• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Jman68

Smash Cadet
Do you people have anything better to do because if you don't go to this website

Runescape.com

Play it today
if you have the guts to.
see you there.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Raziel: the reason that no one can see your sigs is because of your hosting. Try putting your images here... Clicky
Just make a username and upload the image... then copy the address your given for the image. You'll have a lot better luck than what your using now. No one else but you can see your images if you continue to use your current image host.

Jman: I'm sorry to say... but Runescape is hated by a lot of people at SWF... so I don't think your going to get a whole lot of positive feedback. Just thought I'd let you know.

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
Hey Axem are you still making banners?

on topic: Who here plays ragnarok online?
Yes I do, but I'm always too tired to get on SWF and look at the request again and then make it. I'm gunna finish my requests tomorrow though.(I get to stay home, my dad always wants me to go to work with him)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
After a long absence, I have returned. I see nothing important happened, except the RPG starting up by the 27th. That's good news. When the RPG starts, we must vie to be the number 1 clan.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Axem Smash said:
Yes I do, but I'm always too tired to get on SWF and look at the request again and then make it. I'm gunna finish my requests tomorrow though.(I get to stay home, my dad always wants me to go to work with him)
Oh cool then can you make me one? * i posted it on your thread.*

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Axem Smash said:
Like Inselkampf. XD
Inselkampf doesn't take up much time. All you have to do is click what you want to do. What does take alot of time is increasing the level of your structures. It is taking around 17 hours to upgrade my lumber mill from level 18 to 19. :dizzy:

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Yeah but I always fid myself trying to meet ppl on the rank list. Like I know Vampire and Unicron. Did you see the pics ultima? They are so funny. And yeah I found a new gamesite that is pretty cool.

And BTW Ultima its 16 hours for your gold mine to go from 19-20.Do you have an army yet.

Axem got the **** beat out of him by Vampire. Now hes all level 1s
:chuckle:

Good Game

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Adam es maximus said:
Ultima Nightmare are you still recruiting because if you are i'd be very grateful and the only reson i didn't post earlier was because my computer crashed
Sure, you may join. Welcome.

Fox, I don't care how long it is, it is still a very long time.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Exovel said:
I think Ultima was referring to the 16 hours you said it took to level up from 19-20 just a few posts before.
Yeah, it's 13 hours to go up from 18 to 19, and 16 to go up t o20. All I said was that is a long time.

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
ya we should start being more active sooo..............Dose anyone here play Diablo 1 or 2 on Bnet?

Oh and by the way axem have u finished ur requests yet? im eger to see what u did with mine :)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
raziel_mw said:
ya we should start being more active sooo..............Dose anyone here play Diablo 1 or 2 on Bnet?

Oh and by the way axem have u finished ur requests yet? im eger to see what u did with mine :)
I used to play D2, but I am trying to sell it off -worst $40 he ever spent-
WC3 is better, WoW is better, and Gunz isn't bad :psycho:

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
ok since the RPG is going to be up anytime this week i feel i must ask this question *since i've never played this RPG before* what type of character's *you know knight, mage ,etc..* are there? And which do you think you will be?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
ok since the RPG is going to be up anytime this week i feel i must ask this question *since i've never played this RPG before* what type of character's *you know knight, mage ,etc..* are there? And which do you think you will be?
It depends on what kind of RPG the make it. The first RPG was a Pokemon RPG and the last one was a medieval RPG. I don't know what this one is going to be.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
It depends on what kind of RPG the make it. The first RPG was a Pokemon RPG and the last one was a medieval RPG. I don't know what this one is going to be.
Tis a pity I missed the first one :rolleyes:

Exovel

Smash Ace
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
what type of character's *you know knight, mage ,etc..* are there? And which do you think you will be?
Hard to say? He might have said otherwise, but this RPG could have much different characters than the last. This past RPG had a knight, hunter, black mage, red mage, and thief (there were more I can't think of) I was a mage, though I only created a character, and didn't ever battle.

EDIT: Yes raziel, this one we can see. It's interesting, but I like it in a strange kinda way

Top Bottom