
Ryo242 [Ryo242] =>Lieutenant
Kaguya Kimimaro [Crimson Darkness] => Command Sergeant Major
Gambit [ Exovel] => Command Sergeant Major
Soul reaver [Raziel_mw] => Sergeant
PsykoAznstriker [ PsykoPhelite] => Sergeant
Happosai [Happosai] => Sergeant
PsykoRaider101 [Psykorider] => Corporal
Sir Sonic The Hyrulean Knight [Super_Sonic] => Private

Well this concludes this week's update. I congratulate the people that moved up the ranks and i hope to see more improvements next week.

PsykoPHELITE

Smash Rookie
YO dudes thanx 4 the clan rank. appreciate it. yall best give me anotha one soon o else ill use my energy sword and cut yo rug.

PsykoPHELITE

Smash Rookie
u lucky that I! helped u out in yo GD level punk, u lucky that u'r my pinoy brotha or else i might have to beat you down wit my energy sword. MUHAHAHAHAhAhA!

PsykoPHELITE

Smash Rookie
if u dont know, this is a jigglypuff, but u might have to squint yo eyes.(dale showed me this absurd thing).

ANNIHILATOR

Smash Rookie
hey this isy the friend of all the psyko's including Pskoraiders wishing that u guys can invite me to the clan HYRULE. plz accept my plead.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I looked up his gamertag on bungie.net and it isn't there.

I forgot to mention earlier that next time you update the points, Master.Lord.Marth., I want you to give me a list of all inactive members. If you look at someone's profile, it gives a date and time that they were last active. Give me the user name of all people who have been inactive for more than 2 weeks and I will remove them from the clan.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
I looked up his gamertag on bungie.net and it isn't there.

I forgot to mention earlier that next time you update the points, Master.Lord.Marth., I want you to give me a list of all inactive members. If you look at someone's profile, it gives a date and time that they were last active. Give me the user name of all people who have been inactive for more than 2 weeks and I will remove them from the clan.

Sure no problem, i was going to do that but i got lazy.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
In regard to psykoweezl's new friends-->Please stop double/triple posting, it is quite annoying, <there is an edit button>. Also could you guys please stop typing slang? If you have the time, try to spell the things you type correctly as well.

In regard to my being the only Lt. --> Sweet! I'm an ** Lt. <Apologizing for that poor choice of grammar>

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
For Ryo 242, I am sorry for double/triple posting I didn't know. Thanks for telling me about the edit button I would of kept doing the same thing over and over again.

For Psykoweelz, I do have AIM Dush bag and you know that Mr. I'm the first to reach level 22 only reason you were wast that you have no life.

Top Bottom