• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The tourney was supposed to start on Monday, but I've been having some troubles at home. I'll get the brackets up this weekend so you can start.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
okay people, i've been working on a calculater version of the RPG and its almost complete now. If u guys r willin to help me fight a variety of enemies in your range and tell me the max exp. u got and the min. from killing them without getting hurt. Also post your level when u did this. I need as much people participating in this. Hopefully there's an easy equation for figuring out the exp. of each enemy (enemy (lv.*x)+y-z). Thanks...

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
^ Well here you go psykoweezl. I battled Illusion Weaver, i am lvl 41 and these are the results:
Stats Current Gained
HP: 1020/1786 N/A
MP: 328/428 N/A
STR: 1016 N/A
DEF: 1330 N/A
VIT: 41 N/A
EVA: 61 N/A
Rage: 26% N/A
EXP: 4069/10500 EXP 415 EXP
Level: 41

415 is the min. exp i can get without getting hurt. Hope this helps you out.

*PS* Yo Crimson, can you get in to this as well? I know you can fight Falcon Warrior....Stupid white/chinese person.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Note to self:
Omegalink88 [10:38 AM]: my max is about 925
Cardguy3 [10:38 AM]: k
Omegalink88 [10:38 AM]: it lowerd by about 100 exp everytime i lvl

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Sorry guys but my school work and social life are eating into what little computer time I had already, so can someone else make up the brackets? The entrants were: Crimson Darkness, Master.Lord.Marth., Big_Will_16, PsykoPHELITE, psykoweezl, and Psykoraider.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I'm still here!

Websense actually gave the page back <Who knew?> but they still don't have my other site back <sigh>.

I haven't been able to work on my character at all though...<too much easy school work>

Big_Will_16

Smash Cadet
My battle results from Broken

HP: 120/198 N/A
MP: 207/207 N/A
STR: 232 N/A
DEF: 112 N/A
VIT: 42 N/A
EVA: 143 N/A
Rage: 19% N/A
EXP: 302/3750 EXP 225 EXP
Level: 14 0

note I healed because he brought me down to 31 hp hope my results helped :)

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I'll donate, just let me get my interest for the day, at 10:00AM.

Then I'll donate to you....

<but please trade me a good Triple Triad card as a favor>

<you don't have to, but it would cover my costs>

Big_Will_16

Smash Cadet
ok heres battle results for Cyborg'd

HP: 19/198 N/A
MP: 207/207 N/A
STR: 232 N/A
DEF: 112 N/A
VIT: 42 N/A
EVA: 143 N/A
Rage: 100% N/A
EXP: 945/3750 EXP 225 EXP
Level: 14 0

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Psykoweezl, I need you to help me erase all my debt with a money donation! I did help you get a lot of stuff for the claculator RPG, after all!

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
I'll donate money to you SergeanT First Class Davis. Because I know psykoweezl won't donate to you he's kind of stinge with his belongings

Mark

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
nuh uh, u specifically told me to save up money for the amulet...anyway there's a HUGE problem with the amulet,...call me later and i can tell u..

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
psykoweezl - For your calculations, here are my results after battling Anode:

HP: 281/333 N/A
MP: 205/205 N/A
STR: 143 N/A
DEF: 154 N/A
VIT: 75 N/A
EVA: 35 N/A
Rage: 49% N/A
EXP: 1019/2000 EXP 104 EXP
Level: 7 0

My character started the fight with 267 HP, and she sustained a total of 226 damage from the bot (healing potions were used).

vampvania

Smash Rookie
Ultima Nightmare said:
The tourney was supposed to start on Monday, but I've been having some troubles at home. I'll get the brackets up this weekend so you can start.
ok? just wondering. Did you ever get my message asking to join?

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
dang, i doubt we'll get the amulet, if i don't beat lasher soon I'm probably gonna quit. I get a maximum of 67 exp! It's gonna take me at least 2 weeks to level up.
Anyway thanks for the calculations guys, this will do. For those who helped me and for those who need money, U will receuve some money tomorrow after i get my interest. Thanks guys.
P.S. I am not sting psykoraider....

*EDIT:psykomasta, thanks for the enemy stats, wanna get the weapn stats for me?

BigPimpin504

Smash Cadet
Hello. I was wondering if I could be considered to join this clan. Everyone here seems quite active, and all I'm looking for is a place to make friends and be social, while learning more about the RPG. I am currently only a level 2, but I am using my battles daily, and once I get some better weapons, I will start to battle players.

I post quite often on the SWF boards, and plan to do so for a very long time. If anyone here thinks I'm not good enough, can you please tell me what is required of me, so I may set the appropriate goals? Thanks for your time everyone, I will check back here often. :)

Also, just to make it easier for everyone, here are my stats:

Class/Job: Brawler
Win(s): 37
Losses: 1
Escaped: 2
Level: 2
Evasion: 15
Vitality: 15
EXP: 129/750

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey boys, it's been a LONG time. But, it's good to be back around again. So, who's the highest level now? I have been out of the loop for quite a while.

As for BigPimpin, you probably want to PM Ultima Nightmare because you'll get the fastest response that way. But if things are still the same, then you should have no problem getting in. Plus, I'm sure Ultima will love such a formal request, considering most people are like "OMG, I wanna join t3h KoH!!!!" And as for being qualified, well your a higher level than me, so good job.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Welcome BigPimpin504, and welcome back DarkKirby26. Dark_mage_Master, you need to make a RPG character. Once you do, I will let you in.

I see no one took the liberty of making the tourney brackets, but I can't do it. I would really appreciate it if some did. The netrants were: Crimson Darkness, Master.Lord.Marth., Big_Will_16, psykoweezl, Psykoraider, and PsykoPHELITE...I think.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
^ Might as well just give Crimson the title, i stopped playing the RPG and he has gotten out fo reach for me. Still happy with second best title..hehe..

Oh Ranks will be upgrade soon, maybe by saturday. Right now i gotta go eat some turkey.

PS: Happy thanksgiving clan!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
You are right. From the looks of it, no one would be able to beat Crimson Darkness. Congrats, you are the champ by default.

Top Bottom