• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
@ nightstrife: the reason you get no pay is because you have awesome stats. even though you're in my clan, if i ever wanna have a chance against you in the future, it would be stupid to donate to you. you chose stats over items. you may think "But you're a pick pocket, can't you share the money you get?" Well no, because pickpockets only have good evade, i have to make up for the rest with items.

Well, actually I have to pay a 5000 interest from a loan. 700 a day does for 6 days = 4,200. With a cost of healing, and status healing is 1,000 right there. Being in Negative is not cool at all. All I said you can donate, you don't have too. Espiecallly people that don't play.

And actually we suck. At like level 50 we still have out level 0 stats while everybody else already elvoved twice. So, actually we are good at the beginning but sucky at the middle. Godly at the end, but who is gonna get to level 350, when it takes 40 wins just to get to level 1 >_<.

Well I'm done with my silly rant.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
no it doesn't, not if you fight comps.

and what was the loan for? did you get the loan for the clan?
\
ultima thanks for updating my rank

Night Strife

Congrats Ultima for being the first Level 1, even though it still doesn't make sense. This is a sign on how Our clan will be the best one. Rock on!

I'm so close, I'm jealous. Well I guess I have to battle more people before level 1, and if level 1 takes this long how are we suppose to get to level 25 or even 350.>_< Well later guys

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey every one, i have come to the conclusion that strength is the answer to evade.

from nightstrife's accounts, he is was able to kill a pickpocket with teh same evade as him with out the pickpocket touching him? why? what stats did he have more of than the pick pocket?

strength and defense.

then we look at his fight with the broken
this bot has more evade, and similar strength and defense.

this was a pretty even match. the bot only missed him a couple times, and he was able to hti it every other time.

the increased defense did not dramatically change nightstrife's hit rate. so that isn't the answer.

yet the strength that sky rocketed alowed the broken to almost always hit him.

so as we can see from this strength is the only possible solution to evade.

to confirm this, anthony C is also a diviner was able to kill me, a pickpocket. because he had gigantic strength.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Thanks guys. At this rate, our clan will definately be number one. We already have more members than all the other clans and three of our members are on the Most Victorious leaderboards.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Which would be cheaper for a full heal? Going to the hospital or buying potions at the healing center?

And congrats to you ultima for being the first to hit #1.

Night Strife

Easily potions. I mean in the hospital you have to pay 80 silver for 40 hp, but 1 potion costs 30 Silver and heals that same 40 hp. Saving you 50 silver every 40hp.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Does anyone here own two daggers? If so, can u donate one to me and I'll donate you the amount + 15 silver, before they stock back up that is.

EDIT: I have a question.... I've been battling Golum for nearly 200 rounds and no one has even touched the other. We've evaded everything. Am I doing something wrong? Why can't I hurt him or vice-versa? Also, am I supposed to see my little sprite character becasue I can't...

Night Strife

No, you can't see your sprite. I'm guessing your a pickpocket, and you have high enough evade to dodge his attacks and vice-versa. I don't know since I'm diviner and I fight Brokens.

I wish my clan rank was Crazy Azn, but thats just me.

Night Strife

Hmm, I Think the same things apply , but I not a mageas said before so I don't know. I think Bots don't have elements because I don't see it.

Are you using a dagger? Whenever I fight Broken I die if I use my dagger I miss a lot and die, but when I just use my fists I hit most of the time and do more damage than my dagger. I'm thinking Fists have more accuracy than daggers. So that might be your problem. Maybe not.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Nope, I'm using fists. There aren't any items that I have the requirements to buy and daggers are out of stock. My fists have missed every time. I don't know what to do, but I'm tired of running.

Exovel

Smash Ace
very bottom of the screen (any screen) right above the v.bulliten info and the samus pic across form the Contact Us there is a little drop down menu. It should say either Smash Blue, Revolution, or Classic Blue. Change it to RPG.

PvtCaboiose

Smash Cadet
ummm yah i got the whole RPG character set up but ummm.... i keep getting absolutely stomped by the weakest dam guy in the game...wtf?

Night Strife

Dude, you need to choose a class. You get stat bonuses from which class you chose. So right now you have crap stats. hope I helped.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
well, i bought a sythesis upgrade on strength for my dagger. you wouldn't believe the difference 15 strength made. now i beat xeni's in 10 or less turns, instead of like 15

oh and i'm 8 on victories! w00t!

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I'm 1st in vitories by 5. Hey, let's end this RPG now and start a new one! Can we do that? I'm ahead of some guy called Night Strife.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i'm tied with strife.

so AC, are you gonna lend me the money?

any1 out there, can you lend me 140 silver?

I need it to pay back a loan

then i'll get a bigger loan, part of which i'll use to pay you back, so it'll be like you never lent it to me. any takers, for a fellow clan member?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oh....crap

oh well. its just that i'd like to pay back my loan as soon as possible., and i'm at my limit for bot battles, otherwise i'd fight a xeni. by tomorrow,the moolah will be raking in and if ultima still needs money fom when he paid for the clan,i can give him some.

@Ultima: i'm now a Captain. and if not too much trouble, could you update the front page too.

btw, is AC still Minister of Interior?

Night Strife

Anthony C said:
I'm 1st in vitories by 5. Hey, let's end this RPG now and start a new one! Can we do that? I'm ahead of some guy called Night Strife.

Now I'm ahead by three Anthony C. I'm Night Strife if you didn't know. It's good to be the first Level 3 =D Later guys

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
ChRed2AKrisp said:
oh....crap

oh well. its just that i'd like to pay back my loan as soon as possible., and i'm at my limit for bot battles, otherwise i'd fight a xeni. by tomorrow,the moolah will be raking in and if ultima still needs money fom when he paid for the clan,i can give him some.

@Ultima: i'm now a Captain. and if not too much trouble, could you update the front page too.

btw, is AC still Minister of Interior?
Anthony C is still Minister of Interior, and he updates the points every week on Saturday. I will only update when I get his PM with everyone's rankings.

No, I've got the money situation under control.

Oh, and I'm level 3 now, 74 exp. away from level 4. Booyah!

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Yup......this is my last official post, after this I am no longer part of smashboards.com.
I just thought I would let you all know ahead of time.
Good luck to all of you and may the clan thrive.

Top Bottom