• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
^ my guess is that you are in but then again i am not Ultima Nightmare. BTW, where are you dude?

Edit: I tried reading the first Harry Potter book but after the first few pages i was so bored i actually started to study for my BIO regents..... And raziel me like your sig!

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
OMG OMG OMG are you serious!?!?! *clears throat* sure. you need the pics right? let me see..

ok size: same as yours
pics: this one goes to the left: http://pegasmon026.tripod.com/pictures/wargreymon_2.jpg and this one goes to the right: http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/BlackWarGreymon.html
background: flames or something *its would be awesome if you got normal flames and dark flames colliding but hey do what you can*
Text: There is a dark side to everything..even digimon!

Thanks raziel, a reputation point for you!

Ok to keep this on topic, who wants to see the medieval themed RPG to return? i love medieval RPG they are just so nice.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Exovel said:
I love the Elder Scrolls, especially III. It's so much fun whether you want to explore and kill, do sidequests, or actually beat the mainquest. Doesn't matter, still fun!
ohs nose!!
you have been....SIDEQUEST'd

Exovel

Smash Ace
Rokutanda said:
EDIT2: gah! where is everyone?
you were inactive so long... now your wondering where everyone is? I mean you rarely posted more than once before today. Why so gung-ho all the sudden?

kungfurabbits said:
So how do I join?
just keep checking back to this thread. eventually Ultima will return and more than likely grant you acceptance. for now, just read the clan ground stickies to learn all about the clans.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Exovel said:
you were inactive so long... now your wondering where everyone is? I mean you rarely posted moret han once before today..
I know, but it was bursting with life like 2 mins before that >_<
and I was active way back when the rpg was still up and going, I went inactive shortly after that though :ohwell:

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
ChRed2AKrisp said:
hey hey hey, i'm still alive and kicking.

and MLM, your second image is just "hosted by Tripod"

its so small i barely noticed it was there, thanks for pointing that out. I got to find another one then

Edit: OK then this one should work. *I suck at finding pics*

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
It looks like Foxpower has left. Ah well. Tomorrow the RPG is supposed to be up. I hope that our clan will dominate the leader boards, and I hope most of you will aspire to do so.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
w00t its 1:40 am where i am, on August 27. let's see if the RPG's up, shall we?

edit: i guess not. probably sometime in the afternoon, hopefully.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
I've never been this excited about a site RPG, but I can't wait. 10:30 AM over here. So does anyone else hate the Rpg skin? It's so bland, and sucky. I wish they would change it so you would be able RPG and use the other skins.

Well I'm out.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Its 10:38 AM where I am, and I can't wait the RPG to come out. But I wont be able to play it until Wednesday becuase ill be gone. But maybe ill be able to play it before I go. And Night Strife, I hate the Rpg skin too.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Linkrulzs said:
Its 10:38 AM where I am, and I can't wait the RPG to come out. But I wont be able to play it until Wednesday becuase ill be gone. But maybe ill be able to play it before I go. And Night Strife, I hate the Rpg skin too.
If two say the RPG skin is bad, it must be bad.
I don't know, I have only had the revolution skin on :chuckle:

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
ok Gideon says that the RPG is ready but he is going to hold out a few more days so that the word spread on this board. So tell you friends the RPG is coming out somewhere around Tuesday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~OMG my 100th post~

Edit: Also the new RPG will include more indepth battling as there now are summons, cards and there will be and ingame clan system.

Top Bottom