• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Exovel

Smash Ace
I dont know anything about that raziel, but I think you need a new program for something like that. BTW, glad to see your using photobucket ;)

EDIT: what pm? also you may want to just edit your posts instead of double posting.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Here is a quick movie where ganon uses the charge punch (it's the first one I found in about 3 mins. of looking) but I think it's unusable. At least, I can't see how? But anyway, I'll keep looking

also, what PM were you referring to?

Exovel

Smash Ace
Rokutanda said:
clan? rpg? what are these things you speak of? :psycho:
Just trying to see that we strive to follow the old ways.... these things I spoke of are the bases of our creation. Study and learn them, then you will be ready for the true test, young Kadabra. :064:

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Exovel said:
Just trying to see that we strive to follow the old ways.... these things I spoke of are the bases of our creation. Study and learn them, then you will be ready for the true test, young Kadabra. :064:
If you say so.... :confused:

Top Bottom