• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Exovel

Smash Ace
I know, but I'm talking about the way I act on the forum. The only reason I asked that last quesion is cause there are so many BS clans out there, that it's hard to tell. Then again Axem, if I'm a noob so are you. One month doesn't make you a pro.

EDIT: btw, Foxpower, you joined these forums after me... noob :p

And the sig was made by 7aeUn, and I'm glad you like the idea

EDIT-2: Can't we all just get along ;)

Exovel

Smash Ace
raziel: glad you like it. I think it's awesome.

foxpower: It was a joke, clam down. Don't get all defensive. I was jointing pointing it out, that's all. I just happened to notice that your join date was later than mine. You could be the oldest member here, but if you act like a noob... you are. You don't act like one so you aren't. (didn't you see the stupid tongue smiley?)

can we pease focus on something Clan related?

Exovel

Smash Ace
I'm not purposely spamming, merely asking questions... let's let it drop
....as for something clan realted....

raziel_mw said:
thx only fifty points eh.....well not to much farther to go
I wouldn't worry too much about posting to 50 raziel. If the points system stays the way it is currently, then you'll be fine when the RPG starts back up. For Example: If you have only 30 posts, then you'll have 50 points after your 6th battle, not to mention another 2 for each level earned.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Foxpower and Exovel, you will stop this fighting now. I do not want to expel either of you from the clan.

raziel, the points system is going to stay the same so you will go up ranks fast if you are active in the RPG when it starts. Don't use the points system as a reason to spam.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
Foxpower and Exovel, you will stop this fighting now. I do not want to expel either of you from the clan.

raziel, the points system is going to stay the same so you will go up ranks fast if you are active in the RPG when it starts. Don't use the points system as a reason to spam.
'Bout time you showed up xD

Exovel

Smash Ace
Try looking for a shop in the Artwork Emporium. Sadly, most of them have shut down, but the thread "Absd" is Axem Smash's shop... one of the few that are still open and working.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Gneekman has quite a waiting list and he hasn't been updating his shop as of late.

ExMachina, Blademarth, and 7aeUn are also extremely good at making sigs, but none of them have shops. They would need to be PMed.

EDIT: yeah Foxpower, let's see that sig of yours (also 7aeUn made my current sig)

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Wow, a lot more members than before. So the rpg will be out before the 27th. Well atleast its coming out this month. Even though that is still way too long.

Just another " I'm still here, don't forget me" posts. Since school started for me(and the crused homework it brings) I'm not gonna be here quite that often. So don't except me much.

Umm, thats it. Later

Top Bottom