• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I'd like to join this clan I guess. I would make my own but its just too late in the game and people are really losing interest in this RPG. I am about to get really hardcore with this RPG but I heard there is going to be a new one. So is there any point? Should I just wait for the new RPG? Will everything I work for be erased?

Also, I have a few more questions. Like, I really want to have a good discussion on the job types. Which one is best? And how does the experience points work in a battle how many experience point do you get per attack against you?

Oh and I was looking around and it looks like you and I are pretty equal, skuv, wanna battle?

Duke

Sure I'll battle you after I beat Skuv. And skuv, I wasn't healed when you made the battle so I declined and made another one.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Sorry again for making people wait. I have a busy life...

Anyway, welcome to the clan Duke.

To whomever asked about being able to help the clan out, I could actually use some help. My current ministers are inactive, and I am now considering giving their positions away. Just send me a PM about it if you are interested. Or you might be able to catch me on AIM. My screenname is GaNnInG366.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
I'll be ready. Ronike donates me like 10000 silver a day I gotta level up and I'll cream you.I hope you have about 100 good healing potions with you.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!*cough**cough*It always makes my throat itch when I do that.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
The Omenator said:
I'll be ready. Ronike donates me like 10000 silver a day I gotta level up and I'll cream you.I hope you have about 100 good healing potions with you.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!*cough**cough*It always makes my throat itch when I do that.
Ultima Nightmare said:
I have a busy life...
And what's so busy about it, then, since you don't RPG anymore thus meaning you practically have no life on these boards.No offense. :lick:

Duke

Skuv said:
Okay I accepted it now im waiting on you...
Ok we need to have better communication skills. I am usually always on from 3:30-5:00 PM west coast time. So, I'll set it up again when it is 3:30.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The Omenator said:
And what's so busy about it, then, since you don't RPG anymore thus meaning you practically have no life on these boards.No offense. :lick:
I obviously mean my real life. I participate in sports on the weekend and spend time with friends and my girlfriend during the week as well as on the weekends, when I'm not out practicing. Of course, my life comes before this forum, and I can only post here when I have spare time.

I'd also like to let everyone know that Ronike is our new Minister of Interior.

Ronike

Smash Ace
No dude you are a private. The point system and ranking system are in the first post. My rank as minister of interior just means I keep track of the points and try to help people as much as possible.

Skuv

Smash Rookie
Duke said:
Ok we need to have better communication skills. I am usually always on from 3:30-5:00 PM west coast time. So, I'll set it up again when it is 3:30.
Okay hopefully ill be online tommorrow at that time. ill train until then...

Ronike

Smash Ace
To all who would make fun of Ultima for needing help don't. I am in the process of updating ranks and have been for about 2 hours now and I am not even half way done! You have my respect Ultima for doing this for so long.

Ronike

Smash Ace
It doesn't say anything because it hasn't been updated in a while. That is why I becane the minister of Interior and I am in the process. The rankings won't be updated until I finish and Ultima updates it (probably a few days). By the way you are a corporal.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Allright! Someone who understands and is ready! Not my descision, but Ultima almost never says no so just be patient and wait for Ultima's response.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Oh, sure.Rub it in in yer sig. "Oh, I'm the new Minister of Interior for this clan! Respect me or I'll beat you like I did with Omenator,TWICE, like he doesn't have any feelings, blah blah blah, bleh bleh bleh!"WELL SO WHAT?!
And no, I am NOT crazy.Curse you all who think I am.
"You don't need to hire a dog therapist, you just need to wake up at 7 AM and open the f*cking door!"-Ozzy Osbourne

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dude, It's not my fault if you are two levels lower than me and ill equiped. Now calm down. Raise a few levels, equip youself correctly, and then maybe you will have a chance. Also, I don't think badly of you. You are very persistent and I respect for that.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Ronike said:
Anyone want to battle?
Can't right now I'm battling supermario62 but I will after he gets squashed like a bug, soon as I figure out how to accept cuz its not in the battle section so only he can see it and yes I recieved his PM.POTATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT.

Ronike

Smash Ace
To accept a challenge, click the battle link in the line with the links and click battle. After this, look for a link that says "Go To Your Current Battle" next to the create a battle link. This will take you to your battle and allow you to accept or decline.

Edit: Wait, did you start the battle or did ultimate mario cause if you started it, ultimate mario needs to accept the battle, not you.

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you are sure you didn't start it and you followed my instructions in my previous post about clicking the "Go To My Current Battle" instead of clicking View, then I dont know whats wrong. But my guess is this:
A) You did start it and forgot
or
B) You didn't follow my instructions before

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
A)I never forget anything, my brain's like an elephant's
B)What do people do in school?Exactly.
POTATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Alright, all the inactive members have been purged, leaving us with 17 members. Whew.

Ah, welcome to the clan fox's blaster. Make that 18 members.

Omenator, I've sent you a clan invite on the RPG but you have yet to accept. Go here: http://smashboards.com/inferno.php?do=Clan and click Join beside Knights of Hyrule.

I've been rethinking the clan, and I really see no need for a Minister of Exterior position seeing as how someone in the position would really do nothing. So, I'm removing that position and changing the Minister of Interior rank to Warlord and the Prime Minister position to Duke.

We also have no clan champion because our last was removed due to inactivity. So, I suppose we will have to hold a clan tournament soon. Just PM me if you are interested in participating. The winner will receive the Knight of the Dragon position as well as some amount of gold, yet to be determined. After all, I am a billionaire.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Here are the clan rankings.
Duke: Ultima Nightmare
Warlord: Ronike
super_sonic- Corporal
Adam es maximus- Captain
Ryo242- Captain
PsykoPHELITE- command sergeant major
Psykoraider- colonel
Psykomasta- Captain
Captain Blue- Corporal
Child Prodogy- command sergeant major
KirbyKirby#1-corporal
beamswordsman- Private first Class
Skuv- corporal
The Omenator- Private first class
supermario62- Corporal
Duke - Captain
Fox’s Blaster- Private

Duke

OH haha, I thought you were giving me the Prime Minister position "to" me...because I am Duke. And I was like woah, that is a huge promotion but why? I guess it is becuase of my post count?! I dunno anything about RPGs...so I got all scared when you promoted me. Lololololol. Anyways, I think I am currently the fastest leveling member in the clan...4 levels in like 5 days.

EDIT: I honestly think the point system is pretty poor. Post count as a factor in points? I know that would benefit me but I know there are A LOT of (past) forum game spammers and they have like 2000 posts. Plus only 2x your level?! Thats like only going to add like 20 points for most people. And number of battles is ok I guess but I don't see any stats in there I think that strength and defence should play a role in the point system. Yeah I guess that is a little unfair to non-diviners but whatever.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not at all, so long as you set it up before The Omenator. Even if you don't, I'll battle you after The Omenator.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Duke said:
OH haha, I thought you were giving me the Prime Minister position "to" me...because I am Duke. And I was like woah, that is a huge promotion but why? I guess it is becuase of my post count?! I dunno anything about RPGs...so I got all scared when you promoted me. Lololololol. Anyways, I think I am currently the fastest leveling member in the clan...4 levels in like 5 days.

EDIT: I honestly think the point system is pretty poor. Post count as a factor in points? I know that would benefit me but I know there are A LOT of (past) forum game spammers and they have like 2000 posts. Plus only 2x your level?! Thats like only going to add like 20 points for most people. And number of battles is ok I guess but I don't see any stats in there I think that strength and defence should play a role in the point system. Yeah I guess that is a little unfair to non-diviners but whatever.
I actually thought about that when I changed the position. :ohwell:

Posts are only part of the system to keep member activity up.

Top Bottom