• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
PvtCaboiose said:
Hey ill lend you 140 silver....
too late.

Roktanda, why are you leaving us again? You raised our hopes and threw them from the cliffs of pain, dashing them to pieces upon therocks of hopelessness!

DAMMMNNN YOOOUUUUUUU!

cya around:D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
not fair, i'm level 2~-~

but now i can beat brokens without getting hit, so the exp and are gonna be a flowingin from now on

ultima, i'll fight you agains when we're the same level. i'm suprised, you'ew four levels above me, but i still dealt you half of your life and poisoned you. i'm annoyed, i thought i had enuf evade to dtop you from htting me consistently, but i didn't know how strong you got when i challeneged you.

i'll win next time:p

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Man, Im only level 1. And every human I fight ends killing me even though Im better than them. And I don't have to money to heal myself. And i owe the bank 220 silver, my paycheck isnt until tomarrow at 7:00 P.M. This sucks.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey, anyone in the clan that is still level 0 and feels like battling, just send me a PM, but I really don't want to fight someone that will completely dominate me. *I just had my 15 win* Yah! Anyway, any takers?

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Ultima Nightmare said:
Woo, I am level 6. In your face Night Strife! :chuckle:

****it Ultima, stop passing everytime I level up. >.< You'll gonna go broke soon, then things might be more even. I'll pwn even when your a Templar. Just bring it.

Anthony C - I'm pretty sure ChRed2AKrisp was talking to Linkrulzs, and stuff. So yea

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
actaully i was talking to AC also.

i think that if he's nuts enuf to take a picture of himself wearing one and post it here, any one would pity him and battle.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Night Strife said:
****it Ultima, stop passing everytime I level up. >.< You'll gonna go broke soon, then things might be more even. I'll pwn even when your a Templar. Just bring it.

Anthony C - I'm pretty sure ChRed2AKrisp was talking to Linkrulzs, and stuff. So yea
You'll only pwn me if you make it to level 350, which I doubt. :lick:

I won't go broke either, cause of interest rates and donations from anonymous people.

I don't think I'll be ahead for long. I can't battle bots till 8 o'clock tonight and it takes me about an hour to use up my bot battles, so there will probably be a night this week were I can't battle. >_<

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
the RPG man! switch to the RPG skin(in the lower left hand of the page. click RPG Manual near the top to learn all about it, and then search through the RPG discussion forums for anything you don't understand

Night Strife

No one wants to battle me either. Just because I'm above most people by two levels :rolleyes:

Well since it takes a while to use up bots. Everyday you have to wait later to fight your bots. In a week I'll probably have to battle my bots at like 11:00 and I will miss a night, and Ultima will pass me. :(

SNTRL

Smash Lord
My computer is messed up(spyware)>< So i havent been able to play that much. But if anyone knows of a good progrm i can dl to get rid of it i would appreciate it.

Night Strife

Umm, I'm not too sure on Anti-Spyware software. I use Titanium Panda Anti-Virus and thats working good for me.

Ultima has two classes where he's just on the comp, so he'll be doing some battling there. He didn't finish tonight, so he'll can finish tomorrow during class, and he'll finish up their. Making it so he can battle bots again during the same time.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
w00, first to level 10! Just a not to everyone: Don't try and fight Loki. He will kick your *** like he did mine. -_-

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I sent a points update to Ultima just now.

As of now, Knights of Hyrule has the top 3 most experienced members and 5 of the top 10 most experienced members.

Top 3 in order being
Ultima(10)
Night Strife(8)
and some guy named Anthony C(6)

The other 2 of the 5 in the top 10 are; raziel_mw(6) and ChRed2AKrisp(4).

Night Strife

Yea, we are just way too kickass. Let us contiune on our quest to pwn! Just let the good times roll.

And Ultima is right. Loki is insanly hard. Only did 19 damage, and he did like 170 per hit. I'm not even gonna try till again till level 20

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
I know I'm not in your clan, I was going to be but I got a response from Forces Elite first (which is a little disorganized).

GJ on your dominance. I'm getting toward the top in the victory column and I'm 3rd in level. I would fight you guys except since I'm a pickpocket and my attack/defence is ginormously inferior to all of yours, I'll hold on for a little while. I feel the same way about cyborg and Loki by the way. Even the evil monkey in my closet shares the same feelings. >_>

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
hey anyone want to donate a few bucks???i was about to buy the blood soul which i have been saving up for and then i relised i wont have any money left.....

Top Bottom