• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey everyone,

I just finished battling my 20th bot, but I'm so close to finally reaching Level 1. I'm at 208 EXP, so only 42 more. Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me level up? Obvioulsy I'm weak, so some of you guys can't help becasue your too powerful... but if anyone would be so kind, I would appreciate it. Just lemme know!

~Exovel~

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
no we, all hate you. you fight anodes/xen2's right? you should get like 12-14 exp each battle if they never hit you, so tomorrow you'll level up with like 16 bots left over.

Anthony_C, i thinkits time for a point check.

the RPG has some mistakes, for instance Adam es Maximus and this other guy are listed as majors, when they moste certaintly aren't. Adam i know for a fact has under a thousand points.

i on the other AM a major, and am listed as a captain.

WORK, SLAVE!

Exovel

Smash Ace
someone's a little cranky this evenin'

and unfortunatley I can't beat Xeni2, it's just a constant stalemate... and I only get 6 exp from anode who doesn't touch me at all. So I was just wondering if anyone wanted to battle, thanks for the help... pleh!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
sorry, i'd help you if i could, but its no can do for me.

lemme give you some advice. lose the magic upgrade until you have a spell, and replace it with a strength upgrade. I'm sure your problem with xeni is not hitting it, its dealing damage. build up your strenth, with the strength upgrade, and maybe 10 strength from the level up, then if you keep attacking xeni2 you'll eventually kill him, even if it takes 50 or so turns(probably less though).

Exovel

Smash Ace
Thanks for the help, ChRed... I did plan on getting the three level 1 spells as soon as I leveled up. That's why I just bought the magic upgrade. The strength I was gonna use when I leveled up, like you said. My question is does Strength cover just physical attacks or magical too? That'll make a big difference strategically. Either way, I can battle bots again around 5 tomorrow and I need 7 more Anode victories to level up. Hopefully I'll be able to battle someone real for once. I've fought like three people before, but one person left, one surrendered, and the other didn't have a job so I destroyed him. Oh well, I guess I'll level up tomorrow. Also, if you can think of other advice to give me... please do.

~Exovel~

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
hey don't tell anyone, wink wink. But fair is fair chared deserves a major spot more than me, but you know how the ranking system goes: battles+posts+bonus i'm not sure what bonus means so i could have some sorta sevret advantage, i don't really know or it could just be that anthony c can't count dem dare big numbers (just joking you, mistakes happen)

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Exovel...I'll battle you, and I'll try not to kill you...
...But how the heck did you get so much money without even being lvl 1?!?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
by not spending anything. he gets 2800 a day from battles, pus interenst, plus slary. that adds up to a lot in just a few days.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Easy, I took out a 3000 silver loan to play Triple Triad. I make 150 silver each win and then Big_will was nice enough to refund my loan. I put everything in the bank and got online just to collect salary and interest everday. It adds up quick!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't been active guys. I haven't had much free time to spend here. I'll update the points with this week's update. Also, anyone who wishes to join, send me a PM.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
The Knights of Hyrule have the first level 20 member. Guess who it is...I'll give you a hint, it starts with "A" and ends with "nthony C."

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
ChRed2AKrisp said:
no we, all hate you. you fight anodes/xen2's right? you should get like 12-14 exp each battle if they never hit you, so tomorrow you'll level up with like 16 bots left over.

Anthony_C, i thinkits time for a point check.

the RPG has some mistakes, for instance Adam es Maximus and this other guy are listed as majors, when they moste certaintly aren't. Adam i know for a fact has under a thousand points.

i on the other AM a major, and am listed as a captain.

WORK, SLAVE!
No wonder i see i see people being a higher rank than me *they have a lower lvl and lower amount of posts* i thought they might have gotten some special bonus, but meh it should be fixed.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
ummm, no offense but it doesn't look like u have that much silver mr debt helper...I need 5k but I'll just fight brokens just for the money and exp...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Looks like I've missed alot, and we need a new Minister of the Interior. Anyone want to take the job? All you have to do is update the clan points.

Looks like I have alot of new members to add. Sorry it has taken so long. School has consumed my free time.

viper999

Smash Rookie
Ultima Nightmare said:
Looks like I've missed alot, and we need a new Minister of the Interior. Anyone want to take the job? All you have to do is update the clan points.

Looks like I have alot of new members to add. Sorry it has taken so long. School has consumed my free time.

lol......same here though.....

can i join ur clan plz!!!!!!!!!!

Ryo242

Smash Ace
So anthony c is gone? <Well...my plan is working...next I'll invade Poland, then slowly move up across the rest of Europe...wait, did I type that aloud?>

Well I could do the clan points, but I might need a refresher course, and a schedule of when to do it, and how to do it.

Also, does anyone here have a good reference for getting a custom signature done, I requested one, but the forum has been inactive for a while...

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
i want a cool sig...anyway, i don't think HE? will get much members in his clan, i mean he made one when half the people quit the game...

Top Bottom