• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
We have no requirements, so if you want to join you can. I would read the first post though, so you know everything about our clan and the RPG is still down, so we cant play it yet(it should be up soon).

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
raziel_mw said:
i think u guys should make a new list of the clan with all the new recuits and their positions.
The current list is fine. Right now, your position is based off of your post count since the RPG is down.

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
ok then thank you.............anyone have any idea why in twilight princes zelda is in the twilight realm and can keep her form when nothing else can?

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Master.Lord.Marth.

Linkrulzs said:
We have no requirements, so if you want to join you can. I would read the first post though, so you know everything about our clan and the RPG is still down, so we cant play it yet(it should be up soon).
Oh sweet then. Can i join your clan then?
I read the first post, and i have a question. What's with the whole banner thing? i want one, so what do i do to get one?

Pheonix Gamma

Smash Cadet
Sweet. Thanks a bundle for letting me join ^_^

(FYI, I didn't come here cause of NP. I was here before, but I lost my old password...>_>)

As for a banner request (assuming you're still doing those like the first post said), I have this really cool Link drawing, and if you could maybe sex that up to make a killer banner (I don't wanna get to specific so that you go nuts) I'd love that ^_^

I'm gonna try to get some peeps here to play me so I cna build credibility so I won't be stuck as a no-name guy.

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
raziel_mw said:
i would also like to have banner if u have time.......i dont relly care wha it is aslog as it has something to do with link:)
Ultima stopped making banners. He might still make em' for the clan though. I'm not him, so I wouldn't know.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
Oh sweet then. Can i join your clan then?
I read the first post, and i have a question. What's with the whole banner thing? i want one, so what do i do to get one?
Im sure Ultima will let you in, and about the banners, I dunno if he makes banners anymore, but he might make some for you because your in his clan.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey boys I'm back, but obviously the RPG isn't. Anyway, I asked you a while back if I could join the clan Ultima... but then I was gone for a while. So, the question is, am I still allowed to join? If so, sign me up!

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Ultima will probaly let you in, so welcome to the clan! because the RPG is out and theres nothing to do that has to do with the RPG(except giving gideon ideas for the new RPG), So just wait and post.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Exovel said:
Hey boys I'm back, but obviously the RPG isn't. Anyway, I asked you a while back if I could join the clan Ultima... but then I was gone for a while. So, the question is, am I still allowed to join? If so, sign me up!
Sure, welcome to the clan.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh sooo many things to occupy my life...
and now PS is back in the limelight, so if you want something whipped up, give me a shout on AIM or MSN

Exovel

Smash Ace
So is the clan list on the fist page current? I'm just trying to get a feel for who the members of this clan are. Anyway, glad to be a Knight of Hyrule!

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
Fox is right. Your getting members left and right. Unlike us. :'( :p I wish they would hurry up, so we can become official. :p

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Exovel said:
So is the clan list on the fist page current? I'm just trying to get a feel for who the members of this clan are. Anyway, glad to be a Knight of Hyrule!
Yes, I've been updating it every time we get a new member.

Most of those new members are inactive already...

Exovel

Smash Ace
Ultima Nightmare said:
Yes, I've been updating it every time we get a new member.

Most of those new members are inactive already...
Maybe they're just waiting for the RGP to start up before becoming active? I mean, maybe not, but I guess wishful thinking never hurt. Oh well, I'm here, so there's no need to worry :laugh:

EDIT: I'm a Sergeant... awesome! So since there's no RPG, are we just going by post count? I guess we must be or I'd be a private, right?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Exovel said:
Maybe they're just waiting for the RGP to start up before becoming active? I mean, maybe not, but I guess wishful thinking never hurt. Oh well, I'm here, so there's no need to worry :laugh:

EDIT: I'm a Sergeant... awesome! So since there's no RPG, are we just going by post count? I guess we must be or I'd be a private, right?
I hope you are right.

I am going by post count. You have 278 posts which equals 278 points which equals sergeant.

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
man if its going by posts i gotta get more i only have 18 i think oh well lol:) well anyway the new member (except me) that are inactive are probably just waiting for the rpg

Exovel

Smash Ace
raziel_mw said:
by the way how many posts do i need to get the next lvl in the clan?
check the first post in this thread. it shows the rankings and how they're scored.

EDIT: Private First Class is earned after 50 points, so now you know

Exovel

Smash Ace
raziel_mw said:
man if its going by posts i gotta get more i only have 18 i think oh well lol:) well anyway the new member (except me) that are inactive are probably just waiting for the rpg
raziel_mw said:
by the way how many posts do i need to get the next lvl in the clan?
actually, if you look above these two were in a row. (google doesn't count) That's what Rokutanda mentioned. Don't worry about it, but be sure not to do it much. It really isn't a good thing

Exovel

Smash Ace
So... I'm a little confused?!? Can someone please tell me, with some amount of certainty, which clans are and aren't alive? There are so many "new clan threads" that haven't really panned out. Then there are threads that are posted in, but there don't seem to be members. I was just trying to understand, what's real and what's dead? Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help.

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
ya thx i will remember not to tdo that in the futuer...as for witch clans are still up i think there is a list in around here somewhere i forget where it is but i no ther is one :)

Top Bottom