• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Ultima Nightmare, I still need an invite to join the Knights of Hyrule......

You Idiot!!!!!
-psykoFelixMaster (aka psykomasta)
****First Lvl 10 Diviner to Beat Loki on a Regular Basis****

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guess what? My birthday is next Wednesday!!!! How bout everybody donate me some money for my gift, huh?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
psykomasta, it says in your RPG Profile that you are in the Forces Elite. You need to leave their clan before I can invite you.

Welcome to the clan, mc-killa. You need to make a RPG character.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Hello....I have shirking my duties, and not RPGing, and today I am sick...

So This is just to not have my character be kicked, or something....

...zzzzz.....

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
OK, Ultima Nightmare. I'll leave right now, and you make sure you invite me, OK? Sorry, Foxpower+, but this is the clan I wanted to be in ever since I joined the RPG!!!!!!

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
By the way, Ultima. I personally know a lot of members in The Knights of Hyrule because we're good friends, so I'll try to get them active again in the clan and in the RPG.

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
:laugh:Also, my birthday is Wednesday[me=:estatic:]. A good gift would be for me to be in the clan by the day, to get a donation, and maybe a birthday cake, the most expensive and impossible item to buy in the entire RPG. :idea:Hey, maybe everyone can pool money in to get me one!;)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Okay, I'll send you the invite now.

Looks like some people are coming back. Let's keep it this way.

Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow. Woo.

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday, Ultima!!!!!! I would buy you a birthday cake, but as it happens, I'm dirt poor, and the only person who could afford one of those blasted things is Shiva.....

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Also...

Hello again, ultima. I was wondering if we could start intra-clan battling, or something like that, after I get more people active again. I'm still trying, by the way, but I'm meeting with very little success. Maybe you could help me..... also, I'd like to know where I could get a banner made for me.

Tri_taga

Smash Cadet
I've been to several different types of forums (Soul Cal 2/3 mainly), but never heard of this clan thing. Read the rules... but what do you do? Whatever it is, this is seriously the kind of clan i would join, so count me IN.

PM me or something if its gonna get in the way of this thread.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Welcome Tri_taga and Captain Blue.

I'm sorry psykomasta, but I don't have the free time necessary to set up a inter-clan tourney. If you'd like, you could set it up yourself.

Captain Blue

Smash Apprentice
I thank you, Ultima Nightmare. Also, I've accidentally chosen to battle psykomasta, but I don't stand a chance! Since you are the clan leader, could you perhaps have psykomasta throw the fight so I can grow stronger. Sorry for the inconvienience.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
It's not within my power to ask someone to throw a fight for you. Ask him about it yourself.

Looks like we're at the point again where we have a inactive Minister of the Interior and Exterior. If anyone would like to hold one of these positions, you can ask me about it. More than likely, you will be accepted as long as you promise to be active. Also, if you do not know what the responsibilities of either of these positions are, simply ask.

From the looks of things, psykomasta is trying to get people more active and setting up a tournament, so I would like to enstate him as Minister of the Exterior. psykomasta, send me a PM telling me whether or not you accept this promotion

That leaves the Minister of the Interior position still open. Whoever would like it and be active with weekly updates to clan points, please ask.

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Captain Blue said:
I thank you, Ultima Nightmare. Also, I've accidentally chosen to battle psykomasta, but I don't stand a chance! Since you are the clan leader, could you perhaps have psykomasta throw the fight so I can grow stronger. Sorry for the inconvienience.
Sorry Captain Blue, but it doesn't work that way. I tried to throw a battle with my brother since he's a pickpocket, but when I surrendered, he didn't get anything. I might be able to help you out by giving you money and items, since I have everything that I can get, but you'll HAVE TO GIVE ME MY ITEMS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Yeah just in case you didn't get my private message Ultima Ill be more than glad to fill in the position

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Ultima, same here. Also, I bounced my ideas off of McFox9 and Kirby King (About the Tournaments.) They seemed to like them, so we might be in business soon!!!

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Hey guys its been forever but here are the new ranks. Just to let you know I am your new Ministry of interior till cloud comes back
Knights of Hyrule
Grand Commander

Nightmare [Ultima Nightmare]

Minister of Interior

Psykokakashi

Minister of Exterior

Psykophelixmaster

]Kryss Warrior Colonel
maximus Captain
Cloud Colonel
Big_will_16 Major
Linkrulzs CSM
\sonic the hyrulean knight Corporal
Night Strife Captain
Gambit CSM
Happosai Sergeant
*psykotapion* Brigadier General
Ryo242 Captain
~Kakashi Lieutenant General and Current Champion
KamakaziX CSM
Mew two Private
PsykoPHELITE Major
PsykoLink Sergeant
MR. ARBITTER Captain
Rouge Colonel
Destroyer of all that is good Captain
Dante Corporal
Big Pimpin Corporal
Frost CSM
Xarian CSM
DARK CHAOS Sergeant
Mystical Spirit Corporal
James Sparrow Sergeant
Radd Spencer Corporal
Lily010 PFC

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Psykoraider said:
Hey guys its been forever but here are the new ranks. Just to let you know I am your new Ministry of interior till cloud comes back
No, you took his job. He was gone too long, so it is your position now.

By the way, I added a few new ranks, so be sure to include those in the next rank update. I also did away with the banker rank seeing as how no one would ever take it.

Kirbydorf

Smash Rookie
hey, can i join your clan?
although my name includes the likes of gannondorf im all for hyrule

thanx
-kirbydorf err i mean kirbylink?

Kirbydorf

Smash Rookie
sorry but im a noob and i dont know how to join the clan, do i have to do something or am i just in?

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
Welcome back, psykoKakashi!!! It's good to know that I'm in a clan with someone so strong! Hopefully, I can get other people to come back as well. Also, good job on the ranks Mark! You're showing lots of responsibility, and I'm sure others will be happy for it as well. Still working on the Tournament thing, but Kirby King hasn't replied to me yet...

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
This is your new minister of interior. Just want to let you guys know that I didn't update the rank system because none of you showed any progress. So please someone start earning points so I can post new ranks. If your confused how to earn points go to the first page of this thread.

TILL NEXT TIME
PSYKORAIDER

Top Bottom