• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Vitality means life force so you can try and interperet that anyway you want. But you'll know what i think it means if you read below.
When you hit someone or something repeatedly with the same attack your attacking power decreases each turn by a little bit. But if you have a high vitality your attack won't go down in damage as much because your life force is so strong.
That's what i think it is anyway.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
that could be right.

but sometimes i'll deal like 3, then 20, then 150, back to 20, 70, etc.

attack damage is pretty random.

maybe strength is like your optimum damage, and vitality keeps your attack towards your optimum damage.

i PMed Gideon a while back and he hasn't answered.

i also checked the RPG inferno website, nothing there.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Ultima Nightmare said:
Looks like I won't be at the top for long. I got into a fight a school yesterday and got suspended for three days. Consequently, my parents have grounded me for three days. So...yeah. I'll be back on Saturday.
Since Ultima is taking a "break" here's this weeks points update.

I am using the names of the characters on the RPG.

Majors
Sain
Kryuss Warrior

Captain
Night Strife

Command Sergeant Majors
Bil_will_16

Sergeants
Maximus
Soul Reaver
Isaac
Gambit

Private
Sir Sonic

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Guys computer is still messed up with spyware and i tried several programs to get it off. The only thing ive been able to do is come here and collect salary and stuff but it takes so long for a page to load and when it does it DC's. So i hoope i can find something to erase this stuff off my computer. But if i cant i might hav to drop out of the clan cuz i im i woudlnt be contributing. So i'll be back to let you guys know.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Exovel said:
I have just requested (via PM) a set of special KoH Banners. I'm not gonna give details to spoil the surprise, but they will be posted as soon as I receive them. Also, I made the specs 175x80 so that they will fit next to your current sigs without getting cut-off. All that's left is the wait!
I don't know if anyone saw this, but I've just received the first draft of our banners and they look great. I should have the final in a few days. To give you guys a clue there is one for every position listed on the first post. So your banner will have your rank on it. Well, it should be here soon. I'll be sure to post as soon as I get them. Happy waiting!

~Exovel~

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Yo, just found out my last clan leader is a cheater, can I join, heard u guys were the best...ps. I think I have one of the top stas somewhere

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
If u wanted to see this:
15. *tapion* 123 Battle Win(s)
12. *tapion* 248 Strength
25. *tapion* 1,681 Silver (not really proud of this and don't care)
10. *tapion* Level 10

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
well you can get back your top spot by beating the people at the top to a pulp repeatedly so they don't have enough money to heal, which will mean they don't have enough money to fight players or bots. I think kungfu rabbits aka. harley, is at the top now, i think he's a knight but i'm not sure

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
psykoweezl said:
Yo, just found out my last clan leader is a cheater, can I join, heard u guys were the best...ps. I think I have one of the top stas somewhere
Sure, you may join. Welcome.

Harley is a pickpocket, not a knight. I'd probably be level 16+ if it weren't for my groundation. >_<

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey, a helpful hint.

ultima nightmare, oru leader, is not on 24/7.

so don't double post.

you posted, he'll see that eventually.

if you want to be sure, send him a private message.

and was "kill many in your name" stuff supposed to be a joke?

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I don't mean to be rude, but I posted a request and it seems to be ignored...

...Also Ultima, I would recommend not getting into fights, as they probably hurt...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I'm sorry it took a day to let you in. You'd think people could be patient. I didn't feel like getting online last night. Anyway, welcome.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Oh, snap. I forgot to update the points for last week. These past few days have been really exciting since the Yankees have been getting back on top and everything. I post a new update tomorrow morning when I'm more awake.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
chared2akrisp said it ultima snake is gonna die as sure as the earth will keep spinning (unless some sort of assualt on the planet involving 4 horsemen and their doom bringing ability pay a planetary visit, snake might still live)

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure really but i don't really care if i do or not, i've got enough money do get along fine so if this clan does start issueing pay checks then i don't mind if i don't get one.
I think that the poorer people in the clan should recieve a pay check untill they are ''financially stable''.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
yeah like me, me not financially stable since i got out a huge loan thinking the interest thing would still work, you fool self, yeah, i'm not financially stable anymore...

Top Bottom