• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Well, that was all interesteing. So, Omenator is gone for good? I'll just remove him then. He wanted to be in the tourney as well, but can't now. =\

So, so far, all we have in the tourney is Duke and Ronike. Not much of a tournament there. I do hope we can get some more members to enter or this is going to be a duel.

Welcome back kirby. I hope you will be more active in the future.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I don't mean to be blunt but... omenator please show us the same respect and cease to enter into this clan just as you have forbidden ultima, _sonic and mine entry to your clan. I bid you good luck with your clan.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The Omenator said:
You wanna start something then take it to the battle ground.Just like Duke, Super_Sonic.You are now also forbidden from entering my clan, as are Duke and Ultima.
Okay, I've had enough of your childish antics. No one wants to join your shoddy new clan and don't care that you won't let us. It will fail as 80% of all the other clans on this site have. Have fun though.

I never did anything against you. I just asked you to stop arguing. So, I don't know why you are attacking me. Maybe cause I wouldn't kick Duke out of the clan? That's stupid. Your stupid. Your sig is stupid. Now get out of here.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Oh, screw you, *****.Your clan is JUST as shoddy as you think mine is!I never liked it in that trash heap you call a clan anyway!In fact, it shouldn't even BE here it's so worthless!You are JUST as uneducated as you think I and my sig are!Your clan is JUST as worthless as YOU!F*CK YOU!

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Ronike I am very sorry you had to hear that.It's not your fault Ultima and Duke are as$es, nor is it mine.I don't think you made the right choice when you chose not to abandon this clan.These are very disrespectful people, whom if I knew where they lived right now, they'd be breathing through a tube.If Ultima is going to treat you like he has been treating me, you might end up as sorrowful and miserable as I was before I came here.If you want, you can stay here and get treated like a punching bag, and I'll do whatever I can to help you.It just doesn't seem right that you chose not to leave here so you could help Ultima.That son of a b*tch doesn't deserve help, especially not from someone as kind hearted as you.You're the exact opposite of Ultima, Duke and _Sonic combined.You're the best person a guy could meet, internet or no internet.But it would seem right to me and you too probably if you left this hellhole and joined me.Then you'd have someone to back you up full time, not just however much I try to do it now.And I'd have a member of my clan who isn't a total d*ck.It's a win-win-lose situation here. We both win, and the as$es here get nothing.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I do appreciate the compliments, but I have a responsibility given to me by Ultima and the other clan members that I cannot give up just to join your clan. I apologize and I hope this does not change your opinion of me, but I must decline your offer. I thusfar have been treated very fairly here, and so I am partial to the Knights of Hyrule. Like I said before though, if the clan ever goes under or I leave for whatever reason, I will look you up.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
*sigh* I understand.No hard feelings. Well, since this hellhole has nothing better to do than verbally assault its members, I guess you can stay here and stick up for yourself.
I can see I'm needed here for no purposes other than human punching bag.Fine with me. Look me up when they turn on you too. And no I'm not gay.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I'm sorry for losing my composure, but I cannot stand the whining of little children like Omenator. I have never mistreated any member in this clan until Omenator came along, and starts petty little arguments over pointless things. He got mad at me simply for not booting Duke out of the clan, which is completely asinine, and hates Duke for suggesting that he get rid of his sig because it makes him look immature, which it completely does. I don't know what super_sonic did, but I'm sure Omenator hates him for some inane reason as well.

Yes, Omenator, this clan is sure is shoddy. After all, it has survived almost two years, which is longer than any other clan in the history of the RPG. As for my own intellegence, well, I don't like to brag about my 150 IQ but...it's there. So, have fun.

By the way, I'm passing this along to the admins so hopefully we don't have to deal with these crass comments by Omenator.

Duke

I am betting 200 silver that all admins have allergies to the RPG forums thus disallowing them to do absolutely anything towards making the RPG better.

In more related new, I just figured out triad cards are a waste of silver/time.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Duke said:
I am batting 200 silver that all admins have allergies to the RPG forums thus disallowing them to do absolutely anything towards making the RPG better.

In more related new, I just figured out triad cards are a waste of silver/time.
I cannot deal with this problem myself, so I have to give it a try.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
SCREW ALL EXCEPT RONIKE AND I HAVE FEELINGS UNLIKE YOU MINDLESS ZOMBIES.
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS AND TO YOUR PEANUT SIZED BRAINS AND PM ME WHEN YOU DO. RONIKE I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS AND IT WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING IF ULTIMA AND DUKE WEREN'T TOTAL AS$ES.MY SIG MAY BE IMMATURE BUT WHO GIVES A F*CK?WHO GIVES A F*CK WHAT ANY OF YOU(except Ronike) SAYS, CUZ IT'LL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! AND SPEAKING OF HELL, I'LL MEET YOU ALL (except Ronike, who will probably go to heaven) THERE AND I HOPE SATAN GIVES YOU ALL NO REST! DIE ALREADY!OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DO PERSONALLY!THIS CLAN SUCKS ****!ULTIMA AND DUKE SUCK ****!RESIDENT EVIL SUCKS **** BIG TIME!

Skuv

Smash Rookie
Wow this is sad. Your in here saying that you hate this clan so much, yet you continue to come in here. You sound like a 3 year old throwing a temper-tantrum. This is an RPG clan, its a GAME for crying out loud. Yet you make it seem like such a big deal, this RPG was made for fun.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
This is what I meant when I said everyone is against me.
If this is how it's going to be, I'm deleting my account. I mean it.And if this is so much "fun", why do you guys treat each other like it isn't? Why must it be like this? Is it all because of ME? Fine then.I can see I'm needed here for no reason at all. You dish out hate, and you want love in return? Haven't you ever heard of Ghandi? Sheesh. Lose the hate, keep the peace.Don't hate, appriciate.And I'm sorry for the ads after each of my posts, for which I have been warned.I can't control it, it just appears.

Ronike

Smash Ace
The ads aren't your fault they just appear after the first post on every page.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The problem has been dealt with. Kirby King has issued him a warning and instructed him to not post in this thread again. I'm sorry it had to come to this.

Now, onto business. We only have two participants in the tourney thus far. Is anyone else interested in participating? =\ I think that is all right now.

I'm like to personally commend Ronike right now for being the only person here to keep his cool with Omenator. Everyone else, including myself, lashed out at him, but Ronike conducted himself in a very civil manner. It is an honor to have you in my clan. Keep up the great work.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Duke said:
Can we just wait 2 more weeks for teh tourny I am almost to squire ;)
Ronike asked to have it before Thursday or in mid-July because he is going on vacation. So, we'll have it in mid-July then?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Please Omenator, don't post here any more. It's not because I don't want you not to, its just I don't you to be banned from the forum. Please understand. I thank you for your complements Ultima and Mid-july would be fine. I will let you know when I leave and when I get back. Also, Skuv Pmed me that he wants to be in.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Here are the updated rankings of the members that have remained active:
Duke: captain (1268)
supermario62: sergeant (334)
fox's blaster: Private First Class(89)
super_sonic: Sergeant (261)
Skuv: corporal (149)
kirbykirby#1: corporal (163)

I congratulate super_sonic, fox's blaster, and supermario 62 for moving up in the ranks.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Ronike said:
Here are the updated rankings of the members that have remained active:
Duke: captain (1268)
supermario62: sergeant (334)
fox's blaster: Private First Class(89)
super_sonic: Sergeant (261)
Skuv: corporal (149)
kirbykirby#1: corporal (163)

I congratulate super_sonic, fox's blaster, and supermario 62 for moving up in the ranks.
Since it is summer and vacation season, I am giving all members a month of inactivity before being removed. Rejoice?

So, for the tourney, we are up to: Ronike, Duke, super_sonic and Skuv. This might be all that enters. =\ If Ronike is going to be gone on Thursday until mid-July, that give the rest of you ample time to prepare.

Also, now we can discuss the points system again. Duke, could you refresh my memory by posting your system again? I can't search for it right now.

Duke

Duke said:
2[(HP + MP + STRENGTH + DEFENSE)÷ 4] + Post Count + Level²

That way it incorporates both skill and activity. I think battles are worthless because I take an aproach where I battle the hardest guy I can to level up meaning I will level up with less battles. Other people will battle 20 Anodes a day just to assure a win and a good record. Both are good methods of leveling up but one will have more battles.

There ya go.

kirbykirby#1

Smash Apprentice
wow, Thanks. My site about Resident Evil is complete and i'm waiting for my forums to get atleast populated.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I haven't updated the ranks with the new system yet. I will try to do this before thursday and if I can't get done, I will do the most recent posters first. I will post the ranks here so keep checking back for yours. All right, here are all the members, active or not:
Ultima Nightmare: Duke
Ronike: Warlord
super_sonic- Comand Sergeant Major (553)
Adam es maximus- Lieutenant (790)
Ryo242- Lieutenant (890)
PsykoPHELITE- Captain (1276)
Psykoraider- Command Sergeant Major (679)
Psykomasta- Captain (1259)
Captain Blue- Corporal (385)
Child Prodogy- Sergeant (456)
KirbyKirby#1-Sergeant (386)
beamswordsman- Private first Class (566)
Skuv- sergeant (397)
supermario62- Command Sergeant Major (542)
Duke - Captain (1471)
Fox’s Blaster- Sergeant (266)

Many members are rapidly moving ranks now because of the new system. Allright, forget what I said before. I've been doing some of the higher level members and found after a few levels, the hp and mp vs. all other stats tend to level out. Also, I believe I've mentioned this before, but this will be the last ranking updates for a while (2 weeks to a month depending on when I can get my hands on a computer). So if its O.K with Ultima, I'm O.K with someone taking my spot for about a month.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Ronike said:
I haven't updated the ranks with the new system yet. I will try to do this before thursday and if I can't get done, I will do the most recent posters first. I will post the ranks here so keep checking back for yours. All right, here are the somewhat active to active users:
Ultima Nightmare: Duke
Ronike: Warlord
KirbyKirby#1-Sergeant (386)
beamswordsman- Private first Class (566)
Skuv- sergeant (397)
supermario62- Command Sergeant Major (542)
Duke - Captain (1471)
Fox’s Blaster- Sergeant (266)
Captain Blue- Corporal (385)
super_sonic- Comand Sergeant Major (553)

Many members are rapidly moving ranks now because of the new system. However, with any new system there will be problems. The Hp and Mp portions add too much IMO simply because those stats are far too high. If anyone has any ideas to remedy this or if its O.K with you Ultima, let me know.
I think it is fine. This way, you may climb the ranks more smoothly.

Duke

Heh, look like my system isn't so bad after all. And I also set the system so that it takes more dedication to climb the ranks but once you get going it is far easier becausee of the Level². But one solution to the already high ranks is to raise the rank minimums a bit.

kirbykirby#1

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much i'm the casual "come and go" but this summer is different. Like in two days of summer i'm all ready and staying away all night, so far i stayed up all night 2 days in a row and i'm still wide awake. The bad part is that my comp stinks.I hate dial-up!

Top Bottom