• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Guys, I've just noticed that the RPG is ****. I'm so bored with it. I need 20,000 to pay back my loan, which didn't help at all. Loki still pwns my ***. Everything cost too much to do anything useful.

Anyways, I'm too bored to actually care about rankings or anything. So I'll probably be level 9 forever. Good luck to you guys and your quest to waste time.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
WTF neightstrife, it's a hell of a lot better than the last one.
too bad you screwed up with the loan, that's not the RPG's fault.
just because you screwed up by taking a big loan and picking Diviner doesn't mean it's a bad RPG.

Night Strife

I don't even care about the loan. Its the most tedious thing I've ever done, and I know I'm not the only know who thinks so. The battles are random too. I did 112 damage with fists, then 37 with Rage Then 12 with fists again, all in the same battle. WTF is that? The Attack Formula is " Attack - defense X Luck^100" Well it seems that way anyway.

The battles are tedious and boring as hell, The battles are random(and the above situtation happens 75% of the time), and It just plain sucks. In my opinion the Old rpg is a lot more fun, this new one is " Click battle X 50 = level up! Now do this for 100 days so you can be level 25! =D" Thats ******** and a waste of time.

P.S Diviner > Pickpocket

Night Strife

Yea, that happened the last Month(Only 5 people were actually playing). Only vets remember when it first came out, and everybody was fighting like crazy(in the RPG >.>)

Those were good times. These times are boring.

Kaaru

Smash Rookie
I'm all in for this clan, thats a good idea in ranking. In the other rpgs I used to play it worked way more different. If you don't mind my asking any special features in this clan like a clan forum etc.? Just wondering

Big_will_016

Smash Rookie
hey all its me big will but this is my second sn and wanted to join the clan i already made a RPG character so as soon as I can I will donate to you all. :laugh:

srry bout this but I will not be having two sn's so Im sticking with my original sn n RPG character. :urg:

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey everyone... I got a question for you all. I just took out a loan of 3000 silver to try and play Triple Triad, but I got a ****** pack and can't even beat the level one AI. Could you guys give me some donations in order to pay the bank back? I'd appreciate it. Thanks...

~Exovel~

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah i just completely pwnzored your ***. you shouldv'e equipped everything.

oh no, they censored *** with an @.

lets see, have they censored @$$ with the @ and the $$?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
ChRed2AKrisp said:
yeah i just completely pwnzored your ***. you shouldv'e equipped everything.

oh no, they censored *** with an @.

lets see, have they censored @$$ with the @ and the $$?
I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
someone convince ur leader tro stop battling bots for a bit, i want to pound his *** into the ground but everytiome i goto challenge him, he has lvled up!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
sucks for you. good for us.

the thing is.

you are level 2

he is past level 2

he is level 10

at least

i am level 6

would you like to fight me?

i'll cream you if you want.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
-=Marth_n_Roy=- said:
someone convince ur leader tro stop battling bots for a bit, i want to pound his *** into the ground but everytiome i goto challenge him, he has lvled up!
What's wrong? Afraid of the 13?

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Xeni (the bot best for lvling me up) isa bugged and cannot be battled (it shows him not in battle but he is)

so i've been vlving up on gullums and the occational Adone. BTW im lvl 2 experiance has been ****ty for me so far

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Anthony C said:
I'm not afraid of you...I keep challenging you and you don't accept.
Cause of you and your **** rage. It seems like everytime you make a battle with me, you have your rage at 100%. That's cheap.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Cause of you and your **** rage. It seems like everytime you make a battle with me, you have your rage at 100%. That's cheap.\
rage is over rated. sometimes it does a lot, sometimes it does less than a normal attack.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Yeah, I use my limit break move. That's what you always lose by. I figure out how much damage you do and make sure you hit me enough to make my hp 10% or less. I play the way I vote...conservative.

Big_Will_16

Smash Cadet
To those in the clan In debt

I would like to help you out by giving those that need to pay back a debt just be patient if I dont donate the day of the PM but rest assured I will donate to those in debt and in are clan. :chuckle: :) remember just PM me and the amount you need to pay.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Looks like I won't be at the top for long. I got into a fight a school yesterday and got suspended for three days. Consequently, my parents have grounded me for three days. So...yeah. I'll be back on Saturday.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
i'd tut but it's one of the lamest things a guy can do. I used to be top when the rpg started again but school came a knocking and my priorities changed.
Hope you gave that guy some pain unless he didn't deserve it.
ps. fighting is wrong (that was aimed at everyone)

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Hey remember me? i haven't been in this site for a few weeks *soccer practice* but i am back, i've been playing this RPG and everything is cool, our clan is the best in the RPG. I am at a low lvl myself mainly because i barely play but i see that all of you are doing good. OH can some one answer these questions?
Whats vitality for? does it increase the chance of you hitting or what?
Do we get clan paycheck?
OK so anyway, i am sill alive and hopefully i will pick up the pace so that could reach all of you high level people.

Top Bottom